a) to all building permits deposited more than one year after the date of publication of the decree - either from 28 October 2011 - for new buildings for office or educational use, childcare establishments and buildings for residential use constructed in the ANRU zone;
(b) all building permits filed on or after 1er January 2013 for other new buildings for residential use.
This new thermal regulation 2012 seems to us much more rigorous, not to say presumptuous, than the RT2005, in particular with regard to the criterion "bioclimaticism" (Bbiomax) which cannot reasonably be obtained by all new buildings, for simple reasons of 'land use unfavorable to climate control (orientation of the building with respect to the road, sun mask ... etc ...).
– The thermal regulation RT2012 on the forums
- Download the full text of the RT2012 (decree)
- Download the full text of the RT2005 (for comparison)
– Forum heating, insulation and thermal comfort
– Eco-construction forum and HQE