The Internet business model of advertising financing is in jeopardy. This model of free access to information for the user, in force for almost 20 years, has become increasingly difficult. Because ad blockers and CPMs are still declining, advertising on the Internet does not pay enough to support the fixed costs of small and medium sites, as is the case for Econologie.com.
But advertising is free content while donations is free and independent content!
Times are tough for Webmasters ...
Even the French major media sites (such as Le Monde, Les Echos, the Point ...) are affected and struggle against these revenue losses. These revenues are critical for the model of free content. These losses are mainly due to the blockers of advertisements whose use has exploded the last years. Many experts the new technologies are concerned about this trend (see this article In this regard, you can also consult the debate Internet advertising is free content?).
Econologie.com therefore calls for donations and your generosity to ensure its sustainability so as not to throw in the towel as one of our partners recently did: Enerzine.com just like, the best known Terra Eco...
How to support Econologie.com and ensure its future development?
On Econologie.com, it was developed many ideas as to the Company, Economy (Basic Income, geopolitics, oil and gas ...) and Science (Water injection in engines, vegetable garden lazy burner blue flame, various and varied testing and prototyping ...). These ideas are often debated freely in a very detailed, this particular les forums where scientists, specialists and technicians work regularly.
It would be unfortunate if these ideas disappear a free consultation (or worse, disappear just short ...). It is this model of free consultation which made the success of the old Internet. It would be desirable that it endures. That the user does not become simply the product of consumer social networks! For it is to there that is spirit to move ...
1) I Adblock off my when I surf Econologie.com and I visit the advertisers that interest me
2) I share the pages I like on my social networks. (sharing buttons for the most famous social networks are available on all pages of the site)
3) and I participate regularly visit the forum energy where I propose publications
4) I make a single donation by Paypal (free amount) to Inertech SAS, the company that manages the site
5) I make a regular monthly donation by taking a subscription by Paypal (cancellable at any time on your Paypal account or the button below). Amounts: € 2, € 5, € 10, € 15 or € 25 per month