The Internet business model of advertising financing is in jeopardy. This model of free access to information for the user, in force for almost 20 years, has become increasingly difficult. Because ad blockers and CPMs are still declining, advertising on the Internet does not pay enough to support the fixed costs of small and medium sites, as is the case for Econologie.com.
Advertising is free content, while donations are free and independent content! Times are tough for Webmasters…
Even the sites of the major French media (such as Le Monde, Les Echos, Le Point, etc.) are affected and are fighting against these losses of income. These revenues are however essential to the free content model and therefore the only alternative is the subscription. The restriction by subscription is not in the philosophy of econology which must be accessible to all! These losses are mainly due to ad blockers whose use has exploded in recent years. Many new technology experts are concerned about this trend (read this article In this regard, you can also consult the debate Internet advertising is free content?).
Econologie.com therefore calls for donations and your generosity to ensure its sustainability so as not to throw in the towel as one of our partners recently did: Enerzine.com just like, the best known Terra Eco...
How to support Econologie.com and ensure its future development?
On Econologie.com, we have developed many ideas both on the Company, the Economy (Basic income, geopolitics, oil and gas, etc.) and the Science (injecting water into the engines, the kitchen garden lazy, blue flame burner, various and varied tests and prototyping ...) but also the Health and of course the renewable energies. These ideas are often freely debated in great detail, especially on the forums of ecology where scientists, specialists and technicians work regularly.
It would be a shame if these ideas disappeared from free consultation. It is this model of freedom of consultation that made the success of the Internet beginnings. It would be more than desirable for it to continue. That the user does not become simply the product of consumer social networks! For it is to there that is spirit to move ...
I like this site, econology must win! I want to help, what can I do concretely?
1) I Adblock off my when I surf Econologie.com and I visit the advertisers that interest me
2) I share the pages I like on my social networks. (social sharing buttons are available on all pages of the site… you don't really have a technical excuse not to do so…)
3) I participate, register and regularly visit our forums on ecology and energies where I propose article publication
4) I speak around me about the site, your knowledge and professional contacts may be interested in a professional publication (publi-informative article) to promote their activity or products (each publication appears in Google News)
5) I make a single donation by Paypal (free amount)
6) I make a regular monthly donation by taking a subscription by Paypal (cancellable at any time on your Paypal account or the button below). Amounts: € 2, € 5, € 10, € 15 or € 25 per month