Jap's Rods Inventor Noazarc Research Foundation, Doctor of Engineering Ben Shuwalts.
according to www.Quanthomme.com
According to "rumors-information" circulating on newsgroups, a Japanese device would be "on sale" or about to be.
The information is to be taken with tweezers. However, given the quality of the information, including a leaflet in Japanese with a photograph of devices "on sale" and 2 videos, the case is coming soon!
Some technical information:
- This technology is based on Photo-electromotive force.
- The EM radiation receiver works like a solar panel, except that it can also operate at night.
- This research is the fruit of 22 years of work on how to collect the energy of electrons from a wide spectrum of radiation.
- The basic mineral used in the receiver behaves like the charge in the electrical conduction and produces a cloud of free electrons. A surface energy barrier retains the electrons in the receptor.
- This idea is not new; it dates from 1901, when Tesla obtained a patent on a "Device using the radiation" receiver. … There is however a difference with today's invention. It is believed that the Tesla receiver had a thin metal plate covered with a transparent, insulating material ... The higher the panel, like an antenna, the more effective it is. Wires go from a part of the panel to a part of the capacitor and other wires of the capacitor are earthed ... The energy of the sun is charged and goes to the capacitor. A switching circuit passes the charge which is in the condenser and one obtains electricity, the condenser making the charges and discharges according to a constant cycle. The amount of electricity output depends on the size of the panels. Tesla explained this easy method of obtaining electricity very well. Tesla's device is much more than a solar panel because energy can be captured at night. It is possible that we collect other radiation, not only from solar energy but also from cosmic radiation. Tesla was touching there on Earth's huge negative electricity reserve… ”
If the videos are impressive enough, no subterfuge seems visible, it is then necessary to question the holding in time of the "effect" ...
Then if it proves to be durable, reliable, and harmless to the living, what will be the selling price, the taxation and the behavior of the current energy industries with regard to this invention?
There is indeed at least $ 46 billion (on an ideal basis of 720 million barrels / day at $ 80 for 40 years) EXCLUDING proven oil reserves. At 40% tax this figure rises to around $ 70 billion. This only concerns oil, other energies easily doubling or tripling this figure.
Knowing that how to set a sale price and how those who profit from energy could abandon such a financial windfall?
Environmental considerations are unfortunately very futile in the face of such sums of money!
In all cases it will be necessary to "limit" the use of this energy source in one way or another. Firstly because all energy ends up dissipating into heat (an excessive use of energy would heat the earth in a meteoric way) secondly because who says energy says possibility of transforming it into a weapon.