Fuel boiler replacement for PAC, budget exploded

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/01/08, 18:09

Chatham wrote:the quality of the lighting is identical to incandescent bulbs, but also exist in "daylight" (light close to that of the sun) very pleasant in winter ...

Toutafé! Hey Maloche, we have these 2 types of bulbs on our shop and you are entitled to a permanent 10% reduction so you even have no more excuse not to equip yourself !!! : Lol: : Lol:
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 22/01/08, 19:38

Ah damn ! I got stuck, okay come on, let's see the merchandise I'm trying this on
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
zepokpok
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by zepokpok » 24/01/08, 15:09

shit :)

excuse christophe, you don't stink, only I said thank you 3 times per post, it was often intended for you so I didn't think I had to say it again;)

concerning the oversteering, all the craftsmen that I saw told me that it cost as much as changing the window or the front door, moreover it is not a must either in performance apparently :)

The experience of this old house has shown me that when I started a room, I had to redo everything: window, elec, cracks in the ceiling, parquet flooring / glazing, etc ... So I progressed piece by piece to finish with the stairwell last fall.

welcome to the club :D

thanks for the link for the insulators I will read that (there is a bunch of pages already :D)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/01/08, 15:17

Capt_Maloche wrote:Ah damn ! I got stuck, okay come on, let's see the merchandise I'm trying this on

Well everything is there: economic and LED bulbs

zepokpok wrote:excuse christophe, you don't stink, only I said thank you 3 times per post, it was often intended for you so I didn't think I had to say it again;)

It is not false :) but I said that for a laugh, eh!

zepokpok wrote:concerning the oversteering, all the craftsmen that I saw told me that it cost as much as changing the window or the front door, moreover it is not a must either in performance apparently :)

For the yield yes ... but for the cost I do not see how a film or a window simply "adjusted" on a frame would cost more than the change of a frame ...

In my opinion: they don't want to get bored ... and prefer to sell complete frames ...
0 x
zepokpok
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by zepokpok » 25/01/08, 18:00

well bcp to say that qd even :)

including the beautiful that has not to lie to me :)

but apparently a glazing is more elaborate than that, it includes a mini chassis etc ... seals, a kind of insulation etc ...
0 x