Work group. Project: Oil Dr Jean Laigret

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
Noïde738
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Noïde738 » 25/10/08, 15:43

great, in any case, its name is not about to disappear, at least if this site manages to last over time.

Well done for having the patent, I think there is everything in it, we needed exactly the basic substances for its development (catalysts).

Let's call the volunteers to collect expired product near schools, labs, etc. in order to have some product under the elbow on the days when we can start an experiment.

Is Lugol's liquid different or identical to Lugol's liquor ...?

Lugol's liquid is useful for immobilizing organisms when they are observed ... :D
0 x
extend in harmony has the virtue rebirth (Nei Ching Su Wen)
C moa
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Re: Understanding to better move forward ...

by C moa » 30/10/08, 18:21

chris019 wrote:I had already sent a message some time ago to offer you my services ...

Hi Chris019,
I had noted your proposal well and besides I thank you for being proposed to you. If I'm not mistaken, your skills are more related to mechanics and industrialization. These skills will be very useful to us after Dr. Laigret's results are confirmed. For example, during the production of petroleum, there is also production of gas (CH4) and I think it would be interesting to use it in the form of fuel gas and to feed a turbine to produce electricity.

To answer your questions,
I would like to have some clarifications on the process ...
When he speaks of the addition of alkali formate and traces of iodine, it is also for obtaining petroleum from household waste or in this case only the perfringens bacteria is sufficient?
The addition of these products makes it possible to maintain the whole at a neutral pH. Otherwise, the solution quickly becomes acidic and the reaction stops. It is therefore necessary for both gas and oil production.
How to "cultivate" the bacteria which are common bacteria in nature? In VF agar for example? If I cook beans in tomato sauce, that I keep them at a temperature of 40 ° c, I will develop the bacteria ... I place this mixture in contact with other waste and the black liquid appears, right?
This bacterium is present everywhere in the soil for example but it is necessary to succeed in isolating it on the one hand and falling on the good strain on the other. It's not simple.
In addition, perfringens is a pathogenic agent responsible for gas gangrene. Even if we work with him every day, it is essential not to take any risk with him (this is mainly why we prefer to work with a lab that has the skills).
For the decoction that you propose, it is not so simple. First, perfringens is an anaerobic agent. This means that the action must be done in the absence of oxygen.
Also, in the example you take, the solution will not be sterile and there will be other bacteria. So even assuming that the perfringens would be present, this competition will prevent a complete reaction. It may even be that bacterial development takes place at the expense of perfringens.

I hope I have answered your questions, if it is not clear say it I would rephrase. As you can see, they are susceptible to these little beasts, a little bit to ruin everything. : Lol:
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 01/11/08, 23:08

Hello Laigretistes!

I was listening to BFM this evening between 2 equations and I heard about a biotechnology start-up

Deinove, CEO Jacques BITON
I quickly found these 2 links.
http://www.enviro2b.com/environnement-a ... ticle.html
http://www2.cnrs.fr/presse/journal/4013.htm

They work with the CNRS of Montpellier which it seems has lots of biotechnology skills.

Deinove is working on a special bacterium (from which the name of the start-up derives) which would have medical applications, but for lack of a really buoyant market, the CEO explained that they have reoriented their research on bioethanol produced from biomass.

I thought of you ... If it can inspire or help you ... : Idea:
0 x
C moa
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by C moa » 02/11/08, 09:40

Thanks Remundo, I'll see how we can exploit it.
0 x
Tagor
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Tagor » 04/11/08, 19:01

C moa wrote:Thanks Remundo, I'll see how we can exploit it.

does anyone know the process used by the spanish company ECOFASA?
(the bacteria to produce a 2nd generation biofuel?)
0 x
doc perfringens
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Ligret oil and contacts

by doc perfringens » 07/11/08, 13:53

I was delighted to see some people set in motion after this update of Laigret's work on the econology site. Like others I said to myself: "if this adventure is exploitable, we must resume studies and move forward "but I am not qualified in the field, being simply a general practitioner, and what to do with this information which has become cumbersome.
I sent the embryo file to a chemist of distant knowledge on the one hand, to an entrepreneur from a small new company:
Yannick BERRAUTE company GPB Environment 7 Rue Philippe Lebon - 37000 TOURS
following an article from Ouest France 08.09.2008 page 6 explaining his journey and are working in the field of applied bacteriology to the treatment of (agricultural) waste
I have no answer to date, either that it is to be occupied, or that he took me for an enlightened, or that it scares the competition, go guess ...
, I just give you its coordinates
I also thought about the CNRS with this second reference
Cnrs / DEPARTMENT Environment Sustainable Development USR 2936

code: Select all

Jean.clobert@ecoex-moulis.cnrs.fr

if it can be useful .....
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 07/11/08, 14:04

Hello Doc Perfringens,

Thanks for these informations.

I would like to warn you that the email you have written is likely to be spammed by automatic spam recovery robots.

It would be better to write it a little coded (name point first name charobase bidule point fre), or even better, give it by private email to Christophe or Cmoa.
0 x
Ewenn
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Ewenn » 12/11/08, 23:31

Hello
I am a forest engineer with a good knowledge of forest research if I can bring any help in this project, do not hesitate to ask me. especially in plant biology
cordially
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/12/08, 16:30

Do you think it would be interesting to use this tool for the Laigret project (or another econological trick?): http://www.dipity.com/

Apparently it's a "dynamic" timeline:

Dipity is a fun new way to get updates about your friends
and subjects you care about.

It remains to be seen whether several "members" can administer it ... I think so ...
0 x
audrey19
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by audrey19 » 09/01/09, 19:14

Good day everyone, we are a group of high school students and we are interested in your project. We are doing a TPE on oil and we had planned to reproduce the Laigret experience but we quickly realized that at our level is impossible : Cry: If we can help you ...
Keep us informed of the progress of your project. Thank you.
0 x