Work group. Project: Oil Dr Jean Laigret

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
C moa
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Work group. Project: Oil Dr Jean Laigret

by C moa » 18/08/08, 14:13

Hello everybody
We were presented with interesting experiences by Mr Laigret. See : https://www.econologie.com/forums/du-petrole ... t5802.html

I tell myself by reading the study and the reports of the Academy of Sciences that there is eel rock.

I suggest you create a working group to try to implement this process. At first, it is necessary to gather some people and to see what type of structure one wishes to mount, to find a laboratory to reproduce the experiences of Mr Laigret and ....

That's it, it's launched, the door is open to all who are interested.

Edit by Christophe on September 12, 2008: further to this subject, a mailing (sent to the 23 members of the site) and a new one were made on September 000 and 11, 12. These 2008 elements explain the goals and what the working group "Project Laigret" seeks to do.

Read the mailing: https://www.econologie.com/newsletters/N ... aigret.htm

Read the news: https://www.econologie.com/projet-laigre ... -3917.html

Re-Edit by Christophe the 5 October 2008: here are the different topics of organization and follow-up of the Laigret project which are put in place as and when:
a) Laigret project experiments planned and in progress

b) Documentation found in the project + a "summary" page on the site: https://www.econologie.com/documentation ... -3942.html

c) Administrative aspects and financing

d) Intellectual property: an open source license?

e) "Pétrole Laigret" part of the site (will be completed as and when)

0 x
C moa
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by C moa » 19/08/08, 08:45

For info: I work on projects that are more complex overall and that it does not scare me to pilot a business like this, even remotely.
Of course, this alone may seem huge but to many with complementary skills, it seems quite accessible.
For example, a biologist or microbiologist who knows better than me labs and can help his selection. Without him we can get by, but of course we save time. The same goes for someone who knows about intellectual property and patents.
0 x
minguinhirigue
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by minguinhirigue » 19/08/08, 08:52

I will see for myself if I find academics close to drunk on part of the subject (selection of strains, verification of ideal environmental characteristics, etc ...)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/08/08, 09:00

Oh glad we are already 3! : Cheesy:

Count on me for:
a) some analyzes and calculations (generalist) on the system: eco balance for example
b) dissemination of information.

C moa C toa the project leader, if I understand correctly?
0 x
C moa
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by C moa » 19/08/08, 09:28

First of all thank you minguinhirigue for your help.

Christophe wrote:C moa C toa the project leader, if I understand correctly?

No problem, you know me, as long as it's about ordering ... 8) 8)
0 x
abyssin3
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by abyssin3 » 19/08/08, 11:36

Moa wrote:For example, a biologist or microbiologist who will know better than me the labs and therefore can help in his selection. Without him we can get by, but of course we save time.

Well here is one!
In my opinion the first problem is to obtain the bacterial strain used by Laigret (B.perfringens).
The second is to maintain it in order to be able to "keep" it. It may involve being equipped with a minimum.
Then, all that remains is to find the optimal conditions and the biomass.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/08/08, 11:40

Ah Super ! Here we are 4!

For the strain we have the info, in these docs: https://www.econologie.com/petrole-artif ... -3879.html

It is specified strain A5029 I do not know if this classification is still valid ... I do not even know if it is relevant in fact.
0 x
carburologue
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by carburologue » 19/08/08, 12:41

lol how do you make oil by fermentation while distances separate each employee ???

I'm not against this idea but there is no structure, how to make it succeed ???

and the technical and financial means, you thought ???

in short, it's not wind but technically unfeasible and christophe my remarks are not known, my dear, a little thought to your thinking by proving me with an irrefutable thesis that I was wrong ... You have to do then ... My remark only puts people in front of the fait accompli, nothing else ...
If you are not realistic, I can not because if you observe more closely, I wonder how you advance the topic with your remarks that are meant to criticize me.
Either ... I do not care, I apologize if I pissed off the others, but in the future it will be without me on this post ...
0 x
approach the end, we'll all spend ... not kidding ... a little humor is good for morale ...

futuristic saying
abyssin3
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by abyssin3 » 19/08/08, 12:43

Here! after a little googling: http://www.cbwinfo.com/Biological/Patho ... C.html#AC9

It seems like B.perfringens (also known as Clostridium perfringens ou Clostridium Welchii) the (one?) responsible for gangrene. : Shock:

Apparently, find some B.perfringens is not the problem:
http://www.lgcpromochem-atcc.com/common ... cNum=10543
On the other hand the strain A5029, no trace. It should be seen if she has not changed her name.
0 x
C moa
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by C moa » 19/08/08, 12:48

abyssin3 wrote:
Moa wrote:For example, a biologist or microbiologist who will know better than me the labs and therefore can help in his selection. Without him we can get by, but of course we save time.

Well here is one!
In my opinion the first problem is to obtain the bacterial strain used by Laigret (B.perfringens).
The second is to maintain it in order to be able to "keep" it. It may involve being equipped with a minimum.
Then, all that remains is to find the optimal conditions and the biomass.

Hi abyssin3,
Thank you for your comments.
As Christophe says, it is specified that the strain used is called A5029. It is also known that the fermentation must be in a ph neutral solution for the bacteria to survive (for this they added an iodine-based compound). For optimal fermentation, the temperature must be maintained between 37 and 42 ° C.
What it would be necessary initially is to experiment in order to verify its results by reproducing the experiments of the Dc Laigret.

Regarding biomass, obviously vegetable oils have the best yields but it is not very econological since it comes into direct competition with food and feed. On the other hand, they had made tests with sewage sludge which gave excellent results. I saw on the net that other projects were in progress including using waste from agriculture. We can imagine using sawdust, garbage from green space businesses (branches, lawns ...), slaughterhouse waste, animal meal ...
Here too it is necessary to experiment in order to identify the best support. For my part, the idea of ​​using sewage sludge is fine because it is a real concern today and it is their management that blocks the development of purification in some southern countries. If we realize that several media are conducive to this technique, it is as many sources of raw materials, by the way, at low cost.

As you say, we must be equipped a minimum, especially because at the base they are pathogenic bacteria, and that's not our case (in any case it's not mine), hence the idea of ​​commissioning a lab for these first experiments.
In your opinion, do you need a particularly advanced lab in terms of microbio or can you use any university involved in the field?
Similarly, do you think they will be difficult to mobilize on such a project ??
0 x