DIY Tips: improving a drill 1er price!

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/06/12, 20:44

Oh no thanks, I pass the hand!

But Greg will do the trick! : Cheesy:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/06/12, 21:10

Greg T wrote:It's a bit like Swiss watches where it is marked made in Switzerland and you have to understand that it's assembled in Switzerland ...

Oooh, the beautiful idea received! Yes, there may have been some abuse ... but ...

To put this:
- at least the 60% of the cost price should now be produced in Switzerland.
- in terms of resources: for products "from nature"they should come from at least 80% from Switzerland! ("Raw materials available in Switzerland and used in the composition of the product"Some exceptions admitted and decided by the legislature.

I do not believe that in the world there are such restrictive standards in any country?

Source: Economy-Switzerland 22 March 2010. 2009 approved by the Federal Council, draft legislative revision Swissness.
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 21/06/12, 08:29

Ben me I can guarantee that on the cardboard packaging it was topcraft made in RDA Tuv ... while rda ca no longer existed lulurre ... And that the machine is made in china ...

HS

The dimmer slider that smoked in the 1eres minutes of live transfer connected live

HS

What's left of my screwdriver bosch ...

HS
Last edited by Macro the 21 / 06 / 12, 08: 39, 1 edited once.
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 21/06/12, 08:33

I have no disappointment with the host site me ...

He does not want the JPEG format of 4Ko ... I have to convert to .jpg ....

Without dec it's pictures taken with a device that comes out of the factory ... A pro thing rebuilt in the States ... : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 21/06/12, 09:11

You reissued but it still does not work!

A pro thing rebuilt in the States ...

You should have taken a Chinese device. : Mrgreen: : Cheesy:

(...ok I'm leaving)
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 21/06/12, 09:31

Obamot wrote:You reissued but it still does not work!

A pro thing rebuilt in the States ...

You should have taken a Chinese device. : Mrgreen: : Cheesy:

(...ok I'm leaving)

Let's say that when we wish an approval Ex .... Ben in the middle of petrochemicals we have oddly more confidence in the amerloques or in our cousins ​​of the north of the same continent as in the chinoix gear ...

Still had a flagrant example with my rotating machinery business yesterday ...

Two chinoix direct current motors 15 000 € piece that do not make old bones ... In a factory of the corner ...
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 21/06/12, 12:37

We do not even have to tell you that you're Chinese ...! : Cheesy:

First export market for them ... the amerloques!

You speak of a model of exemplarity as presented :D Hey, wake up Macro!

As usual, to know what it returns, we must go back to the causes! And there you see, I think it would be Western us involved! For them we are a boon, while for Western companies, they represent lucrative profits thanks to the margin that they release with regard to the low cost of their workforce AND NOT BECAUSE THEY PRODUCE WRONG. Because if that were the case, neither Airbus, nor the European car manufacturers and other industrialists would settle there ... They produce what they are told to produce and how to produce it. Point bar. This is a question I asked them when I was there, asking them what it took to be sometimes forced to produce crap: they told me they were disgusted because it's not in their worldview!

Of those who transgress the rules of probity, well we are certainly the worst. When we scratch a little varnish, in fact we are without faith or law. They have a secular tradition in the respect of others and even their opponents!

All this nonsense to avoid saying that we are the first to blame, so it's a bit heartbreaking when we meet people looking to make them wear the hat, it's something that is not admissible. We can not forget that we are the inventors of planned obsolescence, with at the top of the list of companies such as: Agfa, Bakelite, BASF, Berliet, Citroen, Delco, Dupont de Nemours, Eumig, Grundig, HP, IBM, Kärcher, Mobylette, Oliveti, Osram, Philips, Renault, Revox, Tefal / Teflon, BicycleSolex, Vélux, Vespa, Xérox and many others (statistics of breakdowns in support, even if I do not forget the European companies that were or are still reliable). Beside the Chinese are angels ...

I think that one or other of these marks will remind you of some memories : Mrgreen:
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 21/06/12, 15:10

Ben in any case if he comes from the bridles they changed their usual manufacturing standards ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxXfT6Sn ... re=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmC7bAxH ... re=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7oSUboO5aQ
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 21/06/12, 19:09

Obamot wrote:
AND NOT BECAUSE THEY WILL PRODUCE:

Indeed Just remember that all Apple is made in China, including the best book. This is not the craziest thing. Neither cheaper!

They produce according to specifications: the drill 5 euros without control, it is produced by the kilo, the drill of such brand stores with a minimum of controls for a good quality / price ratio, and such famous brand ( who will control everything) ...
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 21/06/12, 19:55

Also, this damn key for tightening the chuck which is always where it should not (like at the bottom of the ladder when we are at the top) : Mrgreen: All you need is a collar to attach it to the power cord and she becomes a faithful friend ..... never fallen or lost !!!

0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132

Go back to “Water management, plumbing and sanitation. Pumping, drilling, filtration, wells, recovery ... "