Search found 14112 results

by Flytox
19/01/24, 23:45
Forum : Company and Philosophy
Subject : French politics: what future for Macron (and France) and why?
answers: 6074
views: 389174

Re: French politics: what future for Macron (and France) and why?

France Info this evening… “Macron to the armies: “we do not want to wage war on Russia. We want her not to be the winner..." Very subtle... => 300 shells to deliver, 000 Caesar cannons, 80 AASM glide bombs per month, 50 scalps, anti-aircraft missiles, (undeclared mercenaries.. .
by Flytox
17/12/23, 18:25
Forum : Economy and finance, sustainability, growth, GDP, ecological tax systems
Subject : Understand the world we live in?
answers: 1870
views: 118201

Re: Understand the world we live in?

Thank you Gegyx
By taking your pdf it worked. :P
by Flytox
16/12/23, 23:05
Forum : Economy and finance, sustainability, growth, GDP, ecological tax systems

My email works perfectly....except for certain messages... Trying to send the text accompanying the petition to the email: sending error.jpg To try to remove the metadata that causes it to crash, I removed the link to the petition --> same error I took a screenshot, made of...
by Flytox
13/12/23, 23:52
Forum : Failure, troubleshooting and repair: repair yourself?
Subject : Recurring front washing machine breakdown, often irreparable
answers: 15
views: 1626

Re: Recurring front washing machine breakdown, often irreparable

I had a Miele that broke down (in 5 years?). It is much more expensive than other machines and does not last longer (the spare parts are "standard" used by many "big brands", they are not Miele manufactured and it comes from the same...
by Flytox
03/12/23, 20:23
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : Your best music to discover and share
answers: 751
views: 202487

Re: Your best music to discover and share

A cover of Nirvana by Patti Smith, it's as good as the original but without being in the same style... a tour de force.

by Flytox
13/11/23, 19:08
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : [One other] Humor
answers: 17084
views: 3612091

Re: [one other] Humor

my 2 breasts.jpg
my 2 breasts.jpg (208.72 KB) Viewed 500 times
by Flytox
28/10/23, 23:13
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : PM2945 heating regulator blocked on summer (Okofen)
answers: 3
views: 933

Re: PM2945 heating regulator blocked in summer (Okofen)

If there is a battery on the electronic card, you remove it for 2 minutes, put it back in and try again. This may do the reset you are looking for.
by Flytox
18/10/23, 21:31

https://crowdbunker.com/v/jkGs2UDTrU

Edit by Remundo: this video discusses Sars-Cov2 with Louis FOUCHET, relaying Doctor David MARTIN who evokes its origins as being a result of genetic manipulation.

Go Advanced search