Diesel fuel: tankers overcharge their margin

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
Did67

by Did67 » 13/06/08, 18:04

Christine wrote:As far as I am concerned, I admit that these speeches pumped up all my energy and I no longer even have the strength to intervene to try to rectify, relativize, positivize etc.
That's what I mean by "sterile conversations" not to say "outlets for frustrations"

Do not get discouraged !!!

For you. Not for others ....

From a long way (including 4 years of full volunteer work in Africa - without status, without contributions, without pension rights, without unemployment benefit ...), I remembered one thing (well, lots of things - but one seems appropriate to me): never do anything while waiting for something from others in return ... Otherwise, we are very vulnerable. Do it so that in the morning, when you shave (I speak for a man), when I see you in the mirror, you seem to see a nice man, a serene man ... Who is making his way ... Free

The coyottes bark ... But you shave serenely ...

Do not be put down ... Neither by stupidity, nor by wickedness ...

There are already two of us !!! You realize ???? I'm sure there are still one or the other who will join us ... Finally, I continue!
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 13/06/08, 18:11

Christine wrote:Thank you for illustrating my words by example: mrgreen:

One last word, for Christine.

On another forum ("futura"), about my pellet boiler, I spoke with a person in doubt, who was wondering. Well, it's confirmed, her boiler is ordered, her husband is building the silo ...
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 13/06/08, 18:18

georges100 wrote:it is true that 2 scooters 2 times it pollutes that slab: D

Are you stupid enough to ignore that 4-stroke scooters exist?

In other circumstances it may be an electrically assisted bicycle.

I remember my situation (I no longer know if it was on a wire or on another that I gave it: 55 years old, 50% of heart capacity following a heart attack, 20 km to my work, so 3 / 4 kilometers of steep ascent / descent (depending on the direction) where I should push my bike - a hill that I can no longer climb ...

Do what you want. I am considering this. As a new step to try to pollute less ...

And if you're stupid enough to ignore the fact that 4-stroke scooters exist, I pity you. And you better not waste space on this forum. But I am for freedom of expression, so continue to assault stupidly. It will grow you !!!
0 x
georges100
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by georges100 » 13/06/08, 18:26

I suspected that the real character would appear :D

Even if I think so, I never allowed myself to drag you asshole, everyone has their education : Mrgreen:

now if you don't want to pollute live near your work and go there on foot :D

christophe you will be nice to delete my message when this sad sire imbued with superiority has read, thank you ...
0 x
Pear Belle Helene
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Pear Belle Helene » 13/06/08, 21:46

rhoooo bel cool raoul finally Georges : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

I don't know Didier very much, but he was a great adviser for my change of boiler and it is someone who has a lot to teach us and share.
Well he can defend himself on his own but now you have to be a little better educate than that forum : Cheesy:
0 x
georges100
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by georges100 » 13/06/08, 21:48

it is true that not accepting to be insulted is a lack of education ..... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Pear Belle Helene
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Pear Belle Helene » 13/06/08, 21:51

Let the one who never said con throw the first stone at me : Cheesy: good go me I would have said ..... beast..or moron ..... finally there are synonyms ..... : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: yes good come on I'm going out I'm in a playful mood tonight : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 14/06/08, 00:34

[Modo On Mode]
GOOD ON CALM !!! *** big scary eyes ***
ELSE EVERYONE IS PRIVATE TO STAR'AC !!!!

More seriously, I think that if the intervention of Georges100 was not the most relevant given the state of health of Did67 (perhaps an awkward humor attempt having forgotten his Smileys), your reaction (and your words) , Did, was perhaps a little excessive.

Please, people, when you read a message that makes your hair stand on end, don't respond right away. Blood cuts are bad advisers and they rarely move the debate forward.
You have a glaring example just above.

No, rather than responding in anger, let a night pass over it. The next day, the anger will have subsided and there will remain the real questions and the words that will advance the ideas.
[Modo Off Mode]

Otherwise, to come back to the means of advancing things at our level, there are many:
: Arrow: Answer (constructively of course) the questions of this forum.
Sharing our experience and our ideas can only help matters. They will also be useful to those who, through the game of search engines and links will fall on one of its pages and will say to themselves: "damn it, but that's for sure, that's what I was looking for a long time without knowing it ".
This is exactly what happened to me (with a newspaper and not a forum).
I led a small life of standard CONsumer but a malaise nevertheless prevented me from enjoying all the "benefits" of the material ... until one day I came across the magazine "Silence". And there, everything cleared up. I'm sure this forum is already at the origin of many awakenings of consciousness on this level there.

: Arrow: Replace the values ​​of "competition", "individualism" and other cretineries of the same style that the kindergarten to retirement home system instills in us by values ​​of solidarity, exchange, sharing.
Naturally, this will lower our dependence on the trading system.
Children's clothes are the perfect illustration of this: if you are a "Winner" willing to step on your neighbor to be "on top", you will ruin yourself in clothes for the kids.
We had 2 children, and hardly bought any clothes for them until they were 7/8 years old. In addition to the clothes offered, we have a "network" of friends to whom we pass the clothes on when they become too small for our monsters, and we collect them after (+ others) for the next one.
With 5 or 6 couples, provided that the children are not exactly the same age, the rotation works very well.
And this system works for everything: from the moment when an object is not useful 100% of the time, it is shareable: a mower that can be bought in common and run between neighbors, a place in a car, tools, ...
In short, if we focus on utility rather than possession, there are ways to lower your bills and your ecological footprint. Accepting the opportunity instead of new is another (and not just for cars).

: Arrow: explore the tracks each at their own level. The "old" site already learned, I try, for my part to see what can be done for the planet at the level of a small town hall. My wife is the coordinator of the Girondin collective of alternatives to pesticides. All these activities are of course voluntary, but you have to know how to give what you have to advance a just cause.
If you are fed up with bawlers and fruitless debates, get into action. There are 1001 causes you can embrace to relieve this planet.
According to your means, your availability and your desires, choose one and get started. Take advantage of it: ecology is in vogue, town halls are asking for "turnkey" green events that will improve their image at little cost.
So, set up a bicycle promotion association, a collective of information and joint purchase of pellets, buy a plant shredder with several people and turn it around to make compost ...
Let go of the devil .... but not verbally on this forum, please .... The Webmaster is there for that : Mrgreen:
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Pear Belle Helene
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Pear Belle Helene » 14/06/08, 09:51

The wise man to speak : Cheesy:

I don't have enough time yet to tell about our pellet adventure but I can assure you that I am making a monster ad around me and that we have plans to open our house to all those who wish to see if it works and that I have already received lots of questions and sent each time the link to your site.

Good go on this I go to the market ..... and in addition it is a puppy time : Cheesy:

Good Saturday econologists :D
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/06/08, 09:51

It's enough that I am away for a while so that it turns into pugila ...
: Shock: you shit shit! It is I who is the exclusive of the insults : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: hihihiihih!
0 x