Sarkozy's public insult at the agricultural fair

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Remundo

by Remundo » 25/02/08, 00:06

There are still differences between left and right.

The problem is that both do not take their direction to catch voters out of their ranks.

For the link, it must be another.

On these good words ... good night :D
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/02/08, 00:10

Bof remundo ... As André said, the only party that is sure to be in power all the time is that of the lobbies ... or if you prefer "big companies" ...

The rest is for the appearance ...

The link is here: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x42tu0 ... a_politics
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 25/02/08, 00:24

Sarko's video has gone to 3h19 'FR30 JT and also to 2h's F20.

There, normally it should not be censored .... or so there is concern to be made for the independence of the public service!

Anyway, this video has been copied so much that it can no longer censor it everywhere.

For daylimotion, it will make a new scandal on the impartiality of the commission on the public service, because it is obvious that Sarko asked to delete this video to the young boss of daylimotion.

Sarko is overwhelmed by his own shadow.

Carla must try to comfort him tonight ....

I check the videos on FR2 and FR3. I do not know if it is li "at the late hour, but impossible to view the newspapers of the 2 channels, but the title of the subject is well in the 2 JT.

We'll see tomorrow morning if it's been removed.
Last edited by jean63 the 25 / 02 / 08, 00: 29, 1 edited once.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/02/08, 00:28

jean63 wrote:For daylimotion, it will make a new scandal on the impartiality of the commission on the public service, because it is obvious that Sarko asked to delete this video to the young boss of daylimotion.

Uh do not you think he has other things to do? :)
Besides, "mine" is very available:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4hl52 ... o_politics
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 25/02/08, 00:42

Christophe wrote:
jean63 wrote:For daylimotion, it will make a new scandal on the impartiality of the commission on the public service, because it is obvious that Sarko asked to delete this video to the young boss of daylimotion.

Yours is still there but apparently there have been others censored:

there is 4 hours by LZ10 on Sarkozy loses his temper at the agriculture showA few weeks ago, the young man who had insulted sarko of enc .. was sentenced to 6 prison months!
no comment! there is 4 hours by DG01 on Sarkozy loses his temper at the agricultural show How is it that this video is constantly censored on this site ???????????????

Do not have the right to say that it's a con ??? 5 hours ago by econology on Sarkozy loses his temper at the agriculture showOn can put that on the account of the stress you believe? :Dthere is 6 hours by mora_1066 on Sarkozy loses his temper at the fair of agricultureLZ10 I just talked about the reaction to the peasant, ap I do not like the masses sarko, dc you do not have to men to do 1 speech! ^^ 6 hours ago by LZ10 on Sarkozy loses his temper at the agriculture show he is so good at doing this, that the candidates of his own camp refuse to be supported by him in the municipal.

everyone, starting with the right, knows that it is comlètement next to the plate this guy.lt is 6 hours by LZ10 on Sarkozy loses his temper at the show of agriculture Let's not forget that it was Sarko himself who decided to talk to people.
the press and the political class on all sides told him at the time the risk he took to neglect his own stature as president.
today he pays for it, it is not for want of having warned him.
and worse than that, he increases his delusion by insulting people ...
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 25/02/08, 00:46

Indeed, Sarko does not seem to have lost his temper, his reply appears natural, and shows the degree of esteem he has for voters.
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 25/02/08, 01:00

Christophe wrote:

Or rather the young boss of daylimotion who asked to delete them (there were + sieurs, you have noticed yourself).

Of course it's not Sarko himself, but when we think of the number of skids, not older than 2 days blunders ?? on scientology by his spokesperson and he trying to catch up ... or everything is calculated to divert the attention of the people and make him forget the real problems, and also pass some reforms smoothly.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 25/02/08, 09:05

jean63 wrote:Let's not forget that it was Sarko himself who decided to talk to people.
the press and the political class on all sides told him at the time the risk he took to neglect his own stature as president.
today he pays for it, it is not for want of having warned him.
and worse than that, he increases his delusion by insulting people ... [/ b] [/ u]

Ah, my neighbor from Allier! How is your little "norteil" :?:

I read carefully what you send us.

The familiarity is not necessarily a mark of contempt. It is a mode of communication that has its logic when we want to get closer to the people.

On the other hand, if we talk to you by saying "get out of the way, poor", then the familiarity considerably amplifies the insult, especially when it comes from the mouth of a President in public performance.

That said, Sarko tends to be too familiar ... I remember once when he was questioning Angela Merkel ... to play the seducer because a journalist had evoked a honeymoon with Germany

- Angela ... AANNGGELLAAA !!! Come, "honey moon".

And Angela in embarrassment turns her heels with her hands in the air saying twice "We just cooperate"

The office of President requires a little class. We do not talk like that to the leader of the European n ° 1, just as we do not say "break yourself poor" even to an aggressive maverick

I think the communications advisers will pull up his suspenders, and as Sarko is still clever, I think he will calm down there too.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/02/08, 09:58

Cuicui wrote:Indeed, Sarko does not seem to have lost his temper, his reply appears natural, and shows the degree of esteem he has for voters.

Concitoyen you mean because I doubt that the provocateur voted for sarko :) Well I quibble but hey ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/02/08, 10:05

Sarkozy accused of weakening the presidential function
NOUVELOBS.COM | 25.02.2008 | 09: 51

After the head of state's "busty poor con" at the Agriculture Fair, François Hollande, deemed "unbearable" the fact that "the president is not exemplary".

http://tempsreel.nouvelobs.com/actualit ... ielle.html
0 x

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."