$ 25 million for water doping?

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 19/02/07, 01:43

And to remove a billion tons from the atmosphere, it's not very difficult: reforestation, or plant bioreactor. But in the current logic, they will rather try to trap the CO2 in wells, even if it means emitting more ...

1 - Reforestation : you have to get started quickly because the trend would be rather the opposite: see Amazonia, Indonesia, Africa ... etc ... all the large forests are being massacred for the so-called well-being of the rich countries of the North. You only have to look at the mail order catalogs (which I leafed through this am) in which we sell all kinds of garden furniture in teak, exotic wood ... etc ... etc + all doors and windows made in exotic woods.
When we know the time (hundreds of years) that these trees took to become adults, we imagine that it is not by planting a few fast-growing shrubs (which will only absorb peanuts of CO2 compared to their grandfathers slaughtered ...) that we will improve the situation.

Extract from an international mail article published by Christophe in another subject on reforestation:
However, experts draw attention to the fact that a number of new drills are unnatural. "Planted by humans, they may not support the same level of biodiversity as ancient forests," explains the magazine.
The researchers, who drew on data from the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO), also find that the two countries that have suffered the most from the loss of forest areas are the Indonesia and Brazil

2 - plant bioreactor : quézaco? can you explain us STP?

3 - Capture CO2 in wells : in theory it's not bad, but when the emission is far from the storage pit (which must be very waterproof of course !!!) how do you do it?

I have an example in mind: every year in July, from the south shore of the Gulf of Ajaccio, I see a coal (or fuel) power station spitting out yellowish smoke (suffers?), Which spreads above from Ajaccio (to the Sanguinary Islands if there is no wind and in the valley towards the mountains -col de vizzavona-). It is incredible for an island so beautiful and that we believe to be sheltered from all pollution. Well it's been 20 years since it is like that and surely much more ..... look for the error. And the last straw is that there is certified organic culture in the plain !!!

I am not talking about the region of Grenoble, where the summer in strong heat, the air is unbreathable .... and it is a gift compared to cities like Mexico. : Evil:

Mossieur Branson, he must really clarify his thoughts ...... if he has one. : Idea: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/02/07, 12:50

abyssin3 wrote:So I don't think it's a farce (he sent his magic plane into space, it looked like a farce too at the start).

When I said "farce" it was not at the 1st degree (the competition does exist) but rather in the same sense as when we say that the Kyoto protocol is a farce (for the environment and the fight against the greenhouse effect) since overall it was not used much ... except maybe to make the world aware of the problem (and that's already ca you would tell me with reason!)
0 x