Here is the heat pump, which should be installed at the end of February at my house...

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Christophe

Re: Here is the heat pump, which should be installed at the end of February at my house...

by Christophe » 30/01/24, 01:20

phil59 wrote:The pb is not there.

How much for exterior insulation to save how much?

1 euro ! : Mrgreen:
0 x
perplex
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: Here is the heat pump, which should be installed at the end of February at my house...

by perplex » 30/01/24, 09:13

Depreciation, profitability, it's nonsense.
Even over 10 years, knowing that solar technology is making great strides, in less than 5 years you can put away your nails.
Talk to me about freedom, yes I follow you...
0 x
The world is perfect !!!
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 30/01/24, 14:03

It's not so much for “earn how much”, than rather try “lose nothing…”

There is no shortage of tips for “passivating” a house at a lower cost…

The ITI is heresy in the sense that it would require the insulation to be turned over on walls and slabs perpendicular to the gable walls, over a distance of 1m from the facade. Otherwise it's useless... Thermal bridge, risk of rotting of the walls and other goodies on the agenda... and the surface of the insulation can thus be multiplied by two...

I found my post, not that old after all (2022) so the high range would be €8 for the materials
chauffage-isolation/pac-avec-mur-geothermique-geomur-t17248-20.html?hilit=Isolation%20thermique%20ext%C3%A9rieure#p505734

It would be well worth adding to that well insulated doors and windows... a double flow VMC, but it's a real investment.
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 30/01/24, 21:46

We are talking more and more about thermal corrector than about insulation, which makes some people's fortune.

We must open our eyes, put the money where it is needed, compensate for losses with greater production.

In my case, it doesn't cost me anything.

The heat pump, ok, the tank, average, the crawlers, average.

It would be better to put 50-60 cm of insulation above the floor, and let the frame breathe.
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 31/01/24, 09:52

Hi Phil, on this one, sorry but I don't follow you.
Construction and insulation are still part of my basic training…

What you say is a mixture of true and false things and you don't seem to want to take anything else into account. So, without anything personal it's hard to respond to you.

It is much better to put 25cm of insulation EVERYWHERE in ITE, than to concentrate a large thickness of insulation in certain arbitrary preferential places in the construction. Even if practice indicates that losses tend to occur from the top, that does not exempt us from putting them elsewhere.

Did you do a thermography to verify your theory?
0 x

Back to "Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ..."