Search found 2212 results

by phil59
27/03/24, 21:54
Forum : electric transport: cars, bicycles, public transport, planes ...
Subject : The pros and cons of electric cars
answers: 1031
views: 314568

Re: Pros and cons of electric cars

There, the 30% "virtuous energy can be easily reached. You are absolutely right as usual :mrgreen: By maintaining my speed at 40 km/h I think I will cover at least 1200 km, I had no not thought of, it cannot be invented. Stop these unfounded ironic remarks, on a subject that...
by phil59
26/03/24, 23:17
Subject : Driving an electric car every day
answers: 507
views: 43894

Re: Driving an electric car every day

I had a hard time shifting my c zero to the ct because of the rear brakes which weren't working....But hey, it's over 10 years old and 85000km My ion from 2012, 125 km, hasn't had this problem, just the "cracked" tires to change, even if not worn, and AB, re-adjust. There was only norauto, during the change...
by phil59
26/03/24, 23:03
Subject : The pros and cons of electric cars
answers: 1031
views: 314568

Re: Pros and cons of electric cars

Finally an intelligent speech on the future of the EV, I really like the idea of ​​the manufacturer offering you with the car the most intelligent way to recharge it. I have 300 hp, you're talking about a story, apart from doing the quéqué from time to time I don't see the point of so much power. I...
by phil59
24/03/24, 14:59

Furthermore, finally some good news: In all the media this week, it was announced the arrival of the CEO of the international car rental company Hertz, who had purchased 100 Teslas. It seems that these "battery boxes" are expensive to maintain... And that many...
by phil59
23/03/24, 16:26

The problem with the hybrid is that generally, the gain in "pollution" compared to a thermal one is not high.

With many current EVs, driving 500 km is easy, without any worries.
by phil59
22/03/24, 04:27

An EV with 1000 km of autonomy is for next year! 0 to 100 in 2 seconds, also option to do it in 1s, limited to 400 km/h! 200 kWh on-board battery. Well, that’s all good, just for fun. I'm not sure that with 12 points on the license, it does it. 1000 km of autonomy, 10 m...
by phil59
21/03/24, 19:58
Forum : Company and Philosophy
Subject : Education, Education to do what?
answers: 22
views: 10150

Re: Education, Education to do what?

We show what we want, how we want... We can interpret, distort, a bit of everything... You ask computer questions at the exits of a computer store, and the results will be quite good. You ask the same questions when employees leave a mechanical workshop, and it will be less boring...
by phil59
13/03/24, 18:08
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : Guy VS Obamot, the weak links of forum, who should stay?
answers: 122
views: 3308

Re: Guy VS Obamot, the weak links of forum, who should stay?

There could be “joint custody”.

At worst one is banned for one week, and the other is not, and it changes every week....
by phil59
10/03/24, 18:45
Forum : Company and Philosophy
Subject : Voluntary Termination of Pregnancy IVG: for/against, Constitution?
answers: 17
views: 599

Re: Voluntary Termination of IVG Pregnancy: for/against, Constitution?

I am for it, not just any way, but for it. What do you think of a Catholic gynecologist, who does not warn a future mother that there is a big problem, and lets it run? From a gynecologist, who did everything to hide that unborn children would have huge problems? Today we find people up to 20...
by phil59
07/03/24, 18:42

I started reading the article. I wonder if the person drives a bit in an EV.... We can't do as simple arithmetic as this person does, and forgot to talk about the load curve.... As for the Fisker... . filing for bankruptcy probably in the short term... DS to see how it...

Go Advanced search