Here is the heat pump, which should be installed at the end of February at my house...

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Here is the heat pump, which should be installed at the end of February at my house...

by phil59 » 28/01/24, 18:20

Of course, there will be insulation on the rails, and BA13 on top.

Exterior insulation is a bit of a myth, due to its performance.

Excellent insulation is required on the top of the house, which represents the biggest loss.

The walls have average insulation.

The goal is not to consume 0, but to reduce costs reasonably.

The pump will run especially at night, on red days, in order to have a very hot buffer tank, and gas boiler, and stove for the complement, 22 days a year.

There will be a PV addition this summer, but maybe an additional kWp, I already have the panels, I still have an inverter to repair.

The whole thing is financed by the "polluters", 1€ for me.
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Here is the heat pump, which should be installed at the end of February at my house...

by sicetaitsimple » 28/01/24, 18:29

phil59 wrote:The whole thing is financed by the "polluters", 1€ for me.

Can you specify? Did you say above that you were not eligible for aid?
1 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 28/01/24, 18:46

I am not eligible for aid.

There it is without resource conditions. File submitted in July, and it will be done at the end of February, beginning of March.

In my relationships, several have benefited from this system. Current files are maintained, but no new files.

The “cofrac” goes before and after the work to validate.
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Christophe

by Christophe » 28/01/24, 19:02

For courage with Albanian artisans! : Mrgreen:
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 28/01/24, 19:24

As I said, I know several "houses" that have had this work done, as well as air/air, and there is no disaster.
Sometimes the finishing touches are a little light, but for more than €30, "free", you can do the finishing touches.

There remains the problem of the guarantee to be applied, but I'm crossing my fingers.
0 x

Christophe

by Christophe » 28/01/24, 19:30

It's not free, you will pay for it indirectly...anything that involves work for €1 attracts crooks and scammers...like in the era of abusive subsidies on solar!

To flee !
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 28/01/24, 20:57

phil59 wrote:No direct subsidy, I'm entitled to practically nothing, purple color on I don't know what thing...

I am going to have the insulation of the ramps, with BA13, in the attic.

Heat pump, replacing the gas boiler (which I will leave, or reassemble, afterwards), and wood stove, boiler, with 500L buffer tank, and edf tempo rate, in 12 kVA.

A “thingy” thermo balloon will complete the whole thing.

All for practically nothing.

On very cold days, and red days, the pump will practically not run.
Well seen. You answer my questions.

My neighbor who is not in need benefited from this system. 14 kVA air/water heat pump replacing fuel oil, thermodynamic tank, insulation of the basement ceiling, 40 cm in the unconvertible attic, all this for €1. It seems to me that I have already caused this here.
They came to several rental vehicles on a public holiday. Around 17:30 p.m., it was all over.

Luck : Shock: , it's really not fair to those who are truly in need.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 29/01/24, 21:03

phil59 wrote:Of course, there will be insulation on the rails, and BA13 on top.

Exterior insulation is a bit of a myth, due to its performance.
R=X It’s not a “yield”, it is the thermal resistance value (of the insulation…) so I agree with you, those who believe in any “yield”, believe in a myth : Wink:

phil59 wrote: Excellent insulation is required on the top of the house, which represents the biggest loss.
So, if you think you have losses, it’s because it’s not really “isolated…” the aim of insulation is precisely to avoid any loss.

In reality with your reasoning, you create weak links - And through these the fluids will pass thermodynamically, and this is how your heating needs will increase. And that's especially how you ruin all the efforts to insulate a house.

Not having understood the benefit of exterior insulation (ITE) shows that you understood nothing about its very principle, nor what the overall desired goal really was.
Last edited by Obamot the 29 / 01 / 24, 21: 20, 1 edited once.
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 29/01/24, 21:20

The pb is not there.

How much for exterior insulation to save how much?

For a classic house, we'll say around €30.

Ok.

To earn how much? There is the question.

If it's to earn €300, €500 per year, what's the point?

On the other hand, investing in a heat pump and solar panels will take you a lot less time to make a profit, and with your solar production, in fact, you will consume less energy.

I'm not talking about a sieve, but an isolated house, nothing more.

As most of it goes through the roof, this is where the most effort needs to be put.

Between the bedroom ceiling and the attic, I already have 200 or 240mm, I don't know.
0 x

Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 29/01/24, 21:22

: Cheesy: You havereason' : Cheesy:
0 x

Back to "Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ..."