Notice: your favorite series Netflix, Amazon Prime, Salto, Canal + ... and elsewhere!

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Notice: your favorite series Netflix, Amazon Prime, Salto, Canal + ... and elsewhere!

by Macro » 25/05/21, 21:14

It's you who sees ... I prefer to take a ride in the bike with my son or in the cab with my beautiful daughter or my wife ... than to tape myself in front of the TV ... And in fact ... to make a ballad with these machines .... Is in fact ... A kind of small death .... Because ... Before they are operational .... It was necessary ... to restore them ... . They did not arrive here ... Rolling ... at my place it is a wheeler dealer .... Without interposed screen .... In less clean ... And less profitable ...
Last edited by Macro the 25 / 05 / 21, 21: 17, 1 edited once.
1 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Notice: your favorite series Netflix, Amazon Prime, Salto, Canal + ... and elsewhere!

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 25/05/21, 21:16

Macro wrote: I prefer to take a ride .... cab with my beautiful daughter or my wife ...

Oh no, I'm going there alone. : Mrgreen:
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 25/05/21, 21:20

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
Macro wrote: I prefer to take a ride .... cab with my beautiful daughter or my wife ...

You don't know my beautiful daughter ... 21 years old ... Sicilian ..
A fighter plane .... And besides ... She cooks paws for us ... Mamamamia ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 25/05/21, 21:25

Macro wrote:
GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:

You don't know my beautiful daughter ... 21 years old ... Sicilian ..
A fighter plane .... And besides ... She cooks paws for us ... Mamamamia ...

Oh well, you're going to the cab with your daughter-in-law, you ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 25/05/21, 21:28

From cab ... Rice pudding ...
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 26/05/21, 08:32

That said ... I saw a few episodes of Malcolm when I spent more time on my pc (one eye on the pc the other on the téoche) ... With one eye and a distracted ear ... It made me laugh ... The mother especially ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/05/21, 09:43

I was sure of it !!! : Cheesy:

Let go of your mechanics ... and your daughter-in-law : Mrgreen:

You still rotten my subject half there :P
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 26/05/21, 10:53

Christophe wrote:
You still rotten my subject half there :P

You are free to delete ... It has no particular interest ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/05/21, 14:55

Macro wrote:. at me it's wheeler dealer ....

You see you're watching series! : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

If it's more profitable it's only because they sell 20 € each episode to the channel !! So make a youtube channel! 8) 8) 8)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/05/21, 15:10

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:I admit that S&H, I gave up very early ... : Mrgreen:

I was thinking to myself who had not only the credits which posed a problem in 2021 with S&H! : Mrgreen:

On the other hand, in the same period there was "Sheriff frighten me" ... I speak about it because the film I liked very much!

I don't remember having seen 1 episode of the series but if it's in the same style it must be nice! You know ?
0 x