Plagia of a photo of Christine published on Econologie

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/11/08, 11:38

? In this case we will put a copyright on all the smileys eh !! Sorry but your reaction is really bad there ... is it just to fuck the shit? What do you care? Not me...

Hey capelo, what does he think of this smiley: Image
: Cheesy:

Otherwise you and respect for the work of others I think you're really, but really badly off ... you want me to recall a certain affair with Ptit Pierrot who almost ended at the gendarmerie for a photo that you had stolen from his site and that you refused to delete?
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 28/11/08, 11:52

And gnagnagna, and gnagnagna ....

This is why things are moving so slowly in environmental and social matters: always quibbling for trivia.

After all, this photo is mine, so I have some legitimacy to ask you - firmly - to stop your childishness and focus on what is important: writing an article for a new audience that does not. would not have come to visit us on the internet.

Christophe had the intelligence to transform this anecdote into something constructive for everyone and he has the honesty to ask you if there are things that you would like to convey on this occasion.
So, if you want to be constructive like bham for example, your discussions are welcome. If you are here to quibble, there are multitudes of associations and political parties that love to spend their time doing this, so go join them if you like, but let us try to be constructive when we can.

I said.
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 28/11/08, 12:02

christophe wrote:Sorry but your reaction is really bad there ... is it just to fuck the shit? What do you care? Not me...

hey, but he's our very kind webmaster! what an example ...

frankly I participate in the discussion like the others, by evoking a case: and I can see how you react precisely: there is the case where "what look how we are being robbed" but the case where you plunder there on the other hand we do shout ?

well I find that not very democratic me?

especially since there is nothing bad about raising a case, which will not find a (simple) explanation, too bad ...

We were talking about image rights, right? you see how complex it is, it is not worth getting upset I do not see what it suits, that you took it for yourself it's stupid, I note, I do not see what you have against me?
[moderator mode on] if you want to write to me in MP you can do it, that's what it is for. [moderator mode off]

I agree with Christine: "always quibbling for trivia." .........
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/11/08, 12:04

jonule wrote:"what do you watch how we are being robbed"

Ah the speech of the "communist (with booklet A)" which emerges ... I never spoke of spoliation but on the other hand speaking of abuse of social good, tell us rather where you write on the forum and who pays you to do it? : Evil: : Evil:

jonule wrote:I agree with Christine: "always quibbling for trivia." .........

So that's the ponpon! But pkoi you not shut up then? : Shock:

You like a problem of respect for others ...
Last edited by Christophe the 02 / 12 / 08, 17: 47, 2 edited once.
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 28/11/08, 12:07

who do you think You Are ?
are we all going to go there?
you too ?

you will first start by apologizing there, I think you are abusing.
otherwise I no longer participate in forum (finally with you).

it was not me who was insulting reread your notes.

what do moderators do?
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 28/11/08, 12:11

Jonule that's enough. You are permanently banned.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/11/08, 12:13

Wait, he's going to call us anti-democratic and fascists again ...

I sent him a little private message ... He had better understand because I'm not kidding anymore!

I explain for the others: "we do not all have the privilege of being able to surf on a forum exclusively and during long hours from his place of work and be paid by the taxpayer for this"

Is that enough for you where you want me to develop?

Rather read your PM ...
Last edited by Christophe the 28 / 11 / 08, 12: 29, 2 edited once.
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 28/11/08, 12:19

you try to suppress me to better circumvent the debate: same methods as the facsists

you see you do not leave the right of reply.

this happened through your behavior

in fact it is marked in the charter of forum that you can't post from your workplace, do you have to give a payslip?
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 28/11/08, 12:21

why did you delete my messages? give a tangible explanation?

don't you know how to apologize for being rude? it's not much ...

so this smiley, still no explanation?

5 seconds before self-destruction ...............
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/11/08, 12:21

jonule wrote:you try to delete me to better circumvent the debate: even methods that the facsists

You're in a hurry, I already said that above :)

Otherwise your communist friends are better at the methods level eh? : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

jonule wrote:5 seconds before self-destruction ...............

Farewell!! You can come back when you surf more exclusively from your place of work and that, in view of the fascinating speech that you have that you will agree to pay out of your pocket for your internet access ... because the ban is final this time, too bad for the other employees of your administration who will also be banned ...!
Last edited by Christophe the 28 / 11 / 08, 12: 31, 3 edited once.
0 x

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."