fool the Election of fossil energy in the year

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Flytox

fool the Election of fossil energy in the year

by Flytox » 22/03/08, 20:44

Bonjour à tous

From the World:

A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/03/08, 10:06

Pouted ... and what is it for? How to find a scapegoat to legitimize or rather raise awareness of the rejections of each of us.

It's exactly the same psychological approach which consists of shooting SUVs, 4x4s and other hummers while absolutely nothing is said about oil heaters installed new ... for example

The real problem is the average western family (and soon oriental if we allow time) ... and as long as our behavior and social scale of values ​​will not change fundamentally, we can always make this kind of election to "laugh" ...
Last edited by Christophe the 25 / 03 / 08, 10: 31, 2 edited once.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 25/03/08, 10:11

Yes, I join Christophe.

To laugh or shoot a red ball, it lets off steam :P

But this smoke screen should not mask the colossal energy challenge that humanity has to face.

@+
0 x
martien007
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by martien007 » 25/03/08, 12:54

Part of the trophy can be given to Angela Merkel or rather her predecessor Schroeder, because in 1993 -I believe that you do not all agree at home for this date, because you have several gods? what is a god -, therefore Germany builds around twenty coal-fired power stations to produce electricity following the decision to abandon civilian nuclear power under Schroeder. They take coal from giant open quarries in Germany and you French people make electricity from your nuclear power plants; so you have the price of the atom!
0 x