Karadzic: rotten people who help rotten ...

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Christophe

Karadzic: rotten people who help rotten ...

by Christophe » 01/08/08, 10:28

No comment:

Radovan Karadzic had made a secret agreement with Richard Holbrooke

NOUVELOBS.COM | 01.08.2008 | 09: 52

The former Bosnian Serb leader, tried in The Hague for genocide, was guaranteed by the Americans to escape international justice in exchange for his withdrawal from political life, as he said on Thursday his first appearance before the Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia.

Radovan Karadzic, the former political leader of the Bosnian Serbs, had made a secret agreement with the American negotiator, Richard Holbrooke, to end the war, as he said on Thursday July 31., during his first appearance before the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia in The Hague (ICTY). In exchange for his withdrawal from public life, the Bosnian Serb leader was guaranteed to escape international justice. Richard Holbrooke immediately denied, Thursday in an interview on CNN, to have made such an agreement, although he himself has already reported this bargaining to end a war that killed nearly 100.000 people between 1992 and 1995 .

In a previously unseen interview from 1997, Radovan Karadzic recounted the deal made with Richard Holbrooke, six months after the Dayton peace accord (1995). The accused by the International Criminal Court in The Hague then declared that "the capital of the Netherlands will not have the privilege of accommodating me. Richard Holbrooke offered me the compromise of withdrawing anonymously in exchange of American protection before the Hague Tribunal. I respected my part ". This interview was carried out in January 1997, in Pale, "capital" of the Bosnian Serbs, as part of a historical documentary. It was seen by a journalist from Nouvel Observateur and authenticated by two relatives of Karadzic (See the article published in 2002 in Nouvel Observateur: "Karadzic. The secrets of a hunt": http://hebdo.nouvelobs.com/hebdo/paruti ... 0126-.html)

Richard Holbrooke had explained that his draft agreement provided that Karadzic "would leave Bosnia and submit to the International Criminal Court", in his book, "To End a War", ("To end a war"). But, after negotiations with Radovan Karadzic, this clause disappeared from the public agreement, published on July 19, 1996.

Contacted by the Nouvel Observateur, Luka Karadzic, the brother of Radovan Karadzic, who has been in contact with Pierre-Richard Prosper, the itinerant American ambassador for war crimes, estimated that the Americans have "not kept their word ". "The Holbrooke-Karadzic agreement was a gentleman's agreement, not a black and white written agreement. Radovan had to retire from politics and they would leave him alone," he told Nouvel Observateur.

Recently arrested in Serbia after 13 years on the run, then transferred to The Hague, the former Bosnian Serb leader has been charged since 1995 by the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia (ICTY) with war crimes, crimes against humanity and genocide for the massacres committed by its men during the conflict that tore this country apart. Jean-Baptiste Naudet

http://tempsreel.nouvelobs.com/actualit ... _avec.html
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 01/08/08, 12:17

Well, well, we don't care, because Karadjic is still the stuffing turkey. This promise did not bind either Serbia or Europe.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/08/08, 12:23

No, but that says a lot about American interference in the region ... when officially this war did not seem to interest them (except Kosovo, but that's much later) ...

Speaking of Kosovo and the USA, you knew this: http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camp_Bondsteel

Camp Bondsteel is a NATO military base built in Kosovo in 1999 by the United States armed forces, near the town of Uroševac in the center of the American zone in Kosovo (at 42 ° 21 'north latitude and 21 ° 14 'east longitude), just after the Kosovo war.

It is named in honor of a veteran of the Viet-Nam war, James Leroy Bondsteel.

The headquarters of NATO's Multinational Task Force East (MNTF-E), it permanently houses 7 KFOR soldiers. To build it two hills were leveled and a valley was filled in with the surplus hills. Contrary to a tenacious legend conveyed by writers who are often Americanophobic, the camp is not the largest American camp outside the territory of the United States. It is not even an "American" camp since it is placed under the authority of NATO, under UN mandate, and that it obviously does not welcome only Americans. It occupies 3,865 km2, to compare for example with the American base of Guantanamo, (it is thus) 30 times more extended.
Last edited by Christophe the 01 / 08 / 08, 14: 55, 1 edited once.
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 01/08/08, 14:49

Hello elephant
elephant wrote:Well, well, we don't care, because Karadjic is still the stuffing turkey. This promise did not bind either Serbia or Europe.

Anyway, what is the word of such dangerous puppets worth ??? The problem is that you have to put on gloves to not wrinkle ....: Shock: : Evil: While the real problem is that an exterminating despot has the right in all respects ("exemplary" trial) while he did not hesitate to organize mass exterminations of populations.

It lacks an international law which makes it possible to suppress "on sight" all the makers / instigators of wars, dictators, king, presidents, arms dealers, etc ... and / or which more or less directly advocate the extermination of populations . A kind of citizen power :frown:
A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/08/08, 14:56

Flytox wrote:It lacks an international law which makes it possible to suppress "on sight" all the makers / instigators of wars, dictators, king, presidents, arms dealers, etc ... and / or which more or less directly advocate the extermination of populations . A kind of citizen power :frown:
A+

Uh pkoi not but then you would remove a good part of the Bush administration ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 01/08/08, 16:26

Flytox said:

Anyway what is the word of this kind of dangerous puppets worth ??? The problem is that you have to put on gloves so as not to crease .... Shocked Evil or Very Mad While the real problem is that an exterminating despot has the right in all respects ("exemplary" trial) while he did not hesitate to organize massive exterminations of populations.

It lacks an international law which makes it possible to suppress "on sight" all the makers / instigators of wars, dictators, king, presidents, arms dealers, etc ... and / or which more or less directly advocate the extermination of populations . A kind of citizen power Frowning
A+

The subject is not new: look at Napoleon, Bokassa, Mobutu, etc ... (the list is long): golden exile for the most part.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Flytox

by Flytox » 01/08/08, 17:30

Golden exile .... that's right ...... besides, France is a land of asylum, it's well known .... well especially for this kind of gallows game ... not to mention that for some of them, our dear presidents felt obliged to give them the "legion of honor" ....: Shock: : Cry:
A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
loupenequet
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Politics??

by loupenequet » 02/08/08, 03:30

Hello

: Shock: it's politicians make me think of a septic tank with men who come out of this bath even if you know how to swim you trail the smell everywhere, even if some do those with stuffy noses.
0 x
freedom, equality, fraternity
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/08/08, 09:23

Flytox wrote:Golden exile .... that's right ...... besides, France is a land of asylum, it's well known .... well especially for this kind of gallows game ... not to mention that for some of them, our dear presidents felt obliged to give them the "legion of honor" ....: Shock: : Cry:
A+

Well, there are still some who died in prison, right?
I only have 2 coming to me: Milosevic and Pinochet ...

Although his brutal death for Milosevic is quite strange all the same ... : roll:

loupenequet wrote:you drag the smell everywhere

I don't really agree: money has no smell, it's well known ... I think it's valid for 95% of people ... and then there are "us" the others who have a conscience 8) : Cheesy:
0 x
leplo
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

What does this have to do with forum econology?

by leplo » 02/08/08, 17:38

We all know that rotting has a harmful effect on the environment
but we don't stray from the original spirit of the forum the??
0 x
"It's because the speed of sound is slower than the speed of light that some people look bright at first and then look stupid."

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."