New Renault Symbol, 3,5 L / 100km

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/09/08, 19:32

Gregconstruct wrote:However, the Vesta has never been sold and no one knows why!

You laugh? It was displayed on all Renault rear glasses for 15 years !!! : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 22/09/08, 19:34

Christophe wrote:You laugh? It was displayed on all Renault rear glasses for 15 years !!! : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

I never noticed that!
At the same time, me and French cars is really not a love story !!!
0 x
Every action counts for our planet !!!
C moa
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by C moa » 22/09/08, 19:36

Gregconstruct wrote:However, the Vesta has never been sold and no one knows why!

If you remember the pubs of the time it was controlled slippage, we did not drive, we drove ....

I'm sure this car would have made a commercial flop !!!
0 x
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 22/09/08, 19:41

It is true that at the time we were very connected K2000 : Lol:
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 22/09/08, 22:08

Petrol cars from the 70s did not consume much, but their NOx pollution was much higher than that of current vehicles and their body too light was less safe than that of current vehicles.
That said, I saw the new Honda Civic pass! She must have a really low Cx. Does someone have some news ?
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 22/09/08, 23:30

There have already been some accents from Renault in this direction with a Logan: http://www.autodeclics.com/article13091 ... esse.html#

Moreover, this type of record for a "production car" is not exceptional: http://ecologie.caradisiac.com/Peugeot- ... 08-HDi-585
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/09/08, 23:47

Gregconstruct wrote:I never noticed that!
At the same time, me and French cars is really not a love story !!!

And there you notice better:

: Mrgreen:

c moa wrote:I'm sure this car would have made a commercial flop !!!

Maybe but there have been other flops! And manufacturers have other models: their results (even less their survival) do not depend on just one model!

They showed that the technology "low consumption vehicle" was developed as early as 1983 with the Citroën Eco2000 ... but NEVER any manufacturer has dared to break technology, that is to say to release a car consuming 50% of fuel. the average on the market: WHY, FOR WHAT or rather FOR WHOM? Strictly speaking, we could use the AX Diesel ... but that was a little later.

This is somewhat in line with the current argument of the manufacturers who say: "we do not offer a car that consumes 2L / 100 with minimalist equipment and 6000 € (Loremo style specifications 2005) because the public would not want it!"

Is that so? Are they soothsayers? How to judge the impact on the public by a vehicle that has NEVER existed? I already know a few million households that would be happy to drive cheaper ... who have nothing to worry about having a series air conditioning and who simply want to ... move at a lower cost!

Otherwise +1 with lumberjack
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 23/09/08, 01:04

No vroum, vroummmmm !!!

So not pretty zouets for little kids who want to zou : Mrgreen:

Greetings from Lietseu :P
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 23/09/08, 08:50

Yes, that's it, I remember this poor sticker still badly glued that the Jackys did not want to remove because it made a racing car : Mrgreen:

Yes Lietseu, you are right it was pretty good at all ...
0 x
wirbelwind262
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by wirbelwind262 » 23/09/08, 22:05

Bonsoir
for motorcyclists: Moto journal in its n ° 1824 (18/09/08) organized the Ecomotoconduite trophy the goal: average of 50km / h on circuit, I will try to make a scan of the article
good luck
0 x