anti-renewables heat pump? Disadvantages and advantages

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/11/07, 19:08

Ah well they do not pay electricity the employees of EdF?

One more argument to put to their many "privileges" ...

https://www.econologie.com/forums/greves-lib ... t4308.html
0 x
fc89
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by fc89 » 17/11/07, 19:39

No, 10%.

I know some of them and it is very hot with them.

A+
0 x
crispus
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by crispus » 17/11/07, 19:59

Christophe wrote:Ah well they do not pay electricity the employees of EdF?

Many years ago (15?), An EDF employee explained to me that this was originally a poor drafting of contract: in 1946 the state would have signed an agreement over 50 years with edf, in which it was stipulated that employees would be entitled to a preferential rate.

At the time, it had to be "reasonable", around -20% on the public price?

The problem is that this tariff would have been written in a quantified way in this famous contract, and would therefore not have changed for 50 years. But the most astonishing is that after 1996, it does not seem to have happened much ... Maintenance of "social gains"?

An Edf employee can have up to 3 preferential rate subscriptions: main residence + 2 secondary ones.
Not to mention those who sell their electricity to neighbors. The invoices of said neighbors are carefully studied to limit the risk of fraud ...

If someone can confirm my statements? Or if I am wrong, tell us the principles in force?

Edit: Wikipedia article on Edf, informative:
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%89lectricit%C3%A9_de_France#Le_cadre_juridique_g.C3.A9n.C3.A9ral

In the short term, the first served shareholder option seems confirmed. The current business contract, which sets the only limit that the rate increases will not exceed inflation, the user will therefore not benefit from the productivity of the business, the pressure on staff remains strong with the continued questioning of the advantageous elements of their status, and the succession of savings plans. Finally, the last event to date, the possible abolition of regulated tariffs, would make it compulsory to switch users to the deregulated market, while prices there are significantly higher.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/11/07, 20:22

MichelM can you tell us more please?
0 x
COU
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by COU » 18/11/07, 10:16

Christophe wrote:Frankly I do not see or is so econological financial interest in these cases ...

30 000 investment € for a heating system even self ... ??? You really have to be a big CON ... : Cheesy:

Nan frankly where's your? For almost the price he had 50 m² of solar panels with the big buffer that is well!

Ah but that may be a part of EdF in ...

Hello, I give you reason 1000%!
I am very disappointed by the heat pump that I just installed: it does not heat well, it makes wind noise in the house; it stirs the air all day long for so little result! my fuel oil boiler causes cold.
In one month I consumed for 250 eur of electr with the CAP
against 450 of fuel 200 eur times 4 months of winter = 800 eur of savings per year. for 14000 eur of investment. At this rate the CAP is amortized in 10 years (tax credit 4000). EDF which is winning now! And my banker who granted me the loan at 6%. And I only have my eyes to cry with tears (not even hot!)
0 x
fc89
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by fc89 » 18/11/07, 10:24

Cou wrote:In one month I consumed for 250 eur of electricity with the CAP against 450 of fuel.

Hello,

Wait, it's not even in winter.

A+
Last edited by fc89 the 18 / 11 / 07, 10: 34, 1 edited once.
0 x
COU
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by COU » 18/11/07, 10:30

PITMIX wrote:Hi Christopher.
When I wrote my previous message I prepared a spitch praising the merits of your installation but finally you talk about it better than me, so I did well to delete it.
Well, my old people just called me today ...
They invest in a heat pump for € 9500 including installation.
What they want is both heating for the winter and benefit from air conditioning also for the summer.
It pisses me off that they are investing this amount but after all they have already signed the quote and paid a deposit without notifying me in advance ...
Did you know that the law on tax deductions is not as simple as you might think?
They will benefit from a deduction of 50% fair on the price of the outdoor unit. Or less than 2500 €.
It is necessary that the whole site is done all at once and that all the living rooms are equipped with an indoor unit. After a certain number of living rooms you must have two outdoor units.
It is better explained here:
https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... d_5089.pdf
Regarding the rates for troubleshooting I do not know because I am in the food refrigeration and I work with large brands under annual contract, but I can find out because my box also does air conditioning (very rarely in individuals) .

Hello
I am very disappointed by the cap that I just installed
about maintenance rates: 180 eur per year for a refrigerator visit. And to cross your fingers so that it does not break down
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/11/07, 11:09

Thank you COU for this testimony which only confirms our fears ... and what does the seller / installer say about what he promised you as performance / invoices?

What do consumer defense associations do?

Perhaps we should launch an action in this direction, right?

By the way, what type of heat pump / heat do you have?
0 x
COU
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by COU » 18/11/07, 11:30

Christophe wrote:Thank you COU for this testimony which only confirms our fears ... and what does the seller / installer say about what he promised you as performance / invoices?

What do consumer defense associations do?

Perhaps we should launch an action in this direction, right?

By the way, what type of heat pump / heat do you have?

MY installer is very happy to have pocketed 3000 EUR of installation costs, in addition he must have a comm. SAUNIER DUVAL for distributing their PAC Inverter of m.
since he's on voicemail
and a few times that I catch him, he tells me that "everything is fine, dear marquise!" And if something seems abnormal to me it's because I'm an idiot (he doesn't say it but it comes back to that)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/11/07, 11:35

3000 € for the installation of an Inverter it is quite expensive paid ... well it depends on the number of batteries to install ...

Obviously he has a commission ... that's why the installers don't install the gear they don't sell ...

If you are not satisfied with the performances, there are always possible legal recourse ...false advertising is objectionable by law... then you have to be motivated to appeal ... but if it works so badly that it is worth it may be worth it?
0 x