Citroën C-Crosser: back to the past 2!

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Christophe

Citroën C-Crosser: back to the past 2!

by Christophe » 09/01/07, 16:11

As good news never comes alone, here is the Citroën version of the Peugeot 4007.

Photos:

Newspaper:

https://www.econologie.com/file/construc ... e_2007.pdf

The text is almost the same as that of the 4007 (cf. https://www.econologie.com/forums/peugeot-40 ... t2853.html ). As for the 4007 we will appreciate that Citroën respects the environment, I quote:

Favoring pleasure and flexibility of use, it develops a torque of 380 Nm while displaying a good environmental balance and measured consumption.

Same reaction as for the 4007: Image ImageImage
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Citroën C-Crosser: back to the past 2!

by Woodcutter » 09/01/07, 16:42

Christophe wrote:[...] The text is almost the same as that of the 4007 [...]
Obviously: it's the same car ...

Do you have a post for the Mitsubishi OutBack release? : Mrgreen:
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
zac
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 09/01/07, 17:37

Hello

Bof, varnished paint, no ground clearance, low waist tire; about 300m before breaking on a hard track, no grip in semolina or mud : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:

Superb machine to moor on the crottoires at (strike out unnecessary) paris bruxelle marseille genève etc .......... : Lol:

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 09/01/07, 17:51

zac wrote:Hello

Bof, varnished paint, no ground clearance, low waist tire; about 300m before breaking on a hard track, no grip in semolina or mud : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:

Superb machine to moor on the crottoires at (strike out unnecessary) paris bruxelle marseille genève etc .......... : Lol:

@+

Like 99,9% of 4x4s currently sold. With most manufacturers, this type of machine is sold with road tires. Offroad tires are optional.

Anyway, those who buy this kind of box do not go in the mud with: it dirty the body !!!
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
zac

by zac » 09/01/07, 18:11

Targol wrote: With most manufacturers, this type of machine is sold with road tires. Offroad tires are optional.

At the meeting, the post kangoos are well equipped with Michelin M + S (snow tire); we are closer to a paradox :P

every morning, noon and evening I do 800m of track with a clio or a c25 and every day I double 3 or 4 4x4; at 30 on the track they freak out :P

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)

This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Christophe

Re: Citroën C-Crosser: back to the past 2!

by Christophe » 09/01/07, 18:13

Woodcutter wrote:Do you have a post for the Mitsubishi OutBack release? : Mrgreen:

Good idea like ... never 2 without 3 ... : Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/01/07, 22:27

zac wrote:Hello

Well that's normal: urban SUV is not all terrain ... that's the worst ...
0 x