Zibro Carmen Pellet Stove at 1500 € TTC?

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
moby25
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by moby25 » 10/03/10, 10:42

Yes mine is very quiet, the convection is natural.

On the other hand, the stove alone costs "only" 3200 €.

I had for 4600TTC laid with casing, after tax reduction it will cost me around € 3100. The tubing costs around € 600.

If you install the zibro roof even at 1500 € + 600 € of casing, that makes 2100 €, without deduction, because installed yourself.

We thus arrive at 1000 € of difference.

Otherwise, you underline the fact that some things are not quantifiable.

Indeed, for a vehicle, one can very well make a bet -> lyon in mercedes or in panda.

The results will be the same.

For the economic aspect we arrive at the same things with for example a change of windows. How long does it take to really pay off these? 10, 15, 20 years old? (considering the price of the window when you do not take the 1st price).

We must react more in terms of comfort than profitability.

But I don't hide the fact that sometimes I wonder if I did the right thing to invest in it.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/03/10, 10:51

Yes Moby, I 100% agree with you. And I had already told you on the other subject that I think you got a good deal because the rikas are normally posted 4000 € HT ... which in the end is much more expensive. See the 2007 price list here: https://www.econologie.com/forums/comparatif ... t6429.html

For the tax reduction and possible bonuses, you know very well that this is a pretext for inflating prices ... I would like to know the state of the market without any aid ...

And nothing prevents to install the zibro by a pro. The final "truth" bill would undoubtedly be less than 1000 € ...

On the other hand, on the Rika, the fact that there is no fan is really an advantage in certain cases (if the stove is close to the bedrooms for example). In our case (stove in the living room-mezzanine-bedroom) it is a sine qua non if I had to buy a pellet stove!

But pkoi you doubt?

ps: I edited my previous post to add some stuff while I think you were writing your answer.
0 x
moby25
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by moby25 » 10/03/10, 11:05

My stove is a rika memo, the one presented on your sheet is the premio.

I doubt, because I did it for the ecological aspect, and I have the impression that it is only ecological in the end.

I may not have explored enough when buying the stove because it was necessary to act quickly to have the 40% tax deduction for 2009. If I ordered in 2010, the premium increased to 25%.

But overall I'm happy with it.

I take comfort by telling myself that in full hour, we arrive at almost half of the kw / h edf. : Cheesy:

To take the example of vehicles, we have the same concerns about real profitability between gasoline and diesel. That's why I drive gasoline and LPG. More expensive fuel, but I paid a trifle for my cars because they were not very popular
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 10/03/10, 11:24

:D I reason in the same way as many of us.

The company that installed my CESI and my photovoltaic roof also sells pellet stoves in budgets of 1500 to 2000 € TTC.
By his admission, it doesn't deserve to be more expensive than a standard gas wall-mounted boiler. There is no more raw material and all the technical components (fans, regulation, etc.) come from industry and have been proven for many years. For the most part, these are the same as in gas or oil boilers ...

We really want to buy a pellet stove, but I'm still hesitating between a basic version or a Hydro model (with hot water circuit). Considering the ease of installation, I am thinking of doing it myself ... If I take the plunge before I am too old ...
: Lol:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/03/10, 11:27

No more material? I've never seen a wall-mounted gas boiler that exceeded 100 kg ... : Shock: :?:

The largest domestic gas boilers should not exceed 50 kg, right?
0 x
moby25
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by moby25 » 10/03/10, 11:36

but it is true that overall I think some prices are exaggerated.

Even if the rika are well finished, the material is expensive
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/03/10, 11:45

It's the novelty that comes with a price !! (and the fact that what is "green is expensive" which suits the oil sellers)

As said above and given the R&D done at Rika, I think the RIKA are worth their price, which is not the case with some other models ...

Read more types of wood stoves
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 10/03/10, 13:11

Christophe wrote:No more material? I've never seen a wall-mounted gas boiler that exceeded 100 kg ... : Shock: :?: ...
Proportionally. :?
There are gas boilers from 600 € ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/03/10, 15:00

Ah ok but hey you know if we reason with "matter" we can go far ... it's not a healthy reasoning I think! Already a gas boiler is mostly aluminum, a pellet stove is steel or cast iron ...

Look at the price of your thermal solar panels ...
Worse of PV panels ... It's a lot of sand ...

Even worse: computer chips are a few grams of matter ... hold sand too : Mrgreen:
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 10/03/10, 15:18

Owl the planet is getting richer!

The deserts are advancing and there is more and more sand!
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Zieuter but do not think less ...
Peugeot Ion (VE), KIA Optime PHEV, VAE, no electric motorcycle yet...