Info Thermodynamie heat pump

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
boubou
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by boubou » 05/07/06, 12:16

So, yes I have compact fluorescent lamps everywhere, multiple sockets with switch for standby, and a programmer for off-peak hours, which of course saves me money but also allows me to offload the electrical network (and therefore, normally , not to use electric fossil fuel power plants, used for peak demand for electricity), unfortunately I heat myself with electricity because I am a tenant and my landlord refused that I install a wood stove. She also refuses to do work and here in the Alpes-Maritimes, housing is scarce, so I can't break it like that, believing that I will find better. My house is far from perfect, I have been living in it for 6 months, but I am really trying to set up systems to save as much as possible: recovery of rainwater, installation of sunshades for summer, organic garden, compost, shelters in recovery pallet for tools which also serves as a "buffer zone" for the cold ... As long as I am not an owner, it will remain more difficult.
As for the increase in electricity, of course I am for it. Like a barrel of oil at $ 100 or $ 200! There's only the money that moves people, so that's where you have to hit. Yet I have a car, not (yet) photovoltaic panels or wind turbines, I consume electricity like everyone else. But I totally agree with you, if the consumer paid the real cost of electricity et the cost of reprocessing the pollution caused by production and use, then, probably it would be more careful than it is now. Anyway, electricity is indirectly indexed to the cost of a barrel, so it will come, just be patient.
Regarding nuclear, the only two problems that really bother me are:
1) It is imposed on us, without consultation (there is only to see the public debate on the epr, what a joke)
2) We implement a technology that we do not master from A to Z : Arrow: the waste problem.
Otherwise, in itself, producing such a large amount of energy with an atom, I find it amazing!
For your remark on anti-nuclear, and although they concern in particular very good friends of mine, it is quite true (unfortunately)! Most preach a good word that they don't even put up at home. They destroy the message we are trying to get across. But do not generalize anyway, I also know who consumes less than 2000kWh per year, in house and for 5 people and they have all the "normal" comfort.
To finish and to return to the subject, PACs consume 80% nuclear electricity, and that's why I'm against it. If it is powered by a renewable source, I am for PACs, but only in this case.
0 x
Whoever trains in the direction of the current makes crocodiles laugh
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/07/06, 12:26

zac wrote:Not concerned I produce 7 times what I consume (with solar). : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

Is that good? : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

Boubou wrote:unfortunately I heat myself with electricity because I am a tenant and my owner refused that I install a wood stove.

Thank you for admitting it! I like your honesty because it is not the case of all the anti nuke proclaiming themselves green! Personally we have always been a tenant and we went from electric heating for 1 year to oil heating for 2 years so you see I'm not a good example either ...

Otherwise bravo for your econological equipment (soon on sale on the shop;)) ... :) In this regard it would not tempt you a little PM230 https://www.econologie.com/shop/index.ph ... ucts_id=20 to further optimize your consumption (as long as to do :D )? : Cheesy:
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 05/07/06, 15:46

Econology wrote:
citro wrote:We are no longer too much on the subject ...
Perfectly, please create a new one about the drills please.
It is done : https://www.econologie.com/forums/forets-et- ... t2030.html
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 05/07/06, 16:03

Econology wrote:[...] In this connection it would not tempt you a little PM230 https://www.econologie.com/shop/index.ph ... ucts_id=20 to further optimize your consumption (as long as to do :D )? : Cheesy:
I think I'm going to crack, especially to make demos at the office, where I have been fighting for 5 years against these computers which stay on all the time "because otherwise it damages them" : Shock: and against these p **** ngs of halogen lamp .. : Evil:
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 05/07/06, 16:12

Hello
A little note for Boubou
I know that I do not live in the same context as me and that where you live that the quantities of energy available are very different even mentalities, but the only way to reduce consumption is to increase the price , an example visible here there are only some municipalities that have water meters and water is billed, all the rest of the province, we can consume it as long as the pipe can provide, analyzes have shown that those who have meters that consume significantly less water.
Going back to the heat pump, people who install a similar system, most of it is not to save money it is rather a question of comfort it uses it more in air conditioner than in heating, some uses this system to cool the house and heat the pool.
For nuclear, we in Quebec do not want it, any more than natural gas power plants, there was a big demonstration lastly against a project (Suroi central au gaz gaz)
He turns to wind and ends up exploiting hydraulics.
Still there for the wind it is not necessary to dream in color, that takes privileged sites with a rather important annual wind factor and far from the dwellings out of the tracks of the migratory birds, ect ..

But the way of making electricity according to the configuration of the country and its consumption poses problem with all the industrialized countries with high population density. Nuclear is a short-term solution, and for the moment it is the one that is chosen by the industrializing countries (USA, France, England) I do not think that the average Frenchman will reduce much his comfort nor his consumption , the same is true for any industrialized country.
the only thing that will make your children want even more comfort with more cost effective insulation; more economical engine, they will drive even more than their parent and air condition their house ... (the thermopome is a short term means its life is limited a 15 years to 20 years)
Now if you see a good solution to make Gigawatt in quantity makes pressure in your government.
As we did for the gas central which was abandoned ...
Now that you have tasted the availability of electricity it will be difficult to reverse, do not make a referendum on the subject to know if we decrease by half our electric consumption!

I think you have no idea how much electricity a country has to produce to supply on demand.
To give you an idea of ​​the size of the electrical regulations
it cannot be made an electrical entry lower than 100 amperes for a chalet or a house whose heating and other than electric, a standard house heated electric the minimu according to the building code it is 200 amps. large private homes is 400 amps.
The day your government applies such regulations, the entire distribution network must be rebuilt, and this will take several wind turbines per village.

Andre
0 x
boubou
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by boubou » 05/07/06, 17:18

For me it will be fine, I already have (energy meters). In fact, I use them professionally (I train teachers on energy, energy saving, renewable energy and transport) and it works very well pedagogically speaking. Many are unaware of the consumption of their devices and more particularly of their "sleep" mode. Buy and show at work, at your friends, in your family that many devices consume more energy than you think.
ex: - in a house, a halogen consumes as much as all the other lamps combined.
- a set of TV + magneto + kanalplus decoder consumes more in standby than in operation: standby = 332kWh / year and usage = 226kWh / year for 7 hours of TV operation per day! (how can you spend 7 hours / day in front of your TV ?)
-all of the monitoring in France represents half of the final production of a nuclear power plant, 2,5TWh per year (TWh = Tera Watt hour = one thousand billion watts hour).
- if each French household changed an incandescent lamp for an eco lamp, the savings made would represent more than a third of the production of a nuclear power plant.
These figures are of course only estimates and averages, but that gives an idea.
Andre wrote:I think you have no idea how much electricity a country has to produce to supply on demand.

In France, and for 2005, it was 550TWh of gross electricity production ...
If you want more information to reduce overall energy consumption, I recommend the excellent book "Factor 4" by Ernst U. von Weizsäcker, Amory B Lovins, L. Hunter Lovins and the Club of Rome. A true bible, which even if it is a little dated, contains data not yet tested on a large scale.
0 x
Whoever trains in the direction of the current makes crocodiles laugh
Other

by Other » 05/07/06, 18:19

Hello Boubou

Since I have the heat pump versus the convector radiators

I am held annually below 30 kwh that rolls in the 000 kwh to 28 kwh depending on winters and I have free air conditioning, before that stood in the 000 kwh
currently I am satisfied with my consumption, compared to my neighbors.

the economy of current is done especially with the hot water tanks 60 gallons 2 elements 4500w, and all the equipment which heats, the lights and the computers it is negligible,
The cost is less than 2000 $ annually, The internet, cable for TV and telephone costs almost as expensive, for the little service it gives!

Andre
0 x
Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Philippe Schutt » 06/07/06, 19:05

Hello Andrew,

tell me, are these amperages for 110 or 220 volts?
0 x
Other

by Other » 06/07/06, 19:29

Hello philippe

220 volts single phase It has just 3 wire which enters the houses
2 wire 220volts and a ground which also serves as neutral once returned in the electrical box and this gives 110volts neutral phase.
That makes big lines 200 amperes

Andre
0 x
Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Philippe Schutt » 06/07/06, 21:40

damn! : Shock:

220x200 = 44 kilowatts

But what do you do with so much power? I don't need that much for my ironwork!

with us phase-neutral = 220V
neutral-earth = 0 V
we can't get 110 V on the wires.
0 x