OKOFEN Pellematic 20, find information of functioning?

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
jl9934s
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

OKOFEN Pellematic 20, find information of functioning?

by jl9934s » 09/12/13, 15:59

Hello,

As I said in a little word at the end of the long subject on "monitoring the operating time .... OKOFEN" I would like to be able to intervene on the settings of my boiler. But for that, I would need some indications on the way in which it works and in particular the famous indicators P112,113,114, and there are many others I think.
Not that my boiler is malfunctioning but there are a few things that upset me and that I would like to be able to improve.

For this, I have a first problem, when I look at my boiler, its dashboard and the part below (cover removed), it does not quite resemble what I see and what I read in the subject on settings:
1 / I only have 1 display (for regulation) on the on-board T.

2 / Under the hood there is indeed 1 scroll wheel for the parameters, but the bars are not connected to anything, as if it could only be read by someone who would plug in a reading device !!!

I put pictures Image

I'm not sure of my handling .... let's pray ...

Thank you for your help

jean luc
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 09/12/13, 16:42

Yes. The Pellematic is constantly evolving.

So the second screen on the left (which was a bit archaic with its huge square pixels!), Has disappeared for some time already ...

The same data is now read in the Pelletronic (the white box) in the middle.

In this one, there are several "chapters" - look at the "title" at the top: Pellematic (boiler) - Pelletronic (heating and DHW regulation) ...
0 x
jl9934s
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by jl9934s » 09/12/13, 18:21

Thank you, actually I found a Pellematic chapter which, by digging it, gave me a certain number of P between P100 and P200 but nothing beyond that or it seems, you need to have a code.

But it is already rich in learning because my average cycle indicated is only 24 minutes !!! Rich with these few information, I will go back to the other discussion to try to improve this.

See you another time

jean luc
0 x