Monsanto Roundup banned from sale in France, a slap ??

Organize and arrange your garden and vegetable garden: ornamental, landscape, wild garden, materials, fruits and vegetables, vegetable garden, natural fertilizers, shelters, pools or natural swimming pool. lifetime plants and crops in your garden.
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 18/06/15, 17:50

Ahmed wrote:Breaking the deadlock of industrial agriculture is the only solution to ensure the continuity of supplies.

for how many people???

From memory it takes about 400m² of vegetable garden per family of 4 people in optimal conditions ...
count double in organic and multiply by two for bad years.
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/06/15, 17:52

A few billion ... according to the UN: https://www.econologie.com/forums/l-agroecol ... 10656.html

Agroecology could double agricultural production in 10 years, according to the UN
0 x
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Leo Maximus » 18/06/15, 18:10

Macro wrote:... bring the population down to a declining level ... What do we do with the 60 million extra people in France ... Where do we start? ...

We start with the old. But we are already doing it. Visit the annexes of the CHUs where old Parkinson's and Alzheimer's patients are placed. If they have no family, the expectation of survival is very short, reduced to a few weeks.
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 18/06/15, 18:21

Macro wrote:
Ahmed wrote:Breaking the deadlock of industrial agriculture is the only solution to ensure the continuity of supplies.

for how many people???

From memory it takes about 400m² of vegetable garden per family of 4 people in optimal conditions ...
count double in organic and multiply by two for bad years.

What type of organic?
Industrial organic farming can be, but there are methods allowing to have higher yields in particular by using the symbiosis between two cultures planted on the same zone (ex bean / corn), only downside it takes more manpower ... how many unemployed are there in France?

Organic farming can feed the entire planet and even more, even with scenarios of 10 billion inhabitants.
The problem resides above all in the type of food, a vegetarian or even flexitarian population with a vegan dominance would solve most of the problems of this kind.
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 18/06/15, 18:44

sen-no-sen wrote:The problem resides above all in the type of food, a vegetarian or even flexitarian population with a vegan dominance would solve most of the problems of this kind.

..With the protein supplements they are forced to take to be healthy ????

Sapiens Sapiens is an omnivorous mammal ... eating seeds and leaves is good for sores who want to peter themselves ... Not for those who will need to go to work in the fields ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
antoinet111
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by antoinet111 » 18/06/15, 20:20

This is absolutely my case, 8 hours of walking in the fields per day, more combat sport and it works at home, I have to eat 1,7 vegan per day to last .... : Mrgreen:

you want to eat, eat a vegetarian. : Cheesy:
0 x
I vote for the writing of concrete post and practicality.
Down the talkers and ceiling fans!
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 19/06/15, 07:48

Hello macro
Sapiens Sapiens is an omnivorous mammal ... eating seeds and leaves is good for sores who want to peter themselves ... Not for those who will need to go to work in the fields ...

A superb untruth widely publicized by the booze of the bidoche. As an econologist would you take the lobbies salads for cash?
Get into physiology and comparative anatomy, it will be more realistic and constructive than repeating, without verification, this brainwashing of the lobbies of the bidoche.
Find out and you will see that long-lasting energy competitions have been dominated by vegetarians over the decades. Besides, what are the strongest animals in nature? The elephant, the rhino, the hippopotamus, etc… who is the most enduring? The vegetarian animal!

..With the protein supplements they are forced to take to be healthy ????

Another media jam and a deep ignorance of the majority of journalists. Protein supplements are really only useful for those who make the bulge, who need a large muscle volume, but who become a handicap in certain sports which require slenderness and endurance. Finally, excess proteins are the cause of many pathologies which can only be reduced with a drastic reduction in all protein foods (animals or plants), so the "health promoting" side is completely inaccurate.

Antoine 111 hello
This is absolutely my case, 8 hours of walking in the fields per day, more combat sport and it works at home, I have to eat 1,7 vegan per day to last ....

See above! to know if eating Vg or bidoche translates into a significant difference, it would be necessary to make a personal comparative experience! Hence the question: have you had this experience in your life? Otherwise : " Down the talkers and ceiling fans! »

For organic farming: another media truth (with the boots of the food lobbies)! Admittedly the first organic farmers had to grope to find a cultural mode in the process of disappearing, it was more to instinct and common sense. But quickly the agricultural engineers gave a scientific aspect to this way there and allowed a better yield and which became similar to the yields of agrochemistry, in loss of yields by exhaustion of the grounds. Learn !
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 19/06/15, 08:29

Regarding the difference in yields between organic and chemical ...
I cannot compare since in my vegetable orchard I only cultivate without any chemical product ... on the other hand I use seeds and plants from large-scale garden centers. My production is ridiculous compared to my father who balks at him a lot of crap on his vegetables ... (he also has more time to take care of them) my biggest vegetable garden fiasco having been the cultivation of rustic "organic" tomato plants ...
for exclusively vegetarian food
Also learn about the evolution of homnids ... and at the time there was no lobbies of the bidoche ... The gatherers were quickly supercharged by the hunter squarers gatherers ... Marie jeanne one of my ex neighbor, teacher of phylo, organic at heart and vegetarian since a very young age (born in Larzac at the beautiful time) was in a lamentable state of health to nibble its seeds and its vegetables drink its tisanes ... When I l I knew she was 40 years old she looked easily 60 she was unable to carry more than 20kg she never could have had children ... She was put down at 51 years old ... It was not a good example so that I forget to eat steak ...

But hey ... I would not eat my vegetarian fellows for that ... : Mrgreen: Meat is good when there's a little fat in it ...
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 19/06/15, 11:07

Regarding the difference in yields between organic and chemical ...
I cannot compare since in my vegetable orchard I only cultivate without any chemical product ... on the other hand I use seeds and plants from large-scale garden centers. My production is ridiculous compared to my father who balks at him a lot of crap on his vegetables ... (he also has more time to take care of them) my biggest vegetable garden fiasco having been the cultivation of rustic "organic" tomato plants ...

To compare, we should not rely on a few isolated cases, but globally on all agricultural production. To do this, you must consult the organizations which draw up comparative statistics between bio and chemistry.

for exclusively vegetarian food
Also learn about the evolution of homnids ...

I'm talking about comparison scientific whose work by Cuvier (not questioned to date) on anatomy and to date it has not significantly changed between our distant "ancestors" and currently.

compared and at the time there was no lobbies of the bidoche ....

It's obvious ! However, we are no longer in the prehistoric period when survival was more important than dietetics.

The pickers were quickly superseded by the picker-hunter hunters. *

False or rather distorted idea. That occasionally humans have, depending on the circumstances, places, adopted a more varied diet than just plant, it is obvious. This does not make it an ideal, physiological mode.
Marie Jeanne, one of my ex neighbors, a phylo teacher, organic and vegetarian from a very young age (born in Larzac at the beautiful time) was in a lamentable state of health snacking on her seeds and vegetables drinking herbal teas. ..When I knew her she was 40 years old she looked easily 60 she was unable to carry more than 20kg she never could have had children ... She was struck down at 51 years old ...

You will always find special cases that seem to point out a path not to follow. But if you are going to visit hospitals with its multiple pathologies, you will only find vegetarians there exceptionally.
I have been VG for almost half a century, with my VG children and grandchildren too and I see that if the medics had to rely on "us" to make a living, they would quickly put the key under the mat. (I am only talking about which I can verify directly and not from distant testimonies).
From experience, I have many times verified that some LVs themselves had a deep ignorance of the subject and means promoting satisfactory health because the VG is not only to stop the bidoche.

It was not a good example for me to forget to eat steak ...

I therefore suggest that you contact organizations that bring together GBs and meet them directly in order to have a fresh look at the subject. Otherwise everyone remains free of what they consume with its advantages and disadvantages including cancers.
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 19/06/15, 11:41

Your grandchildren (and yourself too) were raised with carrots and cereals from the first day of their lives ???

You all got food from animal origin ...
0 x