PAC fan to make a wind turbine?

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
Christophe

Re: PAC fan to make a wind turbine?

by Christophe » 27/04/22, 17:24

Dla shit as usual with you elman!
0 x
BaudouinLabrique
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by BaudouinLabrique » 26/05/23, 09:31

It would be interesting to couple a Savonius to a Darrieus asynchronously and as you will read below with many university references, the efficiency then increases by 20% to 30%: the Savonius starting much faster then allows the Darrieus to run more early (https://www.retrouversonnord.be/HYBRIDE ... RRIEUS.pdf)

These two vertical rotors are preferable to a (classic) horizontal rotor (propeller) in an urban environment (see detail under the previous file)

On the other hand, being also studying such a system, based on what Audi has done in Spain (Majorca), I imagined that as an alternator we could then use an electric car engine. recycled and could be scrapped (this type of engine is designed to run for more than a million and a half KM!). See my little study: https://www.retrouversonnord.be/moteur-recup-leaf.pdf
0 x
«There are those who see things as they are and wonder why. Me, I see them as they could be and I say to myself: why not! (Sir Bernard Shaw)
« The future belongs to those who see the possibilities before they become obvious. (Theodore Levitt).
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 26/05/23, 14:17

Are you going to dig up all the old topics that talk about wind turbines to piss us off with your shitty idea?
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 26/05/23, 18:43

Forhorse wrote:Are you going to dig up all the old topics that talk about wind turbines to piss us off with your shitty idea?

Why shit?

It's a solution, maybe not the best one, but I'd be curious to see in different places the actual results.

I always say, until you try it, you don't know if it works or not.

For my solar panels, I invested 2 Francs, 6 sous, and it works, and return on investment in 2-3 years, but I know that I won't earn much afterwards, it will be around 100 to €150 per year, but for an investment of around €300, small production, most of which is consumed, and little to give back to the network.

Once, I even connected the cooling circuit of a car, on the central heating, to see ....
1 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 26/05/23, 19:02

phil59 wrote:Why shit?

Because we are talking about two types of superimposed wind turbines, with a planetary gear train between the two, in short, a really simple thing that everyone can imagine will work god damn well over time in their garden....
But we'll wait for the results, it's so promising that its promoter will certainly install one at home....
0 x
BaudouinLabrique
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by BaudouinLabrique » 26/05/23, 19:04

phil59 wrote:
Forhorse wrote:Are you going to dig up all the old topics that talk about wind turbines to piss us off with your shitty idea?

Why shit?

It's a solution, maybe not the best one, but I'd be curious to see in different places the actual results.

I always say, until you try it, you don't know if it works or not.

For my solar panels, I invested 2 Francs, 6 sous, and it works, and return on investment in 2-3 years, but I know that I won't earn much afterwards, it will be around 100 to €150 per year, but for an investment of around €300, small production, most of which is consumed, and little to give back to the network.

Once, I even connected the cooling circuit of a car, on the central heating, to see ....

Some here (and being part of those idlers who criticize but do not really try much) behave as Einstein castigated: negative people who have a problem for every solution!

I can only congratulate you for your proactive approach!

"Do not deviate from possible futures until you are certain that you have nothing to learn from them."
(Richard Bach)
0 x
«There are those who see things as they are and wonder why. Me, I see them as they could be and I say to myself: why not! (Sir Bernard Shaw)
« The future belongs to those who see the possibilities before they become obvious. (Theodore Levitt).