Upstream and Prism: Internet is dead (and you too) Leo Duff

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Christophe

Upstream and Prism: Internet is dead (and you too) Leo Duff

by Christophe » 13/09/19, 12:07

In his latest publication, young videographer Léo Duff returns to the mass surveillance system set up by the American NSA. A salutary booster shot.

And if we were all already dead? Obviously, at first glance, Leo Duff's theory makes you smile. The content of his last video, a little less: for its first publication in this season, the young videographer connected technology returns to the safe switch to work worldwide since 11 September 2001. And more particularly on the mass surveillance system put in place by the NSA in recent years through its two programs "Upstream" and "Prism", responsible for collecting more or less worldwide communications. What remains of the promise of internet freedom if our actions are thus constantly monitored and analyzed? To this question, Leo Duff does not provide a miracle answer, but his booster shot is beneficial.

0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Upstream and Prism: Internet is dead (and you too) Léo Duff

by GuyGadebois » 17/09/19, 12:31

As long as I do not use certain keywords, the algorithms do not detect me, no human operator analyzes what I say on the phone and therefore, my life remains private.
Then, as soon as a small group knows more or less the targeted words, they change them and "bomb" becomes "xxx", "attack" becomes "yyy", or even, they use ... La Poste or short waves!
It is pointless to believe that this surveillance is effective, except to deal with branquignols who know nothing about clandestinity and modern technologies, which is fortunately the case, and that therefore, these systems sometimes show a certain efficiency.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)

Back to "Electricity, electronics and computers: Hi-tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials, and new"