Night lighting: a rooster in court

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
martien007
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Night lighting: a rooster in court

by martien007 » 26/06/08, 09:56

Yes, it disturbs not only vegetation but also animals including the rooster.

Long live night lighting: wasted electrical energy and that's normal; you have to use nuclear electricity and pay bills to EDF (thank you budgetpetites communes) when we could have discreet lighting close to the ground powered by photovoltaic sensors.

Rooster crowing at night saves head in court

By Michel SEIMANDO AFP - Tuesday June 24, 19:06 p.m.

MANTES-LA-JOLIE (AFP) - A rooster crowing at night, disturbed by the public lighting of the village of Drocourt (Yvelines), saved his head in front of the Mantes-la-Jolie (Yvelines) police court where his owner, chased by a neighbor, was released on Tuesday.

The court considered that the offense was not sufficiently substantiated, notably noting the absence of other complaints in the neighborhood.

The owner of the volatile, a farmer based in Drocourt, a village of 385 inhabitants of the Yvelines, prosecuted for night noise, had appeared at the end of May before the police court, which had given him until Tuesday June 24 to kill his rooster, named Coco and 6 months old, under penalty of being fined 100 euros.

Philippe Rosentritt appeared Tuesday afternoon in court, explaining that he had not killed his rooster but that he had installed darkening shutters around the chicken coop to nail Coco's beak at night.

"Public lighting disturbs the roosters which start to crow, even at night, but no neighbor other than the complainant has ever lodged a complaint," Rosentritt told AFP.

After the court hearing, a relieved Mr Rosentritt explained: "I'm glad I stood up and didn't kill my rooster. Justice took a long time to understand that no one else was complaining. in that case."

"I'm going to be able to let my rooster crowing, it's a victory for agriculture that is not always loved," he concluded.

The complainant, who had not appeared in court because of her work, did not wish to answer questions from an AFP journalist, explaining that she had not yet had "the court judgment Between hands".

This decision puts an end to a case which was beginning to gain momentum in the small village of Drocourt.

The neighbor of Mr. Rosentritt, exasperated by the night songs of the bird, had twice summoned the owner of Coco to silence him.

Located in Drocourt, a village in Vexin, this wheat producer has twelve hens and his rooster.

After the first hearing, which forced him to sacrifice Coco by Tuesday, Philippe Rosentritt had received the support of many residents of the region and a petition in his favor had collected several dozen signatures.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/06/08, 11:01

Hihiihhiih but I think there was jurisprudence ... it reminds me of an old story from years ago ...

Nevertheless the night pollution is an important problem (visual and energy mismanagement), there was a report on the JT of 20h of FR2 yesterday (last report).

The worst thing is that the power of the park is continuously increasing (even where it was already equipped, the dictatorship of "always more") while the State launches energy saving campaigns in the private individual: foutage de mouth!

ps: there are 9 Million streetlights in France ... according to this report
0 x