An econology group on Facebook? Yes No?

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Pear Belle Helene
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Pear Belle Helene » 27/03/09, 18:21

I put it in Mp. Because even if FB is public, I don't know if all the names that appear on my wall would be delighted to be here on a forum..... finally it's silly qq share what I say but hey, I did not ask for their authorization to reveal their real name on a forum. : Mrgreen:
0 x
Pear Belle Helene
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/03/09, 18:25

Yes you are absolutely right, thank you, I received and replied!

You will laugh with my answer!
: Mrgreen:
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 28/03/09, 10:39

'Taing! Is it that hard to write "screenshot" instead of screen? :frown:

Grrr .... Image
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/03/09, 11:07

Yes : Cheesy:

Don't forget that I am part of the branloose generation, the supporters of the least effort!

é si t pa conten j'écri sms ^^ koi ca t plé pa?
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 30/03/09, 16:23

Pear Belle Helene wrote:Yes it works impeccable well : Idea:

I confirm, but I maintain my opinion of FB, it's bullshit for spotty teens, and no, I will not make mepa culpa : Mrgreen:

Here, I take this opportunity to "shoot red ball" (technique of the filibuster) on this "wall" of my two F .... s, what a thing of Phew!: Mrgreen:

I am going to immediately delete this useless account, at least with Skype we can talk and see each other - instantly - and therefore linked links, more serious than those very "vaporous" of FB ...:P
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
emlaurent
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by emlaurent » 07/12/09, 23:29

Hello!

In my opinion, do not believe that FB is reserved for teens in need of recognition or I do not know what other more or less deviant behavior ... For those who are afraid of the consequences of communicating on the net, just think about 2 times before publishing news (but hey, there will always be irresponsible).

After all, it's a way like any other to interact with virtual groups of people who are very real. I also find it quite strong that on FB, it is the real names that are used (in majority) and not nicknames while on forums, I am excited about discussing with "batman" or "pouetpouet456" ...
Besides, think about the amount of information that could be drawn on the members of the forum econology who have published more than a few hundred messages (political, religious opinions, leisure, work, etc.). With a compilation of the messages and searching a little, we could even find their real name, place of residence, etc ...

And well me, I tested facebook recently and it allowed me to create some contacts with people that I did not know or little.
I even took the opportunity to announce an exchange meeting on my workshop-laboratory project for technologies & innovations. It will be Friday December 11 in Strasbourg (see my blog for more info).

A+
Emmanuel
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 08/12/09, 17:38

Facebook is a great international intelligence file, and to say that some were yelling at Edwige ... : Lol:
That said, there is a difference between personal use (dangerous in the long term) and one for commercial purposes or for the dissemination of information.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/12/09, 17:58

There are even clear rumors that the CIA, NSA and other .govs would be "behind" facebook or at least would have greatly helped "boost" its development ...

To talk about Fessebook it is this way: https://www.econologie.com/forums/envoye-spe ... t6650.html

And no, we will not do an econology group on FB but nothing prevents people registered there from linking econo ...
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 08/12/09, 18:12

You don't have to look that far ...
The DGA at the start of 2010 should comb the network.
for ricans Echelon has been taking care of any to spy!
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 08/12/09, 18:31

and if we put a web cam in your office ???? : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be