An econology group on Facebook? Yes No?

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Christophe

An econology group on Facebook? Yes No?

by Christophe » 24/03/09, 16:30

We see facebook more and more often on the net.

So I start to wonder, despite all the evil I think of social networks (and facebook first) if it would not be beneficial for the recognition of the site, the dissemination of information forums, of the future association and the organization between us ... to think about creating a group "Econologie.com" on Facebook?

Do you think it's worth it? Isn't this likely to be counterproductive? Who has facebook experience? And ideally groups on Facebook.
0 x
Pear Belle Helene
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Pear Belle Helene » 24/03/09, 16:53

I went (with reluctance) on facebook, all the kids are my two big ones there first and I find friends on this site.

I think it would be a good idea to publicize your forum : Idea: and I’ll be happy to share the group’s address.

kisses. blondie : Mrgreen:
0 x
Pear Belle Helene
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/03/09, 17:09

Well it's been 1/2 yes!

: Cheesy:

ps: it's "our" forum before being "mine"
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 24/03/09, 17:21

I also express reservations !!!

Face book is in my eyes mostly frequented by kids, right?

The opinion of informed facebook client is therefore essential :P

Purring greetings from the cat from the econology ship :P
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/03/09, 17:27

Ok 1/2 no then!

The ball in the center!

On the other hand: the more kids educate them the better, right? I am the non living proof !! : Mrgreen:
0 x
Pear Belle Helene
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Pear Belle Helene » 24/03/09, 17:42

Precisely I think like Christophe, with kids is better to teach them very early good eco-friendly habits : Mrgreen:

And yes well on Facebook is criticized, on the other hand you leave there only the info that you want, you do not have to note the size of your bra : Mrgreen:
0 x
Pear Belle Helene
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 24/03/09, 23:09

"Butt-goat", I'm not really for (or against, for that matter, on the contrary : Cheesy: ), although I have a lot of mountain biking friends there.
In fact, they use it to chat a bit like on a mailing-list, but public ...

1/2 neutral for me ...

For the little ones, no better! 8)
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/03/09, 23:14

1/2 yes + 1/2 no + 1/2 neutral ...

Well, well ... we are moving forward!

Bah ca pas pas: let us have 2 weeks of reflection.

Let's be clear: the purpose of this group would not be to communicate between us (for that we have the forum or skype) but indeed to try to make econology known to a wider audience ...

Zon said on TV that the Obama group had 2 million members and that there was a chance (well, especially for fessebook marketing) that Fessebook would have helped kick Praline and MacCain's ass ...

It would also make it possible to "test" the ground in relation to the% of registrants sensitive to eco-no-logic ...

Poire belle Hélène, as apparently you are there, can you give us a quick little rundown on the number of "green" groups and their goals?
0 x
Pear Belle Helene
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Pear Belle Helene » 25/03/09, 09:52

Yes no worries i'm watching this today 8)

I think it would be a good idea to pass information on the ecology and especially on the false good ideas that run from the style reversible air conditioning is eco-friendly and other nonsense of this kind.

Here we still find almost always the answer to our questions and good ideas so if we can share this with more people it will be positive.
0 x
Pear Belle Helene
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 25/03/09, 10:07

I am against it.

Face-book is trash-web equivalent to trash-TV. We could also do a mega-loft story where we all wander naked telling about our childhood traumas. There it is sure, we would break audience records and we would reach a new audience. It is all the stench of our society which hides under very clean outside but I am not sure that that is the econology.

On the other hand, I am surprised to see suggested here this idea on a forum where we are systematically attacked when we try to relativize the parano-conspiratorial discourse that lurks here and there about September 11, Edwige or the "water engine".

A little serious, please.
0 x