The zetetic circle warming denier?

Warming and Climate Change: causes, consequences, analysis ... Debate on CO2 and other greenhouse gas.
Christophe

The zetetic circle warming denier?

by Christophe » 19/06/07, 10:39

Had to wait for it (pkoi asks me, moreover, have not done it before) here is the anti-thesis of global warming by "those who know (bcp better than the others)". Everything is not to be thrown away, but to deny the evidence of the impact of human CO2 on the atmosphere can be considered ... a crime against science, right?

Global warming climate: Just a hot air balloon?

1 note: There's more seasons, my good lady!

Forty years ago, two decades of a somewhat cool climate aroused concern among farmers, and then the rest of the world. On December 26 and 27, 1968, in Dallas, the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS) Symposium entitled "The Global Effects of Environmental Pollution" was held. Pollution is a blatant culprit for the misfortunes of the times, on the one hand because nobody likes pollution, and on the other hand because the counter-culture, which takes off in its time, accompanies a feeling of rejection of technical civilization. We are interested in the possible large-scale effects on the atmosphere, whether through the injection of aerosols that would increase albedo, the production of CO2 or other gases that could cause a greenhouse effect, or cause the '' thinning of the ozone layer (a layer of the stratosphere having a concentration of less than ten molecules of O3 for one million molecules of other gases in the air, the thickness of which, reduced to the pressure of soil, varies between 2 and 5 millimeters depending on the latitude, the time of year, and solar activity).

As presented succinctly the famous Newsweek, The Cooling World, published when this concern reached its climax, the scientific consensus was clear: the planet was on the way to a new imminent ice age, and in the coming years, every indication that cause global cooling go global hunger, following violent tornadoes, droughts, floods, prolonged cold periods, delayed monsoons ... and even increases in local temperatures!

At the origin of these apocalyptic predictions: scientists who relied on a statistical treatment of temperature measurements made by a set of terrestrial weather stations distributed in the northern hemisphere. There is no shortage of attempts at "explanations" (more honestly, we should rather speak of attempts to causally link human activity and this temperature curve), we decided on albedo due to pollution particles in the atmosphere , which reflects solar radiation back into space before it has had time to warm the earth.

Lack of luck, from the end of the 1970 years, the summers are not so cold (we remember the heat wave of 1976, among others), and the early 1980, we naturally forget this case cooling. .

The following: http://www.zetetique.org/rechauffement_climatique.html
Last edited by Christophe the 05 / 09 / 07, 14: 52, 2 edited once.
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 19/06/07, 11:23

Yeah, well have to see where it comes from ...

I'm not an article on global warming imbued laid by a computer of the person (see its website to be convinced) an absolute relevance.

It will still not relay on econology all delusions of fools in need of notoriety.

It's a bit like science Futura was posting an article on quantum mechanics that I have written myself !!!
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/06/07, 11:52

Targol wrote:It will still not relay on econology all delusions of fools in need of notoriety.

It was just information you know ...

Character classes I deniers of global warming (or rather of the global impact of CO2 emissions by man) in the same category as those of the Shoah ... : Evil:
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 21/06/07, 17:47

Are they friends Allegre? : roll:

They seem to say that all we know about warming is based on only two or three studies, or even one author (Mann?) ...

A bit light, right?
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
innovatio
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by innovatio » 23/06/07, 08:59

Christophe wrote: All is not to throw but deny the evidence of the impact of human CO2 orgine the atmophere ... can be considered a crime against science right?

Christophe wrote:Character classes I deniers of global warming (or rather of the global impact of CO2 emissions by man) in the same category as those of the Shoah ... : Evil:

Hello

I see that the moderator did not mince words. And if were talking with real arguments, without launching anathemas and without intellectual terrorism ....

A+

Laurent
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/06/07, 10:44

innovatio wrote:Hello

I see that the moderator did not mince words. And if were talking with real arguments, without launching anathemas and without intellectual terrorism ....

A+

Laurent

Hello,

1) First of all dealing with a (or some?) Moderator (s) of terrorist (s) is a very heinous attitude for a newcomer on a forum...Would you be a zetetic (or similar)?

2) If you are looking for arguments where are yours (Apart from an insult, it's heavy!) In the article cited above, they are simply laughable just the passage on the ozone layer (the link between ozone layer is greenhouse effect is only very distant) does not even concern the greenhouse effect .

3) If warming does not exist, then maybe you know where the past terratonne million of CO2 that humanity has emitted into the atmosphere by fossil fuels? Now the CO2 is a gas effect proved Serre and the atmosphere is a closed system ...so it can only have increased radiative forcage of solar radiation on our planet.

4) The only doubt may remain concerning the local impact warming ie for a given region: will he be warmer, colder, wetter, drier? And the risk of a runaway or not.

Go 2 I give you links to please you:
https://www.econologie.com/pourquoi-ca-b ... s-389.html
https://www.econologie.com/l-extinction- ... s-932.html

Here we expect your arguments against ... hoping Woodcutter does not fall on your message ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
innovatio
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by innovatio » 23/06/07, 14:04

Christophe wrote:1) First of all dealing with a (or some?) Moderator (s) of terrorist (s) is a very heinous attitude for a newcomer on a forum...Would you be a zetetic (or similar)?

I'm not new because I've been reading regularly for a year forum.I don't know what a "zetetic" is. If you could speak in a vocabulary that everyone understands, it will make communication easier.
Christophe wrote:2) If you are looking for arguments where are yours (Apart from an insult, it's heavy!) In the article cited above, they are simply laughable just the passage on the ozone layer (the link between ozone layer is greenhouse effect is only very distant) does not even concern the greenhouse effect .

My criticism is not about the text but on your quotes where you put everything on the same level: crime against science, Shoah and pollution. The words were meaningful.
Christophe wrote:3) If warming does not exist, then maybe you know where the past terratonne million of CO2 that humanity has emitted into the atmosphere by fossil fuels? Now the CO2 is a gas effect proved Serre and the atmosphere is a closed system ...so it can only have increased radiative forcage of solar radiation on our planet.

I repeat my review concerns only your thoughts
Christophe wrote:Here we expect your arguments against ... hoping Woodcutter does not fall on your message ... : Mrgreen:

And the more you practice bullying. Good spirit ...
For me the controversy stops there and I continue to read the forum with interest (except your remarks). If you want to continue this dialogue, you have my mail.

A+

Laurent
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 23/06/07, 14:10

Christophe wrote:[...] Here we expect your arguments against ... hoping Woodcutter does not fall on your message ... : Mrgreen:
: Twisted: Too late !!!

Well not want to write pages to please Lawrence ...

But it is quite simple to do the opposite of zetetician that laid the item you put in link, Christophe ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/06/07, 14:14

innovatio wrote:My criticism is not about the text but on your quotes where you put everything on the same level: crime against science, Shoah and pollution. The words were meaningful.

Exactly they have one ... it would take a little think about humanitarian potential consequences of runaway global warming ...

It is in this sense that I class the deniers of global warming in the same category as those of the Shoah (or any other genocide ... because a human life is a human life).

Similarly, the current behavior of global overlooked is rather flippant (economic growth above all ...) of our societies (developed) could be considered a crime against humanity (future) ... Bush has invented preventive war, so why is it not possible with crimes against humanity?

See the link on the extinction of the highest Permian, but I guess you did not even click ...
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 23/06/07, 14:51

innovatio wrote:[...] I'm not new because I've been reading regularly for a year forum.I don't know what a "zetetic" is. If you could speak in a vocabulary that everyone understands, it will make communication easier.
New had here, I think, the meaning of "little involved" in the life of the forum, given the few reactions (= messages) that you wrote in one year of regular reading ...
Your trade is a typical example of a misunderstanding by ignorance of the reactions of the other ...

Regarding "zetetics", we have already talked about it here and there ... It is a term that many econologists "regularly reading the forum"know ...

innovatio wrote:[...] The words we sense [...]
Yes.
And the word terrorism also has his ...

innovatio wrote:[...]
Christophe wrote:Here we expect your arguments against ... hoping Woodcutter does not fall on your message ... : Mrgreen:
And the more you practice bullying. Good spirit ... [...]
What? : Shock: Me, intimidating? : Cry:

innovatio wrote:[...] I would continue to read forum with interest (except your remarks). [...]
This is an example to follow: please do not read about someone who does not react like you and whose reaction, face a shocking fact disturbs you!

A little limit to progress, right? : Mrgreen:
0 x

Back to "Climate Change: CO2, warming, greenhouse effect ..."