Paradise on Earth?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Paradise on Earth?

by the middle » 18/08/08, 08:44

If I had the opportunity, this is where I would like to live.
http://www.vallondes-baumes-correns.com/

Edit by Christophe: "optimized" link and insertion of 2 photos
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/08/08, 10:17

Not bad not bad ... but it's ... in France !!! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

I would have to take some pictures of the wood behind our house and of the neighbor's pond.

It's also nice 8)
Last edited by Christophe the 18 / 08 / 08, 10: 27, 1 edited once.
0 x
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 18/08/08, 10:27

Christophe wrote:Not bad not bad ... but it's ... in France !!! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

I would have to take some pictures of the wood behind our house and of the neighbor's pond.

It's also nice 8)

Hello,
Do you have a neighbor who has ponds, can we fish there ?? : Mrgreen:
@+
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/08/08, 10:27

Hey do you believe in LeJuste coincidences?

https://www.econologie.com/pa/annonces/i ... ee-65.html
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/08/08, 10:29

Bibiphoque wrote:Hello,
@+

Yes and believe me it's teeming with Carp and Koï inside! Well, I was going to ask him if I can give you a little report along with the photos of the forest.

But I guess carp are muddy.

When he fishes it is for pleasure and then to release them.
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 18/08/08, 10:31

Oh yes; I like ... but I'm afraid of the scent of vinasse : Cheesy:
0 x
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 18/08/08, 10:52

Christophe wrote:
Bibiphoque wrote:Hello,
@+

When he fishes it is for pleasure and then to release them.

Hello,
Years ago, I had a friend in the Ardennes just opposite Barveau, who owned the "quarries" of the "bricks of Rome" whose brickyard was closed and the old clay quarries were full of fish, j had his authorization to go fishing! Miraculous, we caught hundreds of fish (we sometimes filled large whole green bins with them to repopulate other ponds) in one afternoon (which we gave for the most part, except when it was beautiful perch or tench, or large enough roach). Alas, life changes course, people leave or die and all these links are unraveling ...
It was cool, no pesticides, not too many people, little BBQ in the evening with a good bottle of wine, "rebuilding the world" etc ...
Almost 25 years ago ...
@+
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 18/08/08, 11:03

Years ago, I had a friend in the Ardennes just opposite Barveau, who owned the "quarries" of the "bricks of Rome" whose brickyard was closed and the old clay quarries were full of fish, j had his authorization to go fishing! Miraculous, we caught hundreds of fish (we sometimes filled large whole green bins with them to repopulate other ponds) in one afternoon (which we gave for the most part, except when it was beautiful perch or tench, or large enough roach). Alas, life changes course, people leave or die and all these links are unraveling ...
It was cool, no pesticides, not too many people, little BBQ in the evening with a good bottle of wine, "rebuilding the world" etc ...
Almost 25 years ago ...

Me too, I was going to fish in the quarries, but in stoumeling (I was a poacher at 12 years old :? )
But the crayfish were very good : Cheesy:
0 x
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 18/08/08, 13:11

lejustemilieu wrote:... Me too, I was going to fish in the quarries, but in stoumeling (I was a poacher at 12 years old :? )
But the crayfish were very good : Cheesy:

Hello,
I had an uncle, peace to his soul, who was a photo reporter for a regional newspaper and therefore drove a lot in the car, he told me that he always had bags in his trunk, he picked up a few crushed cats and put them in the middle of a bundle tightly packed with qq stones that he then threw in the flooded quarries of the Tournai region, he also made a "good harvest of crayfish"!
: Mrgreen:
@+
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 18/08/08, 13:22

Precisely, it was in Tournai that I committed my misdeeds ...
In the career of a noble : Cheesy:
The principle, branches enclosed in a trellis, with meat ....
Weird, my mother who was a brave and virtuous woman never asked me where my crayfish came from :D
Too good to dare to ask questions. :D
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"