Search found 4047 results

by the middle
18/11/15, 10:49
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : Tribute to Cuicui
answers: 17
views: 10929

See you soon, cuicui
by the middle
11/01/15, 10:50
Forum : Company and Philosophy
Subject : Support for Charlie Hebdo and freedom of expression
answers: 106
views: 48705

My God...
What a discovery !!
To everyone who says "I'm Charlie ..."

Monsanto filed the trademark "I am Charlie" - € 100 using now
http://nordpresse.be/monsanto-depose-marque/
by the middle
11/01/15, 09:37

Cuicui, you forget too quickly the freedom of expression!
You wanna censor me? : Cheesy:
by the middle
11/01/15, 09:29

Hello, happy new year? It all turns into mass manipulation. France defends freedom of expression? ask Dieudonné for advice. ask Eric Zemour ... what he thinks of freedom of expression TF1, the leading French newspaper .... belongs to the Bouygues group ... Brigitte Bardot ... ask ...
by the middle
25/12/14, 20:44
Subject : Making a survival house (SDF)
answers: 22
views: 20059

Lejuste, is not so negative at the end of the year: perhaps this collapse represents a good opportunity to recover planks to build shelters? : mrgreen: Maybe that's what we call "The Ephemeral Art". That said, now it can also make firewood ...
by the middle
25/12/14, 10:09

Finally, I wonder why move, if the political world is spending its time, and our money building ... useless shit ... http://www.rtl.be/info/regions/hainaut/mons- the-gigantic-work-of-wood-the-passenger-is-collapsed-photo - 686844.aspx http: //1.lavenircdn.net/Assets/Im ...
by the middle
07/12/14, 07:02

There is another more positive information, Queen Fabiola has decided to bequeath all her private heritage to the non-profit organization "Works of the Queen", reveals Le Soir on its website on Saturday. According to the will that the Queen wrote during the last years of her life, her inheritance will go to the people ...
by the middle
07/12/14, 06:48

We see once again that the problems of our society are very deep Yes, it is clear, and I believe that what prompts me to move is that the problem will only increase in the future. ..with the "crisis" Besides that, the President of the European Council received 630.000 ...
by the middle
06/12/14, 07:07

Hello everybody
1 + for your insightful answers
I'll start by asking the opinion of social services in the area.
by the middle
05/12/14, 09:01

Small personal reflection following a report on Peru (kind of reality TV) In a village perched very high, 4500 meters, people help each other, they call it reciprocity .... But a disease begins to affect this village, it's called money .., I work for you, provided that ...

Go Advanced search