Vegetable oils animal fats: energy recycling

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
Flytox

by Flytox » 06/07/08, 20:05

Hello lejustemilieu
lejustemilieu wrote:When it is hot we pass on oil or grease.
Run for a few hours, just to store energy.
But don't start from the "repeat start" principle

Store energy, with a flywheel ..... half convinced !? Behind the generator and the inverter must accept significant speed variations without too much loss of output .... must ask the electronics engineer if it is easy to manage. For the engine that lasts 20 years !! : Mrgreen: I will believe it when they mark it on the warranty card.

Storing "thermal" energy with a large balloon heated by exhaust gases and coolant seems easier / accessible to an amateur.
A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 06/07/08, 20:39

I continued my research on this group.
Marketing seems to be dragging ...
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 06/07/08, 20:40

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/07/08, 20:49

lejustemilieu wrote:If my memory serves me right, it's expensive ... 30.000 euros
Well, for our barge, that would be nice :!:
Solid, economical, autonomous ....

It is especially not yet released ... am I wrong?

A cogenerator with 80% of output I mount one for 6000 € public price.
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 06/07/08, 23:06

Bonjour Christophe
Christophe wrote:A cogenerator with 80% of output I mount one for 6000 € public price.

Can you explain your idea?
A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/07/08, 10:24

Well it's simple, ladle-free:

Twin cylinder diesel group (ideally) water-cooled lombardini or kubota 5 to 10kW electric: € 4000

Plate heat exchanger mounted on the coolant: 500 €

Optional stainless steel exhaust heat exchanger fitted as standard with the plate heat exchanger: € 500

Homemade soundproofing: 200 €

Electrical cabinet with inverter: 1000 €

Accessories and miscellaneous: 300 €

= around € 6500 without labor.

I plan to do one in the year as soon as I find the "fuel" ...
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 07/07/08, 10:44

if there are generators of more than 1000W, fortunately! -)

but 1000W ... why do this? It's way too much !-)

intermittent oil starting is a problem in a generator as a boiler, electrical cladding is required to get there (electrical preheating + time delay).
the most simple is yes to start oil (30% oil anyway, huh) then to switch oil, and to finish oil (ah well that's what it is for ;-): dedicated to storage.

on a site I saw group 5,5kw 220 V + 380 V + 12 V (Battery charger) for 1000 €, an order of idea.

in isolated site what does it give? near my home they recharge on the mains every 2 to 3 weeks.
the next step: recharge on a wind turbine.
the surplus production will be electrical resistances like chuaffage car kettle (for 12V): heating of a modified tank.

ok so, when more electricity or hot water, the dramatic case: we start the generator that makes hot water!

€ 1 question: what is the generator that charges etf batteries with hot water and that everyone has?
answer: the car engine that runs on recycled oil of course!
all you have to do is connect the batteries, you can even add alternators for charging, the production of hot water is centralized on the same tank, continuous hot water is even produced with an "instantaneous" exchanger recovered at 5 € at the junkyard of an old discarded gas boiler ... efficient!
good here intermittency is possible on 100% oil engines (my happy family).

simple when you can make it complicated!

ditto for electric, everything exists in 12V to live luxury motorhome caravaning.

for insulation, pallet box with foam found in the engine compartments of cars ... scrap for cheap ;-) for noise nothing like baffle sounds traps yes.
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 07/07/08, 11:24

jonule wrote:if there are generators of more than 1000W, fortunately! -)

but 1000W ... why do this? It's way too much !-)

That is true.. :? too used to comfort.
But we are quickly there: a TV for football, the pc for the kid, the freezer, the fridge, the circulator and the regulation of the solar collector, ha! the complete regulation of the passive house. the madam hair dryer, and the dishwasher which consumes less? than a classic dish in the sink? .hop all of this at the same time bang 1000watt.
In any case, consumption peaks must be anticipated.
A set of batteries can solve this problem. :?
So, one could imagine a small diesel group, which runs longer ... but then it wears out faster. :?

intermittent oil starting is a problem in a generator as a boiler, electrical cladding is required to get there (electrical preheating + time delay).
the most simple is yes to start oil (30% oil anyway, huh) then to switch oil, and to finish oil (ah well that's what it is for ;-): dedicated to storage.
live on it okay
on a site I saw group 5,5kw 220 V + 380 V + 12 V (Battery charger) for 1000 €, an order of idea
In my opinion from Chinese, with air cooling, with shit bearings. :?

in isolated site what does it give? near my home they recharge on the mains every 2 to 3 weeks.
the next step: recharge on a wind turbine.
the surplus production will be electrical resistances like chuaffage car kettle (for 12V): heating of a modified tank.
it is an idea
ok so, when more electricity or hot water, the dramatic case: we start the generator that makes hot water!

My goal is energy autonomy (which promotes responsibility for energy consumption)
€ 1 question: what is the generator that charges etf batteries with hot water and that everyone has?
(this is my idea too)
all you have to do is connect the batteries, you can even add alternators for charging, the production of hot water is centralized on the same tank, continuous hot water is even produced with an "instantaneous" exchanger recovered at 5 € at the junkyard of an old discarded gas boiler ... efficient!
good here intermittency is possible on
100% oil engines (my happy family).
He is proud of it loulou..it is good, and I am jealous :D

ditto for electric, everything exists in 12V to live luxury motorhome caravaning.

for insulation, pallet box with foam found in the engine compartments of cars ... for scrap for cheap ;-)

no con
Question at 1 euro :D ? how many years could such a car engine that works intermittently live?
The basis of my reflections on this subject is the recovery of oils or fats ... and not cultivating rapeseed fields to make oil that would cover energy needs (little reminder :D )
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 07/07/08, 12:35

hi right middle,
if you have an indirect injection pump bosch does like me starts with oil!
otherwise, easy to automate a dual-fuel kit running on red fuel (or heating oil) then oil for a generator ;-)

for the life span, well I think that like an engine, it is necessary to pull on it sometimes to clean it, otherwise I would say "there is no reason"! a good engine is a good engine.
there is just the carbon brushes of the starter to be changed maybe 2 times +, but then it's not that expensive to do. the good thing is that the RTA says everything how to change / maintain the engine!

for the group I told you about is a HONDA so good, soundproof, new model expo ... I still have the announcement if you want ;-)
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 08/07/08, 07:40

good here intermittency is possible on 100% oil engines (my happy family).

You talk about that, Jonule: (found on ebay)

But when it turns, it outputs 30kw (electric) directly .... you must know how to use or store these 30 kw .. :?
54hp diesel engine
0 x