Electric cars: the future price (S Tesla, GM Bolt)

Cars, buses, bicycles, electric airplanes: all electric transportation that exist. Conversion, engines and electric drives for transport ...
Christophe

Re: Electric cars: price for the future (Tesla S, GM Bolt)

by Christophe » 26/10/20, 21:34

ENERC wrote:Be careful when calculating on the motorway: 40 kWh, that gives 200 km at 130 km / h, but you never reach 0% battery, and recharging beyond 80% is very slow. In practice you are doing 10% -80% so 140 km at 130 km / h.
To do 200 km on the highway, you need a minimum of 60 kWh

Yes absolutely, thank you for this clarification which confirms that there are still many new EVs below the 200 km effective mark ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/10/20, 21:42

Did67 wrote:
Christophe wrote:
So obviously you don't know the market so you don't know what you're talking about ...

Do you want a list with some examples where it will be? : Shock:

Why such an aggressive response ??? I thought the charter of this forum planned for peaceful discussions?

I don't know anything about it either. And yet I discuss. I'm informing myself. I think aloud.

There is a big difference between your well-argued words which make you want to answer them and his own which often only smacks of contempt ...

And on this point there are liabilities with sicetaitsimple ...

I'm not saying that the VT loan is THE solution ... but it could be one that it had been tested or considered (I have a doubt now) to reassure buyers ... especially women ... who need particularly safety in life ...

You see, I'm not elitist, just a bit sexist ... because they are worth it! 8)
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 26/10/20, 21:45

Christophe wrote:Yes absolutely, thank you for this clarification which confirms that there are still many new EVs below the 200 km effective mark ...

If the object of your argument is to convince that the EV is not really the best suited tool today for making long motorway journeys at 130km / h, no need to tire yourself, I think we are all convinced!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/10/20, 21:46

sicetaitsimple wrote:
Did67 wrote:we would need it at the same time. No rental company or manufacturer can have enough vehicles during peak periods (summer holidays, Christmas, Easter, etc.) ...

You don't know the market!

: Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

I will copyrighter the thing : Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/10/20, 21:56

sicetaitsimple wrote:
Christophe wrote:Yes absolutely, thank you for this clarification which confirms that there are still many new EVs below the 200 km effective mark ...

If the object of your argument is to convince that the EV is not really the best suited tool today for making long motorway journeys at 130km / h, no need to tire yourself, I think we are all convinced!

I don't argue ... I explain ... : Cheesy:

I just wanted to say that there were still plenty of EVs under 200 km of range ...

The best solution is ultimately to have an EV AND a VT ... it's better than 2 VT ... anyway ....
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 27/10/20, 07:55

phil59 wrote:
Question terminal .... there are terminals and terminals ....

And price and price! We are no longer at all in "the full at 2 €" announced by the pubs (that is at the domestic price at home) ... Some full "fast" approaches a full tank of fuel .. Because if the government "encourages", it does not finance. And so private investors get their money back!
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 27/10/20, 08:02

phil59 wrote:Why do you necessarily want a VT to go on vacation?

Less than 500 km, many EVs since 2017 can do it ...

1) I put "vacation". Understand "long-distance travel": I have just returned from Hte-Savoie (a conference); I'm thinking of going to Paris and "delivering" her the produce from the vegetable garden (jars of all kinds of things), my wife is going to go see her mother in Dijon, ... I put this under the "vacation" hat, where In addition, there is the phenomenon of mass which makes certain options difficult (replacement VT for example - because in the examples cited, I can actually rent a VT)

2) The French population has mixed a lot. Your children (for example) are often at the other end of France ...

3) Holidays are often much more!

Once again, I am not against it. I am thinking about "blockages", based on the survey cited above.
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 27/10/20, 08:05

sicetaitsimple wrote:
It can also be to discover (even superficially, I say it before you tell me) regions, landscapes, inhabitants, activities, cultural (or gastronomic!) Habits different from one's daily life, whether in 200, 1000 or 10000km. Open up and discover a little, regardless of your usual way of life.

Of course.

This is one of the changes that I think would be necessary ...

"that maybe ..." you say! And indeed, it could! I haven't been interested in making sardines in oil on a crowded beach for decades. I hate, should I say. Nevertheless: I am not in the majority (even if this year, some terminals have moved - the Covid is not just a curse!).
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 27/10/20, 08:09

Christophe wrote:
There is a big difference between your well-argued words which make you want to answer them and his own which often only smacks of contempt ...

And on this point there are liabilities with sicetaitsimple ...

I'm not saying that the VT loan is THE solution ... but it could be one that it had been tested or considered (I have a doubt now) to reassure buyers ... especially women ... who need particularly safety in life ...

You see, I'm not elitist, just a bit sexist ... because they are worth it! 8)

Like everyone else here, I argue with the arguments I have! That is to say a mixture of knowledge and ignorance.

I had not done the "calculations" that enerc does to free me from "manufacturer data", etc ...

All this, apart from proven trollism, should make us humble and receptive to the arguments of others ... I'm not saying that I succeed all the time. I usually try!
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 27/10/20, 08:15

Christophe wrote:
The best solution is ultimately to have an EV AND a VT ... it's better than 2 VT ... anyway ....

Given the current equipment (many families in "dense non - urban" areas have two cars), this is what will happen. Especially at home. Because if the financial arbitrage allows it, at the end of Spring, I will be in the ranks. With a PV kit. And we will have one of the LPG VTs left for the "raids" I mentioned.

And indeed, it will significantly reduce our CO emissions2 of fossil origin and those of particles (already weak with LPG) or CO and Nox. Maybe 80%! Which is anything but anecdotal.
0 x