Matra e-MO, French electric mob? Characteristics

Cars, buses, bicycles, electric airplanes: all electric transportation that exist. Conversion, engines and electric drives for transport ...
dirk pitt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dirk pitt » 23/06/09, 08:06

Christophe wrote:Let's not beat around the bush (exhaust of course),

+1 for you
0 x
Click my signature
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 23/06/09, 09:54

€ 1800 is the base price for 50 cc equivalent electric scooters.

This proposal is obviously a bit expensive but you have to see the quality ...

Compared to an e-Solex, it stays in the same price ratio.
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 23/06/09, 11:01

Regardless of the equivalent market price, it's still expensive for a simple Mob

a frame, 2 wheels, a battery, headlight and indicators, some power electronics ...

bring it back in francs, it's still 12F !!! this is the price of the beginnings of series i guess

I bet on rates below 1000 € within 2 years
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/06/09, 11:15

Well to choose (twice), I still prefer to take a VAE at 1000 € ... 2009 prices!
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 23/06/09, 13:08

Maybe, but when a youngster is 14 and wants a scooter or a mob, parents can offer him the electric alternative.
Between a VAE and an electric scooter, the youngster will necessarily take the electric scooter!

So this type of product must become more democratic. In addition, it will make less noise at night when a young person passes on the street.
This must also be accompanied by an ecological bonus / penalty, taking into account the ecological noise factor in the equation.

Because a 2 wheeler often has a displacement inversely proportional to the noise it produces : Mrgreen:
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Zieuter but do not think less ...
Peugeot Ion (VE), KIA Optime PHEV, VAE, no electric motorcycle yet...
Did67

by Did67 » 23/06/09, 13:09

Christophe wrote:
And I don't know many teens ...

This is the "catch" !!! Teenagers, I have two at home, of which I am the father. And I rub shoulders with 380, of which I am the director.

I have a serious doubt that there are many who are interested: a scooter, it must make noise, "wheeling", must be able to mark the tar with tire tracks ... and if possible "unleash it "...

Of course, they are "for" the environment, when it comes to criticizing the lifestyle of parents. Against the car (but: "Dad, you can take me to something ... ???" And "right now" !!!).

If Matra bets on that, I'm afraid they are "dead" !!!

AND me, 45 km / h is not enough.

PS: I did not understand how they arrive at € 0,50 per km ????
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 23/06/09, 13:13

Christine wrote:
with a user cost of only 50 cents per kilometer
only ??????
decidedly, the Figaro and I do not have the same values!
At this cost, I prefer a hybrid hummer
: Mrgreen:
For my scooter I speak of price per 1000km, because otherwise it is not representative.
My scooter is consuming 8€ power 1000km.

FYI, a current Chinese electric scooter consumes half of an electric scooter ...

To hum it, it must be that ... my Volvo 850 LPG (sold yesterday), consumed 12l / 100 and came back to me at less than 19cent / km of PRK and less than 10cent / km in fuel over 90.000km.

So you had to read 50 cent € for 100km which is realistic (for once). : Mrgreen:
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 23/06/09, 13:19

More and more children and adolescents understand climate problems.
If the parents give them the choice between an electric mob or nothing, I would be very surprised if they chose nothing.

In addition, groups of young geek on electric scooters can also be created.

It is another society that must be created. It is the young people who will create it, we must help them, encourage them not to make the same mistakes as we do.

These 2 electric wheels usable from 14 years old with a BSR are one of the first steps. And if no Wheeling or big acute brembrem some young people are not sensitive to this.
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Did67

by Did67 » 23/06/09, 16:06

I was probably a little too pessimistic.

You seem very optimistic to me.

Having said that, I continue to struggle every day, and as a father and as a manager! (for example, we have already bought and distributed Home - we have introduced selective sorting, with some success, we are working on a vertical greening project for our bungalows ...). So I continue to struggle, despite my unfavorable "feeling" about the chances of an electric scooter! (except "niche market")
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 23/06/09, 19:30

My 5 1/2 year old daughter is already talking about riding an electric motorcycle.
I am a biker (500 GSE) and she rides behind me, helmeted, held with a 4-point harness on the bike.
She saw with me the film 'Home' as well as some documentaries concerning the ecology.
She learns that certain things 'break the planet' as she says. Besides, the other day she almost fought with a boy who was having fun tearing out the leaves of a shrub. Green seed my daughter : Mrgreen:
She wants a motorcycle like me but an electric motorcycle because she says that it breaks the planet less.
So it is our role to support them in the societal approach allowing them to build this society less aggressive for the environment.
Anyway for me it will be the motorcycle or the electric cart for her or nothing.
I think we should talk to parents of students, Find levers of action such as offering an electric recharging point, a closed parking lot by leaving the oil scooters outside.
On these electric machines, there is no possibility of unlocking, and if the machine proves to be safer than a conventional scooter, even if it is a little more expensive, this can lead parents to buy them rather than petrol scooters or motorcycles.
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]