Solar: Jean Luc Perrier, solar hydrogen production

Solar thermal energy in all its forms: solar heating, hot water, choosing a solar collector, solar concentration, ovens and solar cookers, solar energy storage by heat buffer, solar pool, air conditioning and solar cold ..
Aid, counseling, fixtures and examples of achievements ...
florentchartier
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: Solar: Jean Luc Perrier, solar hydrogen production

by florentchartier » 08/10/21, 17:29

Hello, I am a journalist for Courrier de l'Ouest. I would like to publish an article devoted to the life and work of Jean-Luc Perrier. Anyone who knew him can contact me: 06 81 53 98 07 florent.chartier@courrier-ouest.com
0 x
florentchartier
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re:

by florentchartier » 08/10/21, 17:47

christian.templier wrote:we did the mirror preparation, there were terminal residents F1, F2, F3 and E

for my class of TF2 there was Tuleau jean-luc, Meziere jean, Lochin jean-paul, Lochin didier, Verger jean, Templar christian

Mr. Perrier was on good terms with the faculty and the director of the baronial Mr Bourdin, his project has become somehow one of the pojets d school for this technical high school. as a leader he created opportunities that allowed him to have the students produce pieces for the parabolic mirror

he had technical skills but also human qualities

Hello, I am a journalist for Courrier de l'Ouest. I would like to publish an article devoted to the life and work of Jean-Luc Perrier. Anyone who knew him can contact me: 06 81 53 98 07 florent.chartier@courrier-ouest.com
1 x
Christophe

Re: Re:

by Christophe » 08/10/21, 19:52

florentchartier wrote:
christian.templier wrote:we did the mirror preparation, there were terminal residents F1, F2, F3 and E

for my class of TF2 there was Tuleau jean-luc, Meziere jean, Lochin jean-paul, Lochin didier, Verger jean, Templar christian

Mr. Perrier was on good terms with the faculty and the director of the baronial Mr Bourdin, his project has become somehow one of the pojets d school for this technical high school. as a leader he created opportunities that allowed him to have the students produce pieces for the parabolic mirror

Hi and welcome here.

I have the email, maybe the number, of his daughter ...

Do you want me to search my archives ???
0 x
A.D. 44
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by A.D. 44 » 08/10/21, 22:38

Hello,

It seems to me that one or two people from one forum neighbor (apper) have crossed or rubbed shoulders.
0 x
florentchartier
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: Re:

by florentchartier » 09/10/21, 08:58

Christophe wrote:
florentchartier wrote:

Hi and welcome here.

I have the email, maybe the number, of his daughter ...

Do you want me to search my archives ???

Hello yes that would be really nice. I managed to get in touch with his former wife. But I have more trouble with his former students or colleagues. I am the private taker by email of any contact and other documents that you could have found. Thanks a lot for your help. Florent Chartier
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/10/21, 10:59

I look for it and I send it to you by email
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/10/21, 11:09

Reminder for those interested, on the page https://www.econologie.com/jean-luc-per ... e-solaire/ we find the links to the last 2 editions of JL Perrier's book

Solaris says:
September 6, 2020 to 15 h 38 min Edit

For people looking to get hold of JL Perrier's books, they are available for download here:
- The 2nd edition (without hydrogen) https://b-ok.cc/book/5439945/c3d72d
- the 4th (and more recent): https://b-ok.cc/book/5370082/50785a
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/10/21, 11:20

Christophe wrote:I look for it and I send it to you by email

It's done ... please confirm to me that you have received it.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/10/21, 16:24

The article was published today:

More than 40 years ago, an Angevin produced green hydrogen in his garden… and drove with it

What if hydrogen is the oil of tomorrow? In the midst of an ecological emergency, France is trying to launch a sector to produce it from renewable energies. In the 1970s, Angevin Jean-Luc Perrier had already tested everything, in his garden in Villevêque.

Thank you Florent
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/10/21, 17:00

2 other free access articles of the day on Jean-Luc Perrier:

Direct links:

https://www.ouest-france.fr/pays-de-la- ... 73d7df7446

https://www.ouest-france.fr/pays-de-la- ... 73d7df7446
0 x