Extraterrestrial life: ancient traces of their presence?

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 22/12/11, 11:55

Janic said:

The relation which is made of them is their resemblance in all points with the "visited" humans.

Not all. Especially the seraphim, I think. And, in any case, certain descriptions are made with sensitivity and in relation to the knowledge of the people of the time.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/12/11, 12:06

And the stryges ???
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 22/12/11, 12:45

Not all. Especially the seraphim, I think. And, in any case, certain descriptions are made with sensitivity and in relation to the knowledge of the people of the time.

absolutely! The human is limited by the representations that his mind can imagine. Seraphim (or living beings in apocalypse) represent unusual forms of life in our civilizations and where symbol and concrete representation mix.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 22/12/11, 14:18

christophe
Should we open a Theology section (led by Janic) on econology?

Still not, unless there was a close connection. In addition I am not "specialized" which on the biblical theme which is already a lot in itself and little compared to all possible theologies.
For me, the angels are not ET sorry ... what is not human is not necessarily ET

The form in which these messengers appear is generally human since they move, eat, sleep, etc ... like humans "visited".

But the definition of an extraterrestrial includes the notion of Earth, so something that comes from other than the Earth which is physical so we have to stay in our dimension ... that's why beings living in other dimensions should not be called ET .. (I suggest EE: "to be ethereal")

With a few exceptions, these (biblical) extraterrestrials are not ethereal, but material things made of flesh and blood (at least we suppose so). So we are in a material dimension, but not identical to ours (which:?)
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 22/12/11, 14:59

Harr my memory. (For details)
In short, in one of the reports proposed in this subject,
You can see a "primitive" people who had received a short visit, Americans or others, but came by plane.
Results of the races, these good people had built an airfield, and made an airplane with branches, in the hope of seeing these visitors from the sky again. It was very impressive.
The problem is that they were filmed, so there was the presence of a cameraman .... how came? :D
In short, this little story serves to explain why there are many old sites that look like landing strips ...
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 22/12/11, 16:21

Christophe wrote:An EE can be an ET but not the reverse ...

Uh, I don't understand ...
Questions:
- are there non-human intelligent terrestrial entities (other than known animals)?
- are there humans who have lived elsewhere than on earth, therefore TEs?
- are there non-human ETs?
- among all this pretty world, can some of them evolve in other dimensions?
Reality can be complex.
As wrote Dedeleco, ETs are unlikely to be like us. But if they created us in their image, it is we who look like them ...
Last edited by Cuicui the 22 / 12 / 11, 16: 25, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/12/11, 16:25

I just wanted to say that an AND must be "material" because according to its definition it is compared to the Earth which it is indeed material ...

An EE can therefore be an AND but an AND must be a "hard" entity. That's all!

I nitpick maybe, but that seems important to me!
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 22/12/11, 16:29

lejustemilieu wrote:In short, in one of the reports proposed in this subject,
You can see a "primitive" people who had received a short visit, Americans or others, but came by plane.
Results of the races, these good people had built an airfield, and made an airplane with branches, in the hope of seeing these visitors from the sky again. It was very impressive.
The problem is that they were filmed, so there was the presence of a cameraman .... how came? :D
In short, this little story serves to explain por why there are many ancient sites that look like landing strips ...

If any open and flat space is a potential landing strip ... there must be a few tens of thousands ..... per country ...: Mrgreen:
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 22/12/11, 16:29

Christophe wrote:I just wanted to say that an AND must be "material" because according to its definition it is compared to the Earth which it is indeed material ...
An EE can therefore be an AND but an AND must be a "hard" entity. That's all!
I nitpick maybe, but that seems important to me!

Certainly, but can we not envisage a material entity capable of also evolving in other dimensions, which can lead us to believe that it is immaterial?
Nothing prevents us from thinking that on earth as elsewhere there can exist several dimensions.
I am also thinking of UFOs which disappear as we had turned off a switch. This does not necessarily prove that they are intangible. They may be using technology that is beyond us.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/12/11, 16:58

Ah if we talk about dematerialization and change of dimensions, then necessarily ... that complicates everything! : Cheesy:
0 x