Understanding the covid test (serological, pcr, antigenic) of Sars-Cov2 (and its variants)

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Understanding the test (serological, pcr, antigenic) Covid-19 Sars-Cov2

by Janic » 20/05/21, 08:44

Well without messing around, it sucks a bit to see that right?
until it happens to us! : Evil:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/05/21, 10:09

It's already with us but for the curfew and the yellow vests! You have a short memory ...

It was last night in Rennes:

0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 20/05/21, 10:12

blah this is only gnognotte! The real one is for later!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/05/21, 11:31

I've been replying here to ABC since health-pollution-prevention / resignation-of-dr-raoult-supporter-of-chloroquine-from-scientific-advice-covid19-t16370.html because one wonders about the possible positivity of the antigenic tests to the vaccinated ones (but that it is not in the good subject)!

His remark:

ABC2019 wrote:
Christophe wrote:So if we could have a more realistic curve and find one with the 3 curves that would be good! I guess it is closer to the PCR test since it detects a by-product of the live virus!

of course the antigen test aims to detect the presence of the live virus, like the PCR test, to detect potentially contagious people!
but I have seen no reference that says that the vaccine causes a positive antigen test, probably for the reason that izentrop said: the tests are swabs from the nose, (because the virus first infects the respiratory tract because of its affinity for ACE 2) receptors, while the vaccine injects the protein into muscle mass, which probably has no reason to end up on the surface of the nasal mucous membranes.

My answer :

Hold my AmiBozoleClown a little reminder: science-and-technology / how-rn-vaccine-works-how-is-gmo-t16695.html

No protein is injected but a messenger RNA so that ALL cells make the (or THE) proteins (or other stuff) encoded by the messenger RNA ...

So you don't have a cell in your nose? : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 20/05/21, 11:52

Christophe wrote:
No protein is injected but a messenger RNA so that ALL cells make the (or THE) proteins (or other stuff) encoded by the messenger RNA ...

absolutely not, it does not at all say in your document that ALL cells will make protein!

messenger RNA does not replicate (there is nothing to do it, you need a special enzyme that the virus contains but that human cells do not have), so you will only have the amount injected, and you will just produce the protein where it was injected.

if we wanted it to diffuse in the body, we would inject it intravenously, not intramuscularly, and that is precisely what we are trying to avoid.

If not on your job of "bozoleclown", do not be surprised that the level of courtesy of your forum either at the level where you place it yourself ...
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/05/21, 12:27

Finally the RNA will circulate in the whole body !! Pfizer says it is "quickly" eliminated (without giving a time scale at all) but I think there will certainly be several days or even several weeks!

Do you know how many L of blood circulate every day in a human body pumped by the heart? Around 8000L it seems to me! What spread an injection of the vaccine in a few minutes in the whole body!

Doesn't it take a "moment" for the vaccine to work optimally? Is this not the proof of a rather long mechanism, therefore of a diffusion necessarily in the whole body of the RNA but also of the proteins generated?

If there was no homogeneity in the body, no medicine that you swallow would work! Almost everything we absorb goes everywhere!

Hey, I learned not so long ago that the alcohol you drink does not only go into your blood but diffuses EVERYWHERE in the body in all fluids (more or less)! Proof that what we absorb can go quickly and everywhere! You do not believe me ? Calculate the grams of alcohol absorbed VS in the blood ... the blood contains only a very small portion of the alcohol drunk!

So, bonux question for bozo: to diffuse better, the 2 injections are 1 in the right arm and the other in the left? Or is it not worth it?

ps: it's true Bozo you're right! I shouldn't be using Bozo ... but frankly you're exaggerating by saying that the protein stayed where it was injected! Am not very good at biology but am not as bad as you think! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
1 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 20/05/21, 12:59

Christophe wrote:Finally the RNA will circulate in the whole body !!
Do you know how many L of blood circulate every day in a human body pumped by the heart? Around 8000L it seems to me! What spread an injection of the vaccine in a few minutes in the whole body!

absolutely not, just as a product spilled in the soil of your garden will not immediately circulate in the river nearby! if you don't inject into a big vessel, it doesn't diffuse that fast. The ink of tattoos for example, it does not diffuse at all ...
Doesn't it take a "moment" for the vaccine to work optimally? Is this not the proof of a rather long mechanism, therefore of a diffusion necessarily in the whole body of the RNA but also of the proteins generated?

honestly, I don't know the reason for the time to build up immunity, but I think it's more a problem with lymphocyte multiplication than how long the mRNA stays in the body. However, proteins are often more robust than mRNA, which is inherently a fragile molecule. This is what it is, moreover, it is DNA which is the real storage of information, mRNA is only synthesized when it is necessary to express a protein, and quickly degraded afterwards. It is a kind of "temporary photocopy". This is also why mRNA vaccines should be kept very low.

ps: it's true Bozo you're right! I shouldn't be using Bozo ... but frankly you're exaggerating by saying that the protein stayed where it was injected! Am not very good at biology but am not as bad as you think! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

I don't know if you are right or not, I am just telling you that the level of your forum will adapt to what you print to him. If you want conversations to be insulting, do it like this, it's the best you can do (and that doesn't just include you doing it yourself, but also that you don't. apply no sanction when others do, while you sanction for other much less clear reasons).

I don't see how disagreeing on an opinion justifies attacking others, and you don't like being done with you, with good reason. But some seem to think here that this is the standard and normal way to conduct a debate ...
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 20/05/21, 13:06

bozo the naive who does not know that the muscles are irrigated by the blood otherwise it is the tetanization of this one! And in addition the cells do not communicate with each other by email, but by physiological exchange according to what contains the neighboring cells contaminated by virus or vaccines. A poison is and remains a poison in biology
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/05/21, 13:11

ABC2019 wrote:absolutely not, just as a product spilled in the soil of your garden will not immediately circulate in the river nearby! if you don't inject into a big vessel, it doesn't diffuse that fast. The ink of tattoos for example, it does not diffuse at all ...

Finally do you read and understand what others write?

There are 8000L of blood circulating in your body EVERY DAY ... that's 333L per hour that's 5L per minute. In other words 100% of the blood is pumped EVERY MINUTE through a human body and therefore circulates around the body every minute!

So your river story is bullshit! It's just a question of flow, flow and resistance to diffusion if you put the sufficient flow and the soil is very very permeable (large diffusion) the product will quickly arrive in the river next door! You continue to do the Boz ... oops sorry! Stop playing the clown and I'll be more tempted!

For tattoos it's just subcutaneous, the blood doesn't suck in anything but clogs the wounds (but some of the ink still goes into the bloodstream I presume).

You should rather take into account heroin injections or the radiological tracers of CT scans !? : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/05/21, 13:16

Janic wrote:A poison is and remains a poison in biology

Very good example of poison! Thank you, I had not thought of it!

If you die from cardiac arrest (or other) in a few minutes from a poisonous bite made anywhere in the body, it is because there is a rapid spread of the poison! So a diffusion of any product injected into the blood or muscle system ... and in particular a VACCINE! !
1 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "