About Lyme disease (borreliosis)

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: About Lyme disease (borreliosis)

by Obamot » 31/05/22, 12:08

izentrop wrote:
Obamot wrote:There you go, your favorite source the “Journal des femmes”
For a guy who claims to refer only to experts, admits that it's comical for a "funny" ... there
However, I find their articles well documented, which generally call on real experts...
You confirm that your lack of discernment leads you to appeal “of experts” ...but how to choose them with gaps?
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 31/05/22, 13:05

Christophe wrote:Well documented? You mean Lancet? : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
Yes for example. : Wink:
During the covid pandemic, publications were put online before peer review, precisely so that scientific information could circulate more quickly.

In the particular case of the "Surgisfère" study, the allusion to which I feel, it enabled the fraud to be discovered quickly and the researchers to withdraw the study after a few days, but that was enough for the conspiracy to making it his antivax workhorse, even though the study's findings were true and were later confirmed.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/05/22, 13:06

Sorry, I should have written "rotten Lancet(gate)"...

It's good, do you understand better?

Confirmed afterwards? Yes yes we see that the vaccine effectiveness is at the top!

The last figures I saw in Israel: 22% 2 months after the 4th dose for over 60s... : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 31/05/22, 13:17

Christophe wrote:Confirmed afterwards? Yes yes we see that the vaccine effectiveness is at the top!
The last figures I saw in Israel: 22% 2 months after the 4th dose for over 60s... : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
This is not the subject but again an intentionally distorted interpretation as the words of the "German Minister" : roll:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/05/22, 13:22

You siegvax tdc's are distorting reality!
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 31/05/22, 15:44

izentrop wrote:
Christophe wrote:Confirmed afterwards? Yes yes we see that the vaccine effectiveness is at the top!
Zeu gunis not the zujet gumais gugenstill a guninterpretation gu intentionally distorted as the words of the "German minister" : roll:
What minister and German words are you talking about? : Mrgreen: :P
1 x