Milk prices: blocking of central purchasing in the west

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
bobono
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Milk prices: blocking of central purchasing in the west

by bobono » 11/06/09, 10:15

Why there will only be SNCF RATP EDF etc. that could block the country to get more.

I will criticize for once the government in place. The Leclers and Company had said that we would break the law on price freedom and we would organize free competition in the respect of producers and consumers.
In fact it is even worse now 26 and the liter of milk paid to producers less expensive than a liter of bottled water.

Result of the breakage in the west.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/06/09, 10:18

I say bravo, continue guys!

There's really some fucking farmers' mouths in recent years ...

They are no longer paid the 1 / 2 hourly smic ... when they do not lose money to work !!

It's a shame !

The state earns more with the VAT at 5.5% on a liter of milk than the milk producer ... Is not there a big problem somewhere?
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 11/06/09, 10:31

Yes, it's a shame. But I am afraid that all this will end up once more by a compensation of the State instead of a serious overhaul of the vilified system. So, as was the case for fish, the citizen will pay to buy his milk and again to compensate producers.

PS: message to the protesters: would it not be possible to give your milk for free to charities or other rather than to extend it in town?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/06/09, 10:35

It's not only in the West that it blocks and it does not only concern the price of milk!
http://www.lalsace.fr/fr/region/thann/a ... cages.html

While top-rhinese agricultural officials were received yesterday, in Paris, blockages began at 18 h, Colmar and Mulhouse.

In Colmar, some 50 farmers in the region fought hard by blocking the three entrances to the Scapalsace (Leclerc shopping center), in the northern industrial zone of the city, with a score of 20 critics. Coming from all sectors (breeders, grain farmers, dairy farmers, winemakers, fruit and vegetable producers), the mobilized peasants intend to denounce "abusive margins" and other large retailing practices such as back margins. "Agricultural prices have never been so low," says Nicolas Arbeit, president of JA 68 and cereal farmer in Sierentz, who calls for "a margin observatory that works in a clear, precise, and transparent way."

It is no more important than the task of feeding the people, so it is logical that those who do it can live decently, and that the big pigs of large retailers reduce their margins.

I think unfortunately that with the nabot in command, it is not the final consumers who pay the difference ...

NEVER STOP this shitty globalization! Why the price of Alsatian or Breton maize should be fixed ... in Chicago?

Like Jouano the magician who wants to create a new tax contribution CO2 climate on oil without increasing the charge for individuals ...

But well and on and the marmot she plays pipo?
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 11/06/09, 10:45

Milk prices in Germany, recorded in hard discount and large traditional surface: 0,41 € / l unpasteurized fresh milk, about the same as pasteurized milk; will find that in France !!!!
And yet German farmers earn less than the French? no, they are also paid the same price, the difference being that in Germany the margin between producer and consumer prices is much smaller.
+ 1 with Christine, the state does nothing to change the system, the problem is the same with the fish but also the fruits vegetables and periodically; it is therefore that the state has an interest in leaving it like that, probably because intermediaries driving up prices, the final VAT is higher. : Evil:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/06/09, 10:47

With the liberal at the Elysee it will not change: there is only for the rich and powerful! Leclerc has even been consulted by the government for the law that limited the number of supermarkets to be said to increase competition: you saw a difference?

0.41 € it's still quite weak I think for a milk sold 1 1.2 € / L with a VAT 5.5%!
Last edited by Christophe the 12 / 06 / 09, 19: 34, 1 edited once.
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 11/06/09, 13:25

Christophe wrote:0.41 € it's still quite weak I think for a milk sold 1 1.2 € / L with a VAT 5.5%!

Uh? Did not you read it all?
0,41 € is the price the consumer pays in Germany, not the price paid to farmers.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/06/09, 13:37

Oh shit or I read too quickly sorry ... saw the debate was the price of milk paid to the farmer ... So your example is the opposite of what I thought: it's even worse in Germany.

How much is the producer? 20 cts / L at best?

So what do you think is the type of farming behind this? Sustainable?
Reasoned?
Organic?
Intensive?
(strike out the mention useless)

It reminds me an awful report on Arte or precisely the German farms that provided the hard discount were presented ... it was not nice to see.

It does not preclude what I remember, the price of milk in Kehl was not so low ...

Bah more reason to buy exclusively MILK BIO!
0 x
Pear Belle Helene
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Pear Belle Helene » 11/06/09, 17:54

I totally agree with you.

I will add this:

I have a couple of friends who are milk producers a few miles from home. We discussed the price of milk just a few days ago and the dairy buys 0,30 per liter. This is not the price enough for him to live from his production. He lives thanks to the grant from Europe. It sucks, he like the others would just like to live from their work and not be dependent on Brussels.

I asked him why he did not go organic. His answer made me hallucinate, he tried a few years ago and the bio collection dairy does not come so far because too far so not profitable because not enough organic producer in our department. So they told him you can go organic but your milk will mix with the name bio because the truck will not come to you. : Evil:

And he can not sell directly because he does not have a license.

In short, it is time for the GMS to stop to feast on the pockets of producers (meat / milk / fruit / vegetable) and ours.

But again with the dwarf are not ready to get there;
0 x
Pear Belle Helene
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/06/09, 18:13

It does not surprise me your anedectode on the conversion to Bio Pear!

Do not peasants organize themselves in AMAP on their own?

I had found the idea super interest of this milk producer near Lyon who sold directly to the individual his organic milk ... In a milk dispenser!

The price was less than 1 € the liter for Bio and 100% in the pocket of the producer ... inevitably when we shunt the intermediaries ...

But it would be necessary "especially not" for the friends of the president that this idea makes snowballs !! : Evil:
0 x