What is the price of a country? Its all-inclusive overall financial value? Macroeconomic study

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
dede2002
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Re: What is the price of a country? Its all-inclusive overall financial value? Macroeconomic study

by dede2002 » 05/05/22, 11:05

In addition, there are also people. But in principle, you can't buy people, and they can also leave...
0 x
Christophe

Re: What is the price of a country? Its all-inclusive overall financial value? Macroeconomic study

by Christophe » 05/05/22, 11:33

Yes, human resources must be included! It's in the first post...

A country with a low level of training and a shorter lifespan does not have the same HR value as another that is better off on these points!

For example: a doctor who still has 30 years to practice must be taken into account in the HR calculation.

Ah ah ah not easy the questions of the totof huh! : Lol:

Yes they can leave but they can also arrive... suddenly it compensates...
0 x
dede2002
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by dede2002 » 14/05/22, 17:11

So no one did the math... :P

I have already expressed my opinion on the possibility of this calculation, based on abstract values. Your young doctor, he may have had a scooter accident since... Or do you count all the credits that have been signed to build buildings that don't yet exist?

It would be necessary to make the difference between all that already exists, and all that is "on credit", and of course, in the currency of the country concerned.

I give my tongue to the cat, you have the answer : Mrgreen:
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/05/22, 17:19

I never said I had the answer, it's a participatory debate...but I'm sure organizations like the CIA have it!!
0 x