Ecology must not be a luxury

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
Christophe

Ecology must not be a luxury

by Christophe » 15/03/08, 12:34

Riding the green "wave", more and more shops, especially on the net, are putting green everywhere and taking advantage of it to do business.

I stumbled on a cart made récement reuse part to over € 100 !! The arms fell to me ...

The prohibitive price partiqués by this kind of shop are just to puke ...

Beware of these shops so we, recent (do a whois lookup on the domain name to inquire about the age of the shop: http://www.whois-fr.com ) a little too green to be honest... It is with this kind of initiatives that most average consumer will reject even long the concept of ecology in consumption.

And it is not good for the planet ...
0 x
jime
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by jime » 15/03/08, 12:50

not worry, organic is the same, it becomes a landmark profiteers, those who are riding the wave of eating well and go invest elsewhere once spent fruit, speaks of bio prdocuteur a small vegetable that grows naturally for ages, he will tell you that organic is a thing of Paris
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/03/08, 14:25

Yes for organic, it's similar but less striking and then it makes sense to pay more for an organic product better (Although it's still time to prove ...).

In the example cited above it was downright bitchy: we sell you 3 times the price of a new one a wheeled cart made with salvage gear, imported in addition (from India or South America I guess, it reminds me of what I saw at Oxfam) ... all because he is, supposedly, "green" ...

Furthermore surmarges the organic products are generally done after the production (most organic farmers I met are not rolling in money ...) ... As a potential pollution related to preservatives placed on organic products.

Yep the appellation BIO concerns THAT NO production and distribution / packaging ...

ps: + 1 with stuff parigo :)
0 x
Arthur_64
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Arthur_64 » 15/03/08, 14:27

To be green and make real economy, nothing like to the Recycling itself!

Make a shopping cart in Recycling, thus almost gratos !!!

Anyway, it's a niche for snobbery green ...
0 x
jime
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by jime » 15/03/08, 15:19

Yep the appellation BIO concerns THAT NO production and distribution / packaging ...

I also thought fair trade sold in supermarkets, three words that do not go well together

and for organic, I take the example of earlier peasant, he told me that he refused to take the Ecolabel, to avoid selling its most expensive products, especially as he already sold products grown naturally before the label is, and now he has to be controlling to prove his good faith if he wants to sell products under the name of bio where the grotesque situation
so when Danone sells organic yogurt ...
0 x
Arthur_64
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Arthur_64 » 15/03/08, 16:04

I was talking about bio here: https://www.econologie.com/forums/post69601.html#69601 ...

Labels such as ISO certifications, it's good for the quality consultants and certification bodies !!!
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 15/03/08, 19:28

Christopher said:

I stumbled on a cart made récement reuse part to over € 100 !! The arms fell to me.

Would you be more precise. We must also consider that original spare part is three times more expensive than the room delivered the complete package because of shipping, storage, handling, the interest of the money tied up, etc. ...
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/03/08, 11:01

Arthur_64 wrote:Anyway, it's a niche for snobbery green ...

Ah not bad the name of "ecological snobbery" is exactly that: the pseudo ecology for the BCBG ...

jime wrote:I also thought fair trade sold in supermarkets, three words that do not go well together

Like BIO finally. Sell ​​some products regularly (sugar, coffee, chocolate) directly from Oxfam. There are quite a few small stores (run by volunteers, mostly retired) everywhere in Belgium but I think

This is the lowest I've seen also found objects (style handbag made from recovering for a few euros packaging) But at decent prices (€ 15 20 to € handbag) and especially with the concept of fairness which is greatly different from "ecological snobbery"

Elephant send me a PM and I will provided the site in question and you judge by yourself ...
Last edited by Christophe the 17 / 03 / 08, 11: 13, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 17/03/08, 11:08

Christophe wrote: but I think

You think that... ?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/03/08, 11:12

Oops ... : Oops:

"I believe that the Oxfam network is not very developed in France" here is the continuation and end : Cheesy:
0 x