Crime against the environment: 3 years firm!

philosophical debates and companies.
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Crime against the environment: 3 years firm!

by Janic » 02/02/20, 14:05

I persist and sign like the big resistant phallocrat that I have become (by force of things by noting the danger of current female abuse : Cheesy: )
It's just a reaction to the pressure men have put on them. All the bullied societies one day end up rebelling against the oppressor (otherwise we would still be in the iron grip of royalty and the dominant religion, with slavery too) and it's like a tsunami, it destroys everything on its way, until it calms down and that until the next!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/02/20, 14:33

Janic wrote:It's just a reaction to the pressure men have put on them.

False, current women activists (<40 years) have not known patriarchal and phallocratic societies ... it is therefore a kind of unhealthy revenge by proxy ...

A feminist no longer seeks equity but she wants the submission of the male ...
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 02/02/20, 15:21

Christophe wrote:False, current women activists (<40 years) have not known patriarchal and phallocratic societies ... it is therefore a kind of unhealthy revenge by proxy ...

The machos and the phallocrats would have spontaneously disappeared? I think you are blithely misleading.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/02/20, 15:31

I did not say that reread me ... we have not been for decades in a patriarchal society! And there are fewer phallocrats in our society than before, it's a fact!

But some assholes are left ... and some assholes there are too! : Cheesy:

Well, we deviate there, right ??
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 02/02/20, 15:50

Janic wrote:
It's just a reaction to the pressure men have put on them.
False, current women activists (<40 years) have not known patriarchal and phallocratic societies ... it is therefore a kind of unhealthy revenge by proxy ...
A feminist no longer seeks equity but she wants the submission of the male ...
It's part of it. The female gender, centuries of delay to catch up and probably revenge too, is in human nature! and it is not over a decade or two that millennia of domination can be erased, by force most of the time ... especially since they also do bodybuilding, martial arts and krav -maga, and they are gifted! : Cheesy:
We must not forget that there are many countries where males continue to dominate!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/02/20, 16:49

Janic wrote:probably revenge too, it's in human nature!

It is in human nature it is the phrase boat that one generally goes out to excuse everything?

I do not see how the suffering (and suffering is a very big word ...) of their ancestors is an argument for revenge of some current bullshit (I speak of pure and hard feminists, the fascists, those who see in men men operating and submission tools ...).

Are the ancestors descendants of black African American slaves have (had?) this kind of revenge? Not really! Yet their ancestors really suffered!

And sorry but when I see some current low IQ chicks that have been placed in the government "just because they are women" ... well there is something to worry about!

Ah but we can no longer criticize female bullshit under penalty of being called a misogynist !! : Cheesy:

It's not mine to read the comments on this page: https://www.econologie.com/societe-camp ... feministe/

One of the most interesting is that of Nico: Company-and-philosophy / the-campaign-sexist-and-adopteunmec feminisation-de-our-society t15336-20.html # p324719
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/02/20, 18:03

Posted just now and it's not mine! But I think no less! : Mrgreen:

0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 02/02/20, 18:41

Did the ancestors of black African American slaves have (had?) This kind of revenge? Not really! Yet them, their ancestors, they really suffered!
is it not rather the descendants?
When people want revenge, there are lots of ways that are not just violence. It can be by a civilizational change like to dominate later on their former dominants.
We see it on the economic level characterized by the push of the East on the West? Ahmed will talk about it, maybe, better than me.
"the day China awakens" for example
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 02/02/20, 20:13

Christophe wrote:I did not say that reread me ... we have not been for decades in a patriarchal society! And there are fewer phallocrats in our society than before, it's a fact!

Disagree, the girls were freer in the 70s and early 80s, then "the patriarchal moral order" came back to piss everyone off. Say, do you still see a lot of topless babes on the beaches? We just see less the phallocrats because they shut their mouths for fear of taking the pear.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/02/20, 21:08

Yeah, not sure that these curves are representative ... it's not just women who are sexually assaulted and this curve must be brought back to the population. What is certain is that there is less omerta on aggression and perhaps less tolerance: what passed for a "consented career advancement report" (oops ...) can be re qualified as rape or assault today ... as we have seen in a few recent cases ...

As for bare breasts you may be right (do you have any stats?) But this comes, I think, more from our tolerance for the intolerance of some ... and from a society that is less free just as at the time ... social networks and hyperconnectivity must have played too ...

My analysis was more in the background of our societies ... topless is perhaps anecdotal ... right?
0 x

Back to "Society and Philosophy"