Trafficking in "Halal" organs of Uyghur prisoners in China !!

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Christophe

Trafficking in "Halal" organs of Uyghur prisoners in China !!

by Christophe » 23/06/20, 15:32

The abject of humanity has jumped up a notch ... or rebounded should I say? The news has just fallen but the practice has been going on for years ...

I'm going back to vomit ... : Cry: : Cry: : Cry:

How China sells the "halal organs" of its Uighur prisoners to the wealthy

Locked up in internment camps, Chinese Muslim minorities would serve as organ banks. Organs called "halal" taken by force and sold at a high price in the Gulf countries.

Screenshot_2020-06-23 1592467649534-BENJAMINTEJERO_ORGANES jpeg (WEBP image, 1600 × 900 pixels) .jpg

It is not good to be of another ethnicity than the Han, the majority, in China. Religious minorities have been persecuted in China for many years. Muslims, Catholics, Tibetans and even Falung gong are considered enemies of the state by their beliefs. In 2014, internment camps were built in northwest China's Xinjiang Autonomous Province. The goal is to lock up hundreds of thousands of Uyghur, Kyrgyz, Hui and Kazakh Muslims. According to Amnesty International, one million Uyghurs are currently detained without trial or for any particular reason. But in addition to forced labor in these camps, the detainees' organs would be removed to be sold.

After denying the existence of these camps for a long time, China finally officially recognized them in October 2018 under the name of "transformation camps through education". Some never leave it. According to many investigators, the reason for these disappearances is simple: they were killed for their organs.

Since 2016, the Chinese government has launched a comprehensive medical check-up campaign in the Xinjiang Autonomous Region. Tests only compulsory for its Uyghur inhabitants aged 12 to 65. In the battery of tests offered, blood is taken but also ultrasound examinations are sometimes carried out. These allow you to visualize the size, shape and internal structure of an organ. Doubtful medical reports that China has never sought to justify.

For many, there is no doubt, these tests make it possible to collect a database of future donors. American investigative journalist Ethan Gutmann has worked for several years on organ harvesting in China. For him, it is obvious that China tries to keep an eye on ethnic minorities through these medical checks: "All the survivors of camps that I have been able to interview, whether they are Uyghurs, Kazakh, Kyrgyz or Hui, had blood samples every month. You could say that it is to avoid infectious diseases but it is not possible since the Han Chinese represent more than half of the population in Xinjiang and yet they are not tested. These assessments therefore make it possible to monitor and potentially identify them for organ harvesting. Thanks to these tests, the government can therefore know and collect the blood group of Uyghurs as well as the state of their organs.

China is one of the countries with the shortest waiting time for a transplant. However in Chinese culture, it is important to keep the body intact after death and therefore not to donate its organs. While organ donation is not common, donors are still available. How does China get all these organs? The wait is often counted in days and sometimes in weeks. While for many countries, it can sometimes take several months or even years. In the United States, it takes an average of 3,6 years to get a transplant, while 145 million people are registered as organ donors. In China, it takes only around 12 days for the same request, while 373 people are registered as organ donors. Some people even learn the exact date of the transplant in advance. In other words, hospitals know the dates of patient deaths in advance.

Organ harvesting is not new in China. For many years, the country has taken samples from death row inmates before announcing to the international community in 2015 the end of this practice.

(...)

https://www.vice.com/fr/article/bv8m3q/ ... urs-riches

Other source: https://www.melty.fr/chine-le-trafic-d- ... 23602.html

ps: the illustration image is trash ...
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Trafficking in "Halal" organs of Uyghur prisoners in China !!

by Obamot » 24/06/20, 01:41

It is completely abject, but the flag on the packaging, where it is marked “Origin” seems to be the Turkish coat of arms.
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turquie

What is interesting, if it is the case, it is the index on the sector, because it is a certain fact that Turkey supports the terrorist groups in Syria (Idlib + of the Kurdish zones in north, as well Daesh as groups linked to Al Qaeda), and these practices exist in this environment, facts known since around 2011. And among them, there are Uighur fighters. We must not forget that the areas in China where they live form a common border with Afghanistan, a bastion of terrorism.

In Syria, China is on the side of the Russians in order to fight terrorism, they discreetly had military advisers there ... It must always exist. Thus, these organs would be removed from victims of Muslim minorities, to be sold to other wealthy Muslims. Those who buy them are therefore reprehensible, because they maintain this market (and this is of course illegal). Free and voluntary organ donation (after accidental death, etc.) should be encouraged in order to break this market.

This article, which makes you dizzy, is therefore very interesting (this cannot be denied, this information circulates everywhere)

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pr%C3%A9l%C3%A8vements_forc%C3%A9s_d%27organes_en_Chine

I would not like to be a politician (or diplomat) and have to debate these questions ...!
https://www.parlament.ch/fr/ratsbetrieb/suche-curia-vista/geschaeft?AffairId=20164164
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 24/06/20, 06:43

We do not give what is sold .... It gives me one more idea for my future electoral campaign ... Prisons overloaded with good guys in good shape who foont bodybuilding .... Hop organ bank for our precious sulfur shareholders who don't have time to play sports .... : Mrgreen:
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/06/20, 14:43

Obamot wrote:It is completely abject, but the flag on the packaging, where it is marked “Origin” seems to be the Turkish coat of arms.

Yep, it makes sense: https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ou%C3%AFghours

Uighurs or Uighurs (literally "unit"; in Uighur language: ئۇيغۇر; in simplified Chinese: 维吾尔; traditional Chinese: 維吾爾; pinyin: Wéiwú'ěr) are a Turkish-speaking and predominantly Sunni Muslim people living in the Xinjiang Uighur Autonomous Region (former East Turkestan) in China and Central Asia.

So Turkish, Muslim ... and Halal ... : Shock:

The current debates on (supposedly) anti-black racism in the West therefore make me smile a little ...
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 24/06/20, 15:51

Christophe wrote:
Obamot wrote:It is completely abject, but the flag on the packaging, where it is marked “Origin” seems to be the Turkish coat of arms.

Yep, it makes sense: https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ou%C3%AFghours

Uighurs or Uighurs (literally "unit"; in Uighur language: ئۇيغۇر; in simplified Chinese: 维吾尔; traditional Chinese: 維吾爾; pinyin: Wéiwú'ěr) are a Turkish-speaking and predominantly Sunni Muslim people living in the Xinjiang Uighur Autonomous Region (former East Turkestan) in China and Central Asia.

So Turkish, Muslim ... and Halal ... : Shock:

The current debates on (supposedly) anti-black racism in the West therefore make me smile a little ...

... well indeed, it would be necessary to rectify and to REMOVE the word “Muslim"
... for me the article shocked me doubly, because of the presence of this word!

For those from whom organs were removed (the heart in particular since they are necessarily dead ...) there can in no case be established a link between the fact that they are victims of these practices ... and their supposed membership of such or such religion, it is something essentially private which belongs to each victims and which cannot be exploited against their will, in a press article ... as they could not give since they are dead (not all Uyghurs are Muslim by the way) that has nothing to do with it. And the term halal is a total abuse intended to focus the reader.

And for the “beneficiaries” I think they cannot claim “still be muslim”After receiving organs removed from the bodies of their“ brothers ”(after heinous crimes). Such a practice has enough to revolt any practitioner of any religion! And I am absolutely sure that the Koran prohibits it, since it prohibits killing!

For these reasons, the word “Muslim” associated with these barbaric practices should be deleted!

We have known for a long time that criminals: whether they are murderers of the Klu-Klux-Klan, invading Zionists and Palestinian killers, or members of Daesh, genocidal warriors of pious peasants, cannot claim to be recognized. as members worthy of their respective affiliations: they are punished as ordinary criminals!
Last edited by Obamot the 24 / 06 / 20, 16: 09, 1 edited once.
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 24/06/20, 16:09

Are you sure that the photo of the heart is not a montage to illustrate the info?
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 24/06/20, 16:10

GuyGadebois wrote:Are you sure that the photo of the heart is not a montage to illustrate the info?

I'm not sure of anything at all in this article!
It too deviates from certain ethical rules.
This does not mean that such facts do not exist.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/06/20, 16:12

Uh Obamot, reassure me ... you understood that it was CHINESE (so what? Shenists *, Taoists or even Buddhists ??) who practiced this ON Muslims FOR Muslim clients ...

* I had to search: https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_ ... e_chinoise
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/06/20, 16:13

GuyGadebois wrote:Are you sure that the photo of the heart is not a montage to illustrate the info?

Obviously it is a montage (trash)! We do not sell organs to transplant under cellophane !! : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

See my ps of the 1st message !!
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 24/06/20, 16:15

Christophe wrote:

Obviously it is a montage (trash)! We do not sell organs to transplant under cellophane !! : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

See my ps of the 1st message !!

Yes but since after you discuss on the label of the packaging it is not obvious ... Basically you talk about a fake ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "