Oscaro reimbursement: you must insist!

And if they were repairing rather than throwing and change? Rediscover the pleasure of the repairs yourself. How to diagnose a problem or find spare parts? Repair itself is way to save money generally!
Christophe

Oscaro reimbursement: you must insist!

by Christophe » 12/03/16, 14:32

At the end of December 2015, I bought a rear ABS sensor on Oscaro, the description on the site was good but the reference on the site was that of the front sensor: I therefore receive a front sensor ...

I therefore request a cancellation of the order, the return is quick and on 4/1 the refund procedure is launched on my customer account ...

I wait ... I wait ... nothing happens. It will take 2 reminders on my part for it to be effective ... this March 4 or 2 months after the start of the procedure.

So here it was to tell you about my little reimbursement experience at Oscaro ...
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Oscaro reimbursement: you must insist!

by Macro » 12/03/16, 17:00

never had a problem (foix it was a little long) .... By cons my last order (an exhaust silencer) was delivered to me in duplicate ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/03/16, 17:03

Well that double delivery :)
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 14/03/16, 08:33

When the bill is simple ... And no one claims the duplicate ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 14/03/16, 19:05

Speaking of exhaust, what is annoying about this kind of site (they are not the only ones, I also have the same confusion with a competitor) is that if it is in the "exhaust" category it is is delivered by a carrier (well yes by post a muffler does not work)
Until then logical, especially when you order a complete line.
By cons when it's just a seal or a spring that could fit in a small bubble envelope, it's much more comical (not to say stupid) and I'm not talking about the difference in shipping costs.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 14/03/16, 19:55

This is due to a "commercial partnership" with the carrier, which is favorable for the trader, but less for the customer ... and logic!

I have already ordered parts from "yakarouler" which seemed to me the clearest (dimensional drawings and not simple photos) and I was very satisfied with their services; however, I must warn future and potential customers to be vigilant: at the end of the transactions, I was offered to register to benefit from future reductions on various commercial sites, an offer that I strongly refused, being given my aversion to advertising.
Nevertheless, consulting my accounts two months later revealed a monthly debit of € 20, under these famous "reductions"; I immediately sent an email in threatening terms to put an end to these abusive withdrawals and demand reimbursement, which I obtained quickly.
So pay attention to this kind of scam which is safe for their authors and which therefore risks recurring ... The use of an I-card (for single use) could also avoid giving a card number banking.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."

Back to "failure, troubleshooting and repair: repair yourself? "