Borloo rolls in 308 hybrid diesel Peugeot

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Christophe

Borloo rolls in 308 hybrid diesel Peugeot

by Christophe » 24/09/08, 12:46

Mr. Streiff handed over the keys to a Peugeot 308 diesel hybrid today to Mr. Borloo at the Ministry of Ecology, Energy, Sustainable Development and Regional Planning.

In the near future, other vehicles, including Citroën C4 diesel hybrids, will notably be handed over to the Ministry of Industry and Consumption, and to the Paris City Hall.

The HDI 308 and C4 hybrids emit only 90g CO2 / km with a gain in consumption of almost 40% compared to the HDi diesel model of the same power, and a gain of 50 to 55% compared to the petrol model of comparable power.

These 308 and C4 diesel hybrids combine an electric motor, suitable for urban journeys, and benefit from the excellent performance of the 1,6 HDi engine. They also integrate other technologies such as Stop & Start or the particulate filter, developed by PSA Peugeot Citroën and already marketed on vehicles of its two brands.

PSA Peugeot Citroën which presents itself as the "European Leader of low CO2 emission vehicles" claims to have sold "more than a million vehicles emitting less than 140g CO2 / km in 2007, more than half of which emitting less than 120g CO2 / km ".

Source: http://www.psa-peugeot-citroen.com

And for us (the "lower" people) when is the hdi hybrid? Already the Lexus were reserved for the rich!

The technological demonstrators are going for a while ...

Question: do you think he will use it? Otherwise I will get rid of it ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Borloo drives a Peugeot 308 diesel hybrid

by bham » 24/09/08, 13:56

Christophe wrote: Question: do you think he will use it? Otherwise I will get rid of it ... : Mrgreen:

Otherwise you do not want an electric Saxo Domains?

http://www.ventes-domaniales.fr/eQ_info ... =900028045

Sold without batteries : Cry: battery rental: 400 € / quarter : Shock:
0 x
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 24/09/08, 13:57

Hello

yes it's for showing off, of course

like at the time, they had electric vehicles that we never heard of again

battery rental, what is it?

I will make a quote for 500 €

jeff
0 x
Christophe

Re: Borloo drives a Peugeot 308 diesel hybrid

by Christophe » 24/09/08, 14:04

bham wrote:battery rental: 400 € / quarter : Shock:

That's all? Normally this is it per month! (finally for new leased vehicles ...) : Shock:
0 x
martien007
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by martien007 » 24/09/08, 15:32

When and when marketed?

8-year warranty for the "electric" part like the Prius TOYOTA?

Another publicity effect like when Breton showed himself behind the wheel of a car walking on the E85 saying that it was the future ..... maximum 2 years ago!

Announcement effects, that's all.

And in addition, it will take a COMPETENT network to operate and troubleshoot these vehicles ..... and there we have to see sport: vehicles stuffed with electronics and gadgets that break down.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 24/09/08, 18:21

Hi everybody,

Peugeot leader in hybrid ... : Cheesy:

Just Toyota and Honda, which has been selling hybrids (ultra light, but hybrids anyway) in industrial quantities for more than 15 years ...

Just Chevrolet announces for 2010 the Volt (a full hybrid).

Likewise, the Cleanova powertrain is much more successful than a stop and start ...

And for Peugeot ... Maybe we will have to do something other than parading in Matignon's yard with non-marketable hybrid prototypes ...
0 x
C moa
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by C moa » 24/09/08, 18:26

Excuse me for asking your forgiveness but why would this be an announcement effect ??

Personally, I rent a Peugeot for almost three years and at the time I had discussed the hybrid with the seller. He told me that Peugeot was working on a diesel version which was to be released in 2008.
A few months ago I told him again because I would like to change the car for a hybrid and he told me that they were a bit late but that the engine should be ready in 2009, at the latest in the second half .

He told me that they planned an average consumption of 3,5-4,0 l / 100km for a 308 station wagon or SW, I think that it can interest a lot of people (must see the price of course).

Obviously the engine is ready, we must launch industrialization, I think they are on time.
0 x
C moa
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by C moa » 24/09/08, 18:32

Remundo wrote:Peugeot leader in hybrid ... : Cheesy:
First they say "Leader European vehicles with low CO2 emissions "No hybrid leader.

I did not know that TOY, HONDA and chevrolet were European.

In Europe ?? The Germans ?? BM and its hydrogen V6-V8 ?? The ritals ?? With us ?? Renault Ghosn says and repeats that the hybrid has no future !!!

Give them the benefit of the doubt for once that a great industrialist but a stone in the building !!!

For the examples of the electric car, do not forget that the state was committed to buying a large quantity to amortize the research costs. Except that the orders never came and therefore the research either. Renault found itself in the same situation.
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 24/09/08, 19:11

coucou789456 wrote:battery rental, what is it?
I will make a quote for 500 €
jeff

The owner of the car must have a rental contract for the batteries, unless you can find the 20 batteries that are okay, that you buy and install yourself; before making a submission, inquire as I did, the power block (I don't know what it is) is HS and it already costs 3/4000 €. : Shock:
Look at the Domains at home, I saw that there were electro saxos soon in Saint Médard en Jalles, coming from the city of Bordeaux.
We are a little off topic, if that other questions> MP
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/09/08, 19:44

C moa wrote:Renault Ghosn says and repeats that the hybrid has no future !!!

This guy he also relocates by making profits ... I don't like this Ghosn ...

It seeks only maximum profitability for its shareholders and in this case it is right, the hybrid is shit: better to sell 4 dci at 15 € than a hybrid at 000 ...

The State still has 51% at Renault or not?
0 x

Back to "New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ..."