Video: Pantone engine at TF1 JT, 2ieme session

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Christophe

Video: Pantone engine at TF1 JT, 2ieme session

by Christophe » 25/03/07, 23:05

It happened tonight and it is surely at the origin of the involuntary interruption of the site for 1 hour /

A video presenting a vehicle training course (would be the one presented on this subject: https://www.econologie.com/forums/stage-form ... t3339.html ?).

Journalists are starting to say no more bullshit! It is very good :)

Download here:
https://www.econologie.com/video-moteur- ... -3379.html

ps: the first session was in 1 and that's where https://www.econologie.com/video-sur-tf1 ... -2146.html
Last edited by Christophe the 26 / 03 / 07, 17: 51, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/03/07, 10:55

Uh, does that interest anyone? : Cheesy:
0 x
camel1
Pantone engine Researcher

by camel1 » 26/03/07, 12:10

Hi Christopher!

Christophe wrote:Uh, does that interest anyone? : Cheesy:

Moo yes, moo yes! : Cheesy:

Well you know, the media, (tf1 : Lol: ) ...
The side seen on TV, it starts to tire.

Have you seen the insinuation on the insurance side? Like, pantone is good, but it's not insurable.
Where are they coming from?
I tell you, it's the picture box, they sell dreams to people, and advertising with, basta!

I don't expect anything from them to really get things done ...

A + + +

Michel
0 x
We were on the brink, but we made a big step forward ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/03/07, 12:18

camel1 wrote:Where are they coming from?

As it "begins" to take I think they want to dissuade ... no? (zon found nothing better as an "excuse")

Finally at least this report tells no salad, which was not the case of that of 2005 ...
0 x
lio74
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by lio74 » 26/03/07, 18:34

Christophe wrote:Uh, does that interest anyone? : Cheesy:

sisi ... lol we just talked about it ... i came back in 4th gear to see that !!!
I checked the whole news ... of course like the last time he talked about the rise in oil just before ... and you balance that ...

then the assurances ... hummm what gangs of bastards .... it is to dissuade ... limit guilt ...
look good people, there are solutions ... but you have to know how to weld and your hacking as a good citizen responsible and respectful of the environment will cost you to the max because it is not secure

short ... at least it alerts public opinion a little ... but they always talk about a water engine ... it's doping ... we don't replace fuel with water ... in short it moves a little anyway !!!!
when will the pantone compulsory on all old diesels !!! ????

@+
0 x
"To do something is expensive, to do nothing will cost much more." Koffie Annan
next species endangered: Man ... and it will be good for him !!!
MAN IS A VERY DANGEROUS POLLUTION NATURAL!
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/03/07, 18:44

No need to watch in full, there is the session here:

https://www.econologie.com/video-moteur- ... -3379.html
0 x
lio74
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by lio74 » 26/03/07, 18:52

Christophe wrote:No need to watch in full, there is the session here:

vi worry you downloaded it ....
but it was just to situate the context ... I like to see how they build up their little story of the evening to lead lobotomized people ....

there it was not bad in this case ... the thing of the shortage of oil on the island ... the pantone then the expedition to the north pole ...

in short it was not placed by chance ...

shame that Rachid Nekaz is not in the game ... he was almost for the obligatory pantone on old cars, it has to move mess .... tired of being asfixier by bike !! : Evil:

@+
0 x
"To do something is expensive, to do nothing will cost much more." Koffie Annan

next species endangered: Man ... and it will be good for him !!!

MAN IS A VERY DANGEROUS POLLUTION NATURAL!
zac

by zac » 26/03/07, 18:59

Hello

that's all good: if the automobile mafia takes the trouble to send us its nerves those that we become credible : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

Now is not the time to give up, you have to drive in the nail (have some eight kilo mass in stock for free) :P

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 26/03/07, 21:05

Ah that's good !

I do not see why auto insurance would not insure vehicles with a Pantone, because apart from "farting" his engine, the owner does not risk anything.

We live in a formatted world, and to get a system certified, you have to spend millions of Euros :frown: in terms of security, tests, manipulation of a little sterile brain sometimes

It's a bit heavy, but surely a guarantee of security for the average user (you will note the voluntary reference) who never opens the hood of his car

So it won't go any further, because filling up with water and more fuel is too much!
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
crispus
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by crispus » 26/03/07, 21:20

Capt_Maloche wrote:So it won't go any further, because filling up with water and more fuel is too much!

It is in this perspective that I put a 10 l tank on the AX, since I intend it for my daughter and that I do not count on her to control the levels (nor refuel for that matter :x !) ... At 0,2 l / 100 of water I will be able to wait for the emptying to add water!

I must not be the first to say it, but by condensing the water in the exhaust we should be able to recycle it, by recycling a little CO2 in it to improve the pH (thank you bob) ... And there the full of water is so far apart that the user will not mind it. It becomes "lamdacompatible" : Lol:

But obviously the lambda will also pass less often at the pump. And on this it is the tankers who lack confidence : Mrgreen:
0 x

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."