TESLA

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
DrBombay
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

TESLA

by DrBombay » 11/01/24, 09:48

Hello,

If we refer to the fundamentals of forum, “clean energy” should excite you, or is it only the endless bickering about society that excites you?
econo.jpg
econo.jpg (35.6 KB) Viewed 1007 times

On the subject of clean energy, there was recently Peterr who seems rather confusing to follow, if not impossible, let's move on.

What do you say about this one connected to TESLA (clean energy) and which seems serious? (gear, videos, explanations)
For once an innovative Frenchman stands out from the crowd!

I do not have the skills to evaluate everything he says, I am counting on your plurality of opinions.

0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: TESLA

by sicetaitsimple » 11/01/24, 10:35

It's been a while since we last saw dear Christophe Tetard!
inventions-innovations / energie-de-nikola-tesla-christophe-tetard-t16562.html
3 x
DrBombay
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by DrBombay » 11/01/24, 11:30

Thank you for your reply.

What should I deduce from this? That he has been mastering the art of suspense for 3 or 4 years? (what is he talking about?)
I'm going to ask him to come and explain himself here.
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 11/01/24, 11:45

Yes, Tétardo led several people along, without follow-up or honorable explanation.
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/01/24, 13:33

Tetard lives up to its name: it’s not finished…
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 11/01/24, 13:46

I wasted my time watching a few videos of a scammer who talks like my mechanic and who has never proven anything he says. That said, it is sometimes very comical if not credible.
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 11/01/24, 18:30

DrBombay wrote:Hello,

If we refer to the fundamentals of forum, “clean energy” should excite you, or is it only the endless bickering about society that excites you?
econo.jpg

On the subject of clean energy, there was recently Peterr who seems rather confusing to follow, if not impossible, let's move on.

What do you say about this one connected to TESLA (clean energy) and which seems serious? (gear, videos, explanations)

There are thousands of devices on YouTube purporting to provide free, clean energy. And of course in the 20 years that we've had them, nothing concrete has ever come out of this bullshit coming from pseudo-inventors in search of recognition, who think they're Tesla, or from scammers and fraudsters who make their money with potential investors, or by selling plans, kits or books. Akula who has been hanging around for years on YouTube and his acolytes on the forum of free energy is certainly a good example.

But the little scams of the handyman Akula are very pathetic. There are much larger ones, notably the current one, the Smart Electromagnetic Generator (AISEG) presented in Dubai during COP28, which would be based on the laws of Biot-Savart and Faraday to which new principles would have been applied. added, obtained by artificial intelligence. The device would have the support of the University of Seoul, while being claimed to produce more energy than it is supplied with! See here : https://www.youtube.com/@sempworld..

Yet a simple tour of their site https://www.semp.or.kr/en shows us that they have all the symptoms of a scam (I can elaborate on debunking this type of ad if necessary).
1KW at the input, 5 KW at the output, not bad?! : Lol: It is in the measurement report of one of the companies which would have appraised the device:
notary certificate.

Finally, we must not believe that because the energy would be clean, the system would have the support of the environmentalist world. Clean, cheap energy would trigger a tremendous economic rebound and unprecedented new industrial developments. It would therefore be opposed by most ecologists, since it would be the complete opposite of a return to the Middle Ages.
1 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 11/01/24, 20:12

You are amateurs.

To charge my electric car, I use cotton swabs, the cheapest possible, because they all have the same power.

Well, you need at least 1000....
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 11/01/24, 20:44

Exni states, quite rightly: "Cheap, clean energy would trigger a tremendous economic rebound and unprecedented new industrial developments." He thus demonstrates that assuming clean energy cannot be conceived, due to its consequences which would not be.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 11/01/24, 22:49

“Free energy” is above all the concept of free energy for everyone, to do it yourself or for a small amount of money.

It is also to consume only essential household needs.

But your concern about industrial overproduction is misleading, because in fact it is the end of economies that live on growing taxes on human slaves.
Your eco-friendly bobos will therefore be satisfied, but not too much anyway, because they will no longer be able to live as parasites, from state subsidies or from thug industrialists.

Now Tournesol has revisited everything, the different works of Géo de garages researchers.
And he didn't find the Grail.
So they're all idiots, the shipbuilding expert must think.
1 x