"Water engine" demo by Bruno Robert = rubbish?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

"Water engine" demo by Bruno Robert = rubbish?

by gegyx » 03/06/09, 11:51

Hello

The friend Quartz ask me to relay this information he just received from Bruno-Robert.

Dear All,

It is with great joy that I invite you to come and discover tomorrow,
the world’s first operational hybrid engine running on 85% water (and 15% petrol at the moment!).
A virtuous engine, moreover, because it only releases oxygen through its exhaust!
Demonstrations, questions and answers with the team, brochures, friendship pot on site.

At 15:00 p.m. on Thursday, June 4, 2009

Address:

Clock passage
5, rue Bernard de Clairvaux
75003 Paris
M ° Chatelet / les Halles or Rambuteau
Parking: Beaubourg or Quartier de l'Horloge.

Locate: http://maps.google.fr/maps?f=q&source=s ... =UTF8&z=16

I hope to see many of you there.

For a greener earth

Bruno-Robert, controversial inventor for a magnetic vortex, would now be interested in the water motor? : Shock:
For now, I'm just passing on quickly.
I have no other info, highly suspicious of the nature of this miracle product…
(Maybe a pdf will follow)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/06/09, 11:55

It's not possible, is it the return of clowning around the pantone? : Evil: : Evil:

Maloche (or nono?) If you're not busy don't you want to go yell at them a little? : Cheesy: Ah shit it's 15 p.m. on a Thursday ...

We can never repeat it enough, here are the facts and limits (and the only ones) concerning water doping: https://www.econologie.com/les-principau ... -1314.html

ps: I changed the title so that the name of the interested person appears in it, if it poses a problem to him come to tell us here! Tired of clowning! : Cry:
Last edited by Christophe the 24 / 03 / 11, 11: 36, 2 edited once.
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 03/06/09, 11:59

Yes, it is the goal to send experts, to clean up the barracks.
Okay, I'm going to break, I should be at work ...
:|
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/06/09, 12:12

I changed the title of the subject, I don't know if the clown will laugh while reading!
: Mrgreen:
0 x
Tagor
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Tagor » 03/06/09, 12:59

Christophe wrote:I changed the title of the subject, I don't know if the clown will laugh while reading!
: Mrgreen:

I am always very surprised by the very clear comments made on this forum !!

although on the merits, wouldn't it be wiser
to see what this bruno robert has to offer?

(I, at least, I met him !!)

Bruno Robert, controversial inventor for a magnetic vortex, would now be interested in the water motor?
For now, I'm just passing on quickly.

I am in contact with the inventor of this vortex !!

in any case it's not bruno robert the inventor
(and it is even less the "supersonic" superman which is rampant everywhere)
more in a few days I'll be fixated on reality
of this supposedly vortex
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/06/09, 13:15

Tagor wrote:(I, at least, I met him !!)

No need to meet him, reading this:

running on 85% Water (and 15% gasoline at the moment!)

It is enough to know that he does not know what he is talking about !!!

Wait I think I was not clear enough, you will be surprised even more but too bad:

When you are also stupid and you cannot distinguish the actual consumption from the volume, the best thing is to close your mouth ...

I make you run any engine with 10% gasoline mixed with 90% water! Only there will not be 1% of water that will be consumed!

You can see that this guy is a smart guy and a recuperator since he says he is the inventor of AVEC (or equivalent) ...

Direction: trash!

I'm saddened that there are still such mentally ill people in the world of pantone ... without me anyway!
0 x
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 03/06/09, 16:30

Arf the schedule does not suit me at all, but otherwise it would amuse me to go see the big show.

Tagor are you going there at 15pm? Is there no way to change style from 17pm to 18pm? I would do a little investigative reporting. We could make small files to send back to it every time someone asks a question, a bit like the MPG Caps.

It's like magicians, we know there is something, but it's still fascinating :D

If it's just a demo we won't be able to see anything interesting. Tagor, you think there is a way we can do a real test. Style we fill up (usher style econological) we do 100 terminals (we would need a tracker to be sure or maybe a gps) and then we top up and we look at consumption, firstly the water consumed we s 'crazy.

For the association, it could be his first test. Friday I would be available for that.
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 03/06/09, 18:14

No, the schedule is really twisted, and I have no appointment on Paris Thursday.
at the end of the day it could have been good or better on a Saturday

but, this is a bubbler, right? pouark! the whole is already immiscible ... we know the rest

Noo, can't you really?
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/06/09, 18:17

Finally, so much the better that this is a crappy schedule ... there will be few people ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 03/06/09, 20:31

Well, I who am a pure juice optimist, I would like to see this and of course take the life-size test and especially discuss the bit of fat with the man who saw the man who invented the Pantone (an extra -earthly?)

If this gentleman is serious we will have great fun playing investigators and bailiffs, econology could then demonstrate to everyone what it is ... scam or stroke of genius?

I suppose it is completely useless to say that I do not need that I go up the suspenders, me, I believe only what I see and measure and I keep an open mind while admitting that it would have to be a famous Faust to burn water with a little gasoline !!! : Evil:

Wait & see : Mrgreen:

Meow!
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...